Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
How can i get a boat to hawaii? or europe for tat matter...
    #4133609 - 05/04/05 04:27 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i want to go out ther to see some friends but im having 2 big problems...
1) i cannot fly, for i have a giant fear of flying and will only do it if absolutely necissary...
2) i would take a cruse but im broke as hell

i want to get passage on a freighter, or a job on one that i can quit once i get there, and somehow pull the same shit on the way back....

anyone know how this can be done???

the same thing goes for europe as well

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: How can i get a boat to hawaii? or europe for tat matter... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4133638 - 05/04/05 04:32 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

take 2 xanax bars while waiting for the plane works for me and i fly alot :smirk:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: How can i get a boat to hawaii? or europe for tat matter... [Re: buckwheat]
    #4133656 - 05/04/05 04:36 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

no, no flying...... never again. i had a problem with planes when i was a kid, which was compounded when i was kidnapped on jan 15th of 2001 and put on 3 planes and shipped to one hell of a rehab/ wilderness program in texas. than after 2 months of that i was flown to mexico on a rickety prop plane to another rehab, then i had to fly home, and became a christian...
'
both of the places were shut down, the texas one for killing a kid, and the mexican goverment shut down the other one as far as i know for neglect....

so after several traumatising expierences wiht flying along with my general fear int he first place = no more flying, unless im the pilot

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #4133662 - 05/04/05 04:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

or get really drunk before and while you get on the plane. you should pass out really nice-like and wake up when the plane is landing. i'm the type of person that REALLY needs a few drinks to be comfortable flying. i was on one flight with pretty bad turbulance, it was so bad i was bracing myself against the seat at full strength the whole time (out of anxiety, everybody else seemed to be doing fine) and woke up the next morning with sore forearms.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: How can i get a boat to hawaii? or europe for tat matter... [Re: TODAY]
    #4133669 - 05/04/05 04:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

NO AIRPLANES> this is about how i get on a boat to a foregn country, and or hawaii without goingn on a cruse

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleDieCommie

#4133693 - 05/04/05 04:41 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#4133720 - 05/04/05 04:46 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Zippo!  I know you can do it.  That should be your goal... to conquer your fear of flying.  :thumbup: :laugh:

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#4133731 - 05/04/05 04:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

If you were to get a job on a frieghtor, you have to be able to pass a drug test, and you will need to geed a lot of paperwork done with customs and the coast gaurd.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4133852 - 05/04/05 05:13 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
no, no flying...... never again. i had a problem with planes when i was a kid, which was compounded when i was kidnapped on jan 15th of 2001 and put on 3 planes and shipped to one hell of a rehab/ wilderness program

Doesn't sound like you had a problem with the airplane's necessarily.. Your problem sounds like some fucked up parents and shitty rehabs... I don't see why they'd send you all the way to Mexico to go to rehab when there were probably local rehabs in your area.. You must have some wealthy parents man.

Anyways what exactly bad happened while on the plane itself?

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: How can i get a boat to hawaii? or europe for tat matter... [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4133864 - 05/04/05 05:16 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

wow, okay i dont like flying. too much of a lack kof controll, i can however fly myself, that wouldnt be a problem and i plan on getting a pilots license and a plane in my life time, although i dont expect to be able to afford a jet, so ill have to deal with a cesna or other prop plane, which will noe be getting my to hawaii, or europe, esepecially this summer....

so on with the freighters...

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #4134395 - 05/04/05 07:36 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I bet the A-Team could get you on a plane.  They always managed to get B.A. on one! :smirk:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
    #4134423 - 05/04/05 07:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I have a friend who got a job on a yacht and sailed to Singapore...

then he ditched the yachters and dicked around in asia for 6 months

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
    #4134440 - 05/04/05 07:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

thats sounds totally irrational

why did you become a christian after that ordeal

DONT LET FEAR CONTROL YOU

Edited by faslimy (05/04/05 07:49 PM)

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#4134542 - 05/04/05 08:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

find a shipping yard and tell them you want in. You need a licensce, I forgot what its called... but its over $1000.

I have a few friends who sail up and down the saint lawrence river, which is an internation waterway.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

InvisibleEvilEwok
Stranger
    #4134668 - 05/04/05 08:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Control is all a big illision anyway man, Sure you can control yourself (most times) but you can never control the forces around you. Every waking second could be your last.

Anything can happen at any time.

Oh well, we all have irrational fears. I don't like bugs or spiders they creep me out.

Try to beat those fears.

I don't think you'll be able to find a boat anyway without putting up some serious cash.
Also have you thought about how long this boat ride would take? I don't know how fast big boats go but, I'd imagine it would take ages.

--------------------
Now go Home.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: How can i get a boat to hawaii? or europe for tat matter... [Re: EvilEwok]
    #4135277 - 05/04/05 10:25 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

prolly a few weeks. good times to reflect and chill the fuck out

--------------------
PEACE

Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
    #4135750 - 05/04/05 11:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

GratefulJim is right, goto some shipping yards and talk to the guys there and see what they can hook up. Yes technically you need all that paperwork, but that's if you wanna be on a legit ship, find an asian or russian ship and as long as you can bust some ass, they can prolly come up with some forged documents. Just make sure they don't take your passport from you, whatever you do, make sure they don't or you'll be there slave.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale