Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinevroom_shroom
abnormal fun stuff?
    #418478 - 10/08/01 04:31 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

so is are there any activities you guys like to do while shroomin that are usually not mentioned in faqs. or this bored? you can take the wrapper of a 16 oz. plastic bottle of sprite, drink 2/3of it, and put in a green glowstick, then toss it around, that is much fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: abnormal fun stuff? [Re: vroom_shroom]
    #418481 - 10/08/01 04:33 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

listen to Ummagumma, not many people do ... its quite amazing at the peak

going for a hike up a hill is definitely number 1, with a glowstick and a flashlight (in case of an emergency), at night.

It must be hard to trip if you anthropomorphize your shrooms.

We're all MADD here...

OfflineMmmMushrooms
Loc: Seattle, Washington
    #418541 - 10/08/01 05:22 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

If you are ok with tripping in public places then go to a non-trippy movie in the theatre. This may not sound like fun, but you would be suprised. I saw American Pie 2 on shrooms and had the best time, i kept forgetting i was in a theatre, and i felt like i was really in the movie... Anyway just my opinion, others have done it and said it totally blew ass, but what can ya do.

"This is the greatest thing I've seen since Haley's Comet collided with the moon" -Homer Simpson

--------------------
"This is the greatest thing I've seen since Haley's Comet collided with the moon" -Homer Simpson

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#418591 - 10/08/01 06:02 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

eating an orange without cutting it into slices with a knife is fun ... my first acid trip my friend gave me this orange, and I was having so much fun eating it, and I was eating it like a complete slob hah for some odd reason, when i was eating through it the white "lines" and texture of it made me think I was eating a big ball of cobwebs (not the mold) but for some reason i continued eating it, peel included :wink:

We're all MADD here...

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: vroom_shroom]
    #418638 - 10/08/01 06:33 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

InvisibleShaman_WP
journeyman
Re: abnormal fun stuff? [Re: ]
    #418854 - 10/08/01 09:34 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

On high doses turn off all the lights so it's PITCH BLACK(cover windows)!!! I love doing this, becuase if i can think it, i can see it!!!! You will understand once you try this!!!

"i think i ate too mush"

--------------------
"i think i ate too mush"

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: abnormal fun stuff? [Re: MmmMushrooms]
    #418887 - 10/08/01 10:09 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i tried goin to the movies in glendale (actually the whole trip was in glendale two summers ago) - we bought tickets before we ate the good stuff and an hour and a half later entered the theatre - i think i dropped the ticket when i was handing it to the guy at the enterance, but i didn't have the wits to stop or say anything so i just kept walking :wink:... now this was probably my third time tripping and i had an absolute blast, the public place idea is not bad at all - i had much fun... but anyway, about the movie, we went in there and i could not focus on it worth shit... the sound was completely incomprehensible, the image was shaking, splitting into lines and waving all over the room... it just wasn't happening - one of my friends J couldn't keep still and kept getting up and walking around the theatre, then he just laid down in the walkway (how do you spell aile.. aisle? can't remember that for the life of me) - so anyway after a half hour of making an incredible amount of laughter and noise in the theatre we decided it would probably be best if we busted out of there... so me, my girlfriend, and J went to the bathroom - my other friend John stayed to watch the entire movie - but i'll get back to that later... so i go take a piss and get out and J is sittin there on a bench, my girlfriend is no where to be found... so i sit next to him and notice way down the hall a worker for the theater and i have no idea why (because in retrospect it didn't seem like it was this long) but it seemed at the time like we were waiting for my gf for like 20 minutes and we had no idea where she was.. but after a while she emerged from the ladies room and we were deciding what to do next... me and my gf just walked out and the door closed behind us before we could grab it... we thought j was right behind us but he didn't come out for a few minutes so we just took off.  when we got to the outside of the theater we just leaned against a wall and started making out... before we knew it i saw a few people standing a few feet away staring at us and giggling - i'd imagine we looked pretty tripped out at this point (probably peaking)... so we just walked down the street and they had decorated the trees with white x-mas lights which was awesome - so surreal and prestine it felt... then when we got to the end of the next block waiting to cross the street - none other than j walks up from the opposite direction which totally blew our minds - we found john too after the movie (don't quite remember how) - and after that we just sat on a patch of grass under a tree for a while and talked about a whole bunch of stuff for maybe an hour and i just have great memories about that trip... it was a really good time :smile: - almost brings a tear to the eye to think about the past like that (but that always happens whenever i get nostalgic :tongue:)...

so how's THAT for abnormal fun stuff?  not really abnormal, but fun!!!  and to think - that whole trip report came pouring out of my skull from seeing a post about watching a movie on shrooms :cool:... anyways, take care everyone...

oh yea, i remember my point of this post, in response to MmmMushrooms "...others have done it [watched movies] and said it totally blew ass..." i wanted to just agree with that - but then i got so caught up in the moment of my memories i just let it all spill out =D

?        ?  ? -????? O ?????-? ?  ?        ?
Weed Legalization Freedom Fighter
? ???  long live the shroomery  ??? ?

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlineces420
Re: abnormal fun stuff? [Re: geokills]
    #418988 - 10/08/01 11:40 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

geokills post reminded me of one of my all time favortie acid trips. it was on xmas and for a mile or two this street had every tree wrapped in white lights. my friends and i had so much fun running down the street of lights. it was so beautiful watching the lights streak past me as i ran by. good times!

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Re: abnormal fun stuff? [Re: ces420]
    #419019 - 10/08/01 11:56 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

good to hear! :cool:

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

Anonymous

Re: abnormal fun stuff? [Re: ]
    #419021 - 10/08/01 11:57 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I kinda feel stupid saying this... but I think I want to eat grass next time I trip!!! It just sounds right.

Time is not the killer... we are the killers of time.
mp3.com/spin-smk
mp3.com/smack
mp3.com/smk
mp3.com/suspicion37

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: abnormal fun stuff? [Re: geokills]
    #419139 - 10/09/01 01:38 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

geokills you live near glendale? i live near sherman oaks

We're all MADD here...

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Re: abnormal fun stuff? [Re: HB]
    #419877 - 10/09/01 04:55 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

sherman oaks, no shit?  my sister used to live off of Woodman on Califa St.  not anymore though, now she's up in ashland, oregon with her husband... and i usually make the drive to van nuys to pick up some really nice dank out there.

geokills you live near glendale?
actually, i live in between glendale and pasadena in a small town called La Canada.  i even worked at the rose bowl! :cool:
but now i'm goin to college in santa barbara :frown:.

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineComaToast
journeyman
Female

Loc: Alaska
    #420038 - 10/09/01 07:04 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Ice cubes are fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.

--------------------
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams

Offlinecrazyeric
Stranger
Loc: usa
Re: abnormal fun stuff? [Re: ComaToast]
    #420114 - 10/09/01 08:06 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

tweakin' at six flags with headphones and ummagumma was one of the best experiances of my life....oh and you can also sneak off into the woods to smoke a kind blunt, that really gets it going....so good it was almost too overwhelming...

'dont forget to remind me to remember to forget'

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag