Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
No sound in Day of Defeat?
    #4134273 -

Ok well I fixed the sound issue with win amp, but I don't hear windows sounds, from msn or anything and sound doesn't work in my games... I checked the device manager and everything looks fine. I use onboard sound btw, asnd these problems appeared out of nowhere while I was in windows...


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No sound in Day of Defeat? [Re: barfightlard]
    #4134642 -

did you check your levels in sound/audio devices?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No sound in Day of Defeat? [Re: Vvellum]
    #4134729 -

Ya dude, I went over all the basics....Everything is in order.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No sound in Day of Defeat? [Re: barfightlard]
    #4136786 -

maybe your sound drivers are acting up. update/reinstall perhaps?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No sound in Day of Defeat? [Re: Vvellum]
    #4137301 -

I think I found the problem under my sounds schemes it was blank. So, I put it to windows default, should work now.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: No sound in Day of Defeat? [Re: barfightlard]
    #4138397 -

Well, I finally figured out my problem after 2 days.....here it comes!!!!    speakers plugged into the wrong port :tongue:

I R  S M R T


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Need help reinstalling windows HagbardCeline 2,188 13 11/25/03 09:13 AM
by Seuss
* Windows 98 problem funkymonk 873 3 11/28/03 04:31 PM
by funkymonk
* Onboard Sound in Linux TinMan 1,430 12 10/07/03 12:53 PM
by TinMan
* reinstalling windows 98 CptnGarden 1,423 7 05/16/05 02:01 AM
by Viveka
* K7S5A Audio problems shroom_muncher 585 1 06/22/04 10:39 PM
by zeta
* Black hole of Windows driver problems poke smot! 1,415 16 08/22/04 05:00 PM
by Ythan
* modem problems dog 1,291 9 10/03/03 09:54 PM
by dog
* Problems with my CD-R drive Hooty 855 7 09/01/04 10:50 PM
by Phluck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, automan, Northerner
642 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.