Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
no subject *DELETED*
    #4135012 -

Post deleted by S_2

Reason for deletion: .


Edited by Dystopia (04/09/09 08:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: Adden]
    #4135015 -

Hell no you're not.

Take more Klonopin, shes going through PMS and you're way to cool for her anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4135017 -

zzzzz

Edited by Dystopia (04/07/09 05:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: Adden]
    #4135027 -

It's some kind of Super PMS. It'll probably last years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: Adden]
    #4135041 -

Wow, I am sorry. I never really got the fact that girls are like this(and Im a girl), I dont get how crazy they can be when it comes to guys. I'm friends with most of my exes because we have respect for each other but know we have differences, it blows my mind that someone can be like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4135043 -

zzz

Edited by Dystopia (04/07/09 05:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: Adden]
    #4135049 -

s2dope said:
Years I *won't* be with her.

Go figure. The first girlfriend I treat like gold, don't take for granted, don't cheat on (yea I got a bad past); and she's psycho.



Sounds like karma biting you in the ass for all those other girlfriends.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: Althea]
    #4135052 -

Just to clarify. Any PMS related jokes I make are just that. Don't take any offense if you're a female.

I feel kind of bad now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: Silversoul]
    #4135082 -

zzz

Edited by Dystopia (04/07/09 05:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4135111 -

Nice clean-up :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: Adden]
    #4135117 -

You didn't have to be mean to her, she seems like she's got it hard enough with such a crazy mind. Fickle/insane women are a dime a dozen, we've all had an encounter with one i'm sure. You should have just changed your number, and damn you must really fear them bothering you to have gone through the trouble to file restraining orders. Wow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: Shagshow]
    #4135142 -

zzz

Edited by Dystopia (04/07/09 05:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: Adden]
    #4135836 -

90% of the women that I have met have at least one of the following characteristics:

(I have met women who have ALL of these characteristics at the same time * shudder *)

1. Bitch
2. Fickle
3. Shallow
4. Slut
5. Manipulative
6. Game-playing
7. Attention starved
8. Psycho
9. Vindictive
10. Selective memory recall (i.e. they make shit up in their heads and believe it).
11. Evil


Long story short. She asks for a break 3 months ago. So I'm like hmm alright makes sense, you're at school 2000 miles away.  Then she breaks up with me.

Number 2.


Then she calls me crying why I broke up with her.

Numbers 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10.


Then she calls me and says she's glad to be over me.

Numbers 1, 6, and 9.


Less than a half hour later, calls again, begging to be back together with me.

Numbers 2, 6, 7, and 8.


In the past 3 months, she's called here at least 1,000 times. That's not embellishment. Today alone, she's called 15 times.

Numbers 6, 7, and 8.


She sounds like a real winner.  :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: Adden]
    #4135853 -


1. Bitch
2. Fickle
3. Shallow
4. Slut
5. Manipulative
6. Game-playing
7. Attention starved
8. Psycho
9. Vindictive
10. Selective memory recall (i.e. they make shit up in their heads and believe it).
11. Evil



She's threatened to file rape charges on me because her birthday present arrived late (and it was the wrong season DVD, too!)

Numbers 1, 6, 8, 9, and 11.


Aside from the 1k+ calls, it's guaranteed she will go next door to hang out with the girl she talks shit about ("best friend") all the time just to harass me.

Numbers 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 11.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: Silversoul]
    #4135895 -

Paradigm said:
s2dope said:
Years I *won't* be with her.

Go figure. The first girlfriend I treat like gold, don't take for granted, don't cheat on (yea I got a bad past); and she's psycho.



Sounds like karma biting you in the ass for all those other girlfriends.




:yesnod:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4135907 -

I like this system here, it's very practicall and simple. Could certainly add to the list, but I'm not sure it's necessary.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4136082 -

yep..true, and all I was to them is a nice guy,,way beyond that even..there has to be a good woman out there somewhere..that likes me for who I am and not playing games..yes she was crazy too..atleast i am just looney..

Edited by skunk78395 (05/05/05 01:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: Skunk420]
    #4136091 -


there has to be a good woman out there somewhere


Oxy-moron of the day.

:rotfl:

Just kidding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4136104 -

yea really..:lol: you never know though...internet dating is taking off..I need to start looking if not I want some sex on the side..but I want more then that..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy ex-gf [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4136109 -

Women: Can't live with 'em, can't stay satisfied with just your hand.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm a vindictive S.O.B.
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 1,851 24 09/01/05 10:32 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Deleting pics Hallucinogen 1,679 17 06/18/04 11:02 PM
by Papaver
* I r want a girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 7,530 37 02/21/03 04:42 AM
by Leya
* guys buying drinks for your girlfriend Rebirtha 2,818 16 08/17/04 09:29 AM
by Pumpkin_Blythe
* Who is Vatoloco and why does Moe always delete his posts =P spiritshaper 3,560 15 04/02/03 10:58 AM
by Ripple
* Old Girlfriend Dreams ShrewDigsby 1,377 7 02/10/03 11:40 AM
by utopianglory
* deleting ratings HB 1,378 15 11/23/03 08:44 AM
by Paid
* why was my thread deleted? Muppet 1,550 6 11/17/03 12:05 AM
by Senor_Doobie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,496 topic views. 4 members, 7 guests and 299 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.