Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
.
    #4201515 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your thoughts on this humidor before I buy it... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4201531 -

humidors are overrated.

they really serve no purpose unless

1) you buy cigars in bulk and need to keep them fresh for extended periods
2) you need a cool paperweight for your desk.


why not just buy a smaller 2-4 cigar humidor case for $20 at the most.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your thoughts on this humidor before I buy it... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4201537 -

Looks sweet to me, although those cigars would be unpacked and packed with a some bud.  I inheretid a humidor from my grandpa and it keeps everything nice and fresh  :thumbup: :smile:.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: deryl]
    #4201540 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your thoughts on this humidor before I buy it... [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #4202039 -

My friend just bought a humidor from his neighbor for 40 bucks. They guy says that the cigars in it are Cubans and they say from Havana, Cuba on it. But I'm not so sure if they are actually cubans since I have never seen a real one. I don't really smoke cigars too much and they are pretty big and hard to hit.

People tell me that their mouth goes numb when they smoke a cuban. Does anyone else get that? Im still waiting for my wisdom teeth surgury to heal before I really try one of his gars.


--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why are cuban cigars illegal? shaggy101 1,776 18 03/19/04 11:50 AM
by phi1618
* . z_x_x_z 1,059 12 06/08/05 08:23 PM
by bukkake
* Cuban Cigars Wormsy 876 6 04/30/04 12:49 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* deep thoughts man... ricyjo 973 5 12/14/04 10:09 PM
by Pathos
* Jumbled Thoughts DragonEyes 1,860 5 10/14/02 05:24 PM
by CleverName
* we don't need no thought control cyberthreat 902 12 03/19/05 01:42 PM
by cyberthreat
* Thought I Would Share MyPsyclobinSide 695 8 01/19/05 04:58 PM
by Phluck
* Drugs, These Forums, Posts, Your Thoughts gotmagog 1,554 15 05/15/04 01:03 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
691 topic views. 2 members, 68 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.