Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Newest art ...
    #425104 -

Yesterday I went for a walk and got the inspiration to do a nature pic, tho tripped out (obviously). I believe the subtlety in which I pursued the pic makes it that much better, because too much is, too much. this is almost like a screenshot from my trips (the dotted borders and whatnot):



again not amazing, but it expresses what I wished it to, soo...thats it. yes, simple, but notice how simplicity can become so much more than complexity


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Edited by HeavenlybluE3113 (10/14/01 12:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: HB]
    #425158 -

That's pretty fucking cool... how do you come up with this shit?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: Anonymous]
    #425163 -

i see red dotted patterns around objects when I am tripping (exactly as I've drawn in the pic)

most of it is just improv, it just comes from my head without thinking


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: HB]
    #425167 -

I've seen something like that once, Sommer needs to come check this out because the dot thing sounds just like what she is always rambling about when she's trippin outside. I'll go get her to verify that.

You are very very talented by the way, what are you going to do with your life?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: Anonymous]
    #425201 -

heh thanks, i want to follow in ur footsteps and do as good of art as you

i'm probably going to go to the university of hawaii and study either art or music (or art AND music) tho everybody says i should study art ... hmm ... it all depends on the kinds of responses i get on the shr00mery


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: HB]
    #425266 -

I hope you where joking about being as good as me, you are obviously far more creative than I am. My friends always tell me to go to art school... maybe I should listen to them. My real dream would be music. Actually I'd love to have a record label, then I could do music and offer design to the good folks that I sign... do ads and all that fun shit.

What do you do as far as music goes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: Anonymous]
    #425272 -

i have constant soundtracks playing along in my head all day (improv soundtracks, i guess i can call them), which I then convert to music on my guitar. working on an album right now, but it won't be done for a long time as I am a perfectionist.

psychedelic instrumental, i guess you could call it, as we have no lyrics but rather the music tells the whole story. i won't say much as many people on this board have attacked me for trying to be Floyd, tho I guess we shall all see when we are done with it.


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: HB]
    #425277 -

very nice! I like the way you have done the leaves. I think locally that plant is called periwinkle, and reminds me of a morning glory!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: HB]
    #425281 -

you should give me some of your recordings and let me put them in some of my songs... I've been wanting to do that for a long time. :smile: please please please

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: amanita]
    #425290 -

heh thx actually the plant is a Vinca, but thanks :smile: comments make my happiness increase

as to giving you recordings ... once I actually do them, maybe heh.  i'm not going start recording until the writing of the 2-cd set is done, and then after we start gigging, so don't get ur hopes up too soon, but we'll see what happens


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: HB]
    #425297 -

Well then just plug your guitar into your computer and make up some shit... anything, then send me an mp3 of it. That would take so little time from you day and would make me giddy as a school girl and keep me busy for weeks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: Anonymous]
    #425304 -

it isn't too easy to plug a guitar into a computer...i need to buy a special recording studio for it, which would cost me a few hundred bucks


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: HB]
    #425306 -

Bullshit, I've done it many times. You can also get a desent sound just by micing your amp. If you don't want to do it, that's fine. My music sucks anyway and I wouldn't want to pull you into that...

(i just got a bad review, I'm somewhat bitter)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: Anonymous]
    #425336 -

heh ya i saw the review ...

the problem is i don't have a mic either lol


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: HB]
    #425350 -

Can't blame a guy for trying...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: Anonymous]
    #425438 -

heh we gotta chill sometime, smack, whenever u ever come to cali ... or whenever i go to wherever u live

maybe next year


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: HB]
    #425452 -

wow....very cool. Interesting.


--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #425481 -

nothing near as good as urs tho


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Newest art ... [Re: HB]
    #425752 -

I really doubt you're anxious to get to Iowa, but I will be moving to Arizona at the end of the year... that's a little closer. I have friend that moved to Cali, so who knows, I might end up out there for a while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ancient_Traveler's Art Ancient_Traveler 1,339 13 09/21/05 09:35 AM
by Ancient_Traveler
* Danny Gomez - psychedelic art SneezingPenis 3,391 2 07/31/07 10:01 PM
by mkc
* My newest track (finished*) DannyT 1,101 17 10/25/04 09:00 PM
by phalloidin
* How do I improve? Tasty_Smurf_House 1,227 8 09/25/04 10:09 PM
by baraka
* Underworld Soundtrack - Maynard, "Renholder", APC, and More Darkcloud 1,685 4 09/12/03 12:49 PM
by Anonymous
* Fighclub Soundtrack Redstorm 1,083 4 09/28/04 11:23 PM
by Redstorm
* Shroomery art collaboration #2
( 1 2 3 all )
Blastrid 9,397 45 02/08/17 06:00 PM
by the_lotus_bridge
* Is this cover art good? Zen Peddler 1,987 19 09/29/03 09:10 PM
by ferret

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
2,363 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.