Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Final Fantasy VII
    #4136579 -

I was playing it the other day. I was just running around the world map leveling up (just killing some time BSing around and a buddy came over and smoked a few fat bowls with me.

There just isn't many more things to do that are more fun than running around leveling up in FF7 while you're incredibly stoned.  :stoned:

bf6
:lipsrsealed:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: bf6]
    #4136638 -

I was playing FFX the other day. It just can't compare to the originals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: bf6]
    #4136675 -

:grin:


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: ivi]
    #4136676 -

The only way it would be better is if they had a black mage in it.  :cool:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: bf6]
    #4136977 -

bf6 said:
There just isn't many more things to do that are more fun than running around leveling up in FF7 while you're incredibly stoned.  :stoned:

bf6
:lipsrsealed:



I love you for taking thoughts out of my head and posting them.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4136987 -

:cool:

Tonight I think I'll head up to the Golden Saucer to run around and play Mini-Games. Hell yeah.


bf6
:lipsrsealed:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: bf6]
    #4136993 -

OH SHIT I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE GOLDEN SAUCER!!!

The motorcycle one is the best!!!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4137001 -

I have never liked final fantasy, the only one I sort of liked was final fantasy tactics, but I got half way through that game and couldn't progress any further so I quit.


--------------------
Now go Home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: EvilEwok]
    #4137008 -

I didn't really care for 10. I also didn't like 9, but I started going through it a second time and it's not so bad.

I hear they might be remaking 7. It would be the same game just updated graphics. If that were true...  :drooling:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: bf6]
    #4137015 -

OOOOOH!!! I WANT A REMADE FF7!! Man, I liked 8 all right, but it was nothing compared to 7. Nine was pretty good. I stopped playing them after that because I became a GameCube boy.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4137030 -

I have a Gamecube as well but I've never played that FF game on it? You?


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: bf6]
    #4137035 -

Nah, I would only get it if I had a bunch of friends that would play it with me, seems like the cooperative multiplayer is where it's at on that one.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4137046 -

Yeah that's why I haven't played it. Multiplayer FF just seems weired.

I just looked some stuff up and the rumor is that the remake might be bundled with the new "Advent Children" movie...

*Hopes*


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: bf6]
    #4137048 -

Advent Children? Whazzat?

Final Fantasy: Spirits Within, was awful.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4137061 -



--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: bf6]
    #4137066 -

:penis:  I am so horny after clicking on that link. Horny for CG love.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4137096 -

Isn't that awesome? I have high hopes and for some reason I have a feeling they'll deliver this time.  :smile:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: bf6]
    #4137103 -

Can you point me to rumors about FF7 on GC?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4137111 -

I don't see any. In fact I think I just squashed my own rumor...

Let me find some links...

http://www.squarenation.com/ffviiac/index.php

This says there WON'T be a remake bundled in however it says something about a game in the works called FF7: BC

:confused:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Final Fantasy VII [Re: bf6]
    #4137120 -

Man I would fucking love to play FF7 on my GameCube...I love my GameCube. I'm all over that new Nintendo baseball game.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Final Fantasy VII Advent Children is OUT!
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 3,096 31 09/18/05 01:57 PM
by browndustin
* WEE ps3!!! I go pp!!! duster 924 8 05/18/05 03:41 PM
by LilShank
* Final Fantasy 7 here I come Adamist 509 13 07/03/05 02:34 AM
by AbstractHarmonix
* The New Final Fantasy VII Remake for PS3
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 4,047 21 11/06/06 11:49 PM
by Newbie
* Anyone play Gamecube? RipVanWinkle 597 8 05/11/09 02:05 PM
by RipVanWinkle
* horror movie remakes (hellraiser, halloween...)
( 1 2 all )
nightkrawler 6,228 20 10/28/06 07:54 PM
by Asante
* Final Fantasy 7 - Advent Children Octavius 944 12 05/14/06 10:19 PM
by Darkenshroom
* Fantasy Football - Victory Can Be Sweet taco 421 0 01/08/05 11:13 PM
by taco

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,521 topic views. 6 members, 11 guests and 209 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.