Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Dream (more art...)
    #412509 -

Maybe you all think I suck... but my friends tell me I'm good.


Time is not the killer... we are the killers of time.
Go here...http://anzwers.org/free/braindrain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream (more art...) [Re: Anonymous]
    #413285 -

This is a great piece, a bigger version might be nicer tho.

Peace.
dr. J
http://www.mp3.com/doctored/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream (more art...) [Re: Anonymous]
    #413742 -

Yes, very cool.



--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream (more art...) [Re: Soma]
    #413772 -


8 x 8 ... (576 x 576 pixels)

Time is not the killer... we are the killers of time.
mp3.com/spin-smk
mp3.com/smack
mp3.com/smk
mp3.com/suspicion37

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream (more art...) [Re: Anonymous]
    #413775 -

thats better =)
Soma


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream (more art...) [Re: Anonymous]
    #416174 -

maybe we don't think you suck, but maybe you come across as insecure when you open with statements like that.
Be brave and when your not, fake it, nobody can tell the difference!

eat your birdseed cakes!!!


--------------------
America is not innocent

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream (more art...) [Re: january77]
    #416342 -

Maybe I am insecure, maybe I miss my friends, maybe I'd rather come across how I am than how I'd want to be...
Maybe I appreciate your post anyway. Maybe I'd assume you where born in January of 77, maybe I'm wrong.

Time is not the killer... we are the killers of time.
mp3.com/spin-smk
mp3.com/smack
mp3.com/smk
mp3.com/suspicion37

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream (more art...) [Re: Anonymous]
    #416501 -

Yeah maybe


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream (more art...) [Re: missulena]
    #416510 -

I'm guessing smart ass...
Maybe, maybe not.

Time is not the killer... we are the killers of time.
mp3.com/spin-smk
mp3.com/smack
mp3.com/smk
mp3.com/suspicion37

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream (more art...) [Re: Anonymous]
    #419443 -

Maybe so or Maybe not, then the solar garlic starts to rott.

Great work by the way, what program do you use?
You really seem to put out some interesting stuff around here.

Control is strain. And every strain creates tension, and tension creates necessity, a need to release...
Lose Control!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream (more art...) [Re: Adom]
    #419456 -

Thanks...
I'm using Corel Photopaint 8... or it uses me anyway.
Make sure you check out Soma's shit, it's awesome!

Time is not the killer... we are the killers of time.
mp3.com/spin-smk
mp3.com/smack
mp3.com/smk
mp3.com/suspicion37

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream (more art...) [Re: Anonymous]
    #419944 -

very nice, im envious

It must be hard to trip if you anthropomorphize your shrooms.

We're all MADD here...


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dream (more art...) [Re: HB]
    #420523 -

Oh quit it already... your the shit and you know it!

Time is not the killer... we are the killers of time.
mp3.com/spin-smk
mp3.com/smack
mp3.com/smk
mp3.com/suspicion37

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Art of Dreaming johnB` 771 4 04/14/04 01:33 PM
by KackleDude
* Newest art ... HB 2,363 18 10/14/01 10:02 PM
by Anonymous
* a dream/trip inspired photoshop abortion Turd 1,014 6 02/20/04 11:31 AM
by Turd
* Oh no, another of these damn art collaboration threads.
( 1 2 all )
Xibalba 3,537 29 11/20/03 10:16 PM
by Blastrid
* More thoughts on dreaming... Anonymous 770 6 10/04/01 07:38 PM
by Anonymous
* Some botanical art :) agr8fulchick 1,430 15 10/12/04 04:33 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* whats wrong with art? plexus 2,068 12 09/15/04 07:17 PM
by Blastrid
* New art images and Thailand/Cambiodia shroom Hunt mjshroomer 1,778 5 12/17/02 04:52 AM
by mjshroomer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,285 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.