Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
a dream/trip inspired photoshop abortion
    #2354328 -

was working on this as a project for school, but it really didn?t turn out how I wanted.  Anyway, it was inspired by a series of dreams I once had, which I also spent an entire trip pondering.  All photoshop, based off a sketch...  :mushroom2:



enjoy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a dream/trip inspired photoshop abortion [Re: Turd]
    #2354470 -

dude this is awesome!!!

Escorted through the clouds by a beautiful butterfly-lady :laugh:


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a dream/trip inspired photoshop abortion [Re: Turd]
    #2354750 -

wow.. amazing textures, especially in the hair.
that is great art, care to tell a bit about the dream?


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a dream/trip inspired photoshop abortion [Re: Turd]
    #2354953 -

:shocked: WOW! That is beautiful. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a dream/trip inspired photoshop abortion [Re: adrug]
    #2355028 -

Wow, the perspective in that is FUCKED.. if you meant to do that, awesome. If not, then .. the perspective in that is FUCKED.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a dream/trip inspired photoshop abortion [Re: Turd]
    #2355073 -

while it is definitely a great picture conceptually, i think it's lacking in 'pounding down' the lines ... what i mean is, some of the lines are crisp and nice, elegant lines (the moons, her eyes...)

but the lines that had less time spent on them bring the picture down as a whole (her breast curve should be beautifully drawn to accentuate her beauty, but her body was drawn very unflattering ... her right arm also should be fully drawn in, not half under and half over the wing, and it should also have supremely elegant lines ...)

i find that the closest objects in a drawing should be the most 'solidified', because then you can let the rest of the drawing just fall into place ...


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: a dream/trip inspired photoshop abortion [Re: HB]
    #2359104 -

thanks for the comments people :smile:

The basic idea of the dream is I'm flying through the sky, completely naked, surrounded by beautiful white clouds.  The sky is perfect blue and there are a couple of distant planets, and I'm just going off...  flying through the clouds, all kinds of different speeds...  the air is like, the perfect temperature, so it's pretty much as close as I've gotten to the *complete* sensory experience of euphoria.  It was a recurring dream, sometimes the girl would be there, sometimes it would be just me.  When she was there, though, she didn't talk, I would just follow her through the clouds, like tag...  or something, heh.

I've never really attempted to really translate my dreams or visions on trips into a form that other people can understand, so hopefully as time goes by I'll get better at it.  I would really like to be able to share what goes on in my head with other people (well, I'm not sure if they're interested, but I'd like to anyway  :nut:)....  hopefully some day I will :smile:

HB:  Yah, I agree with a lot of what you say.  I'm unsatisfied with how this piece came out, and will hopefully redo it some day when I'm more confident in my photoshop skills.

and yes I meant to fuck up the perspective :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bad trip inspired art and poetry Grandpa 866 2 10/26/03 03:04 PM
by Grandpa
* photoshop @ www.fark.com djfrog 1,183 4 09/24/02 12:39 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Multiple perspective collage to trip to :) JacquesCousteau 1,239 8 08/23/03 09:19 PM
by Blastrid
* Dredg - Life is but a dream.... chunder 1,315 15 10/24/03 02:36 AM
by Demiurge
* Another (hopefully inspiring) angle on digital art Spoolohay 1,244 7 01/25/04 08:27 PM
by Phluck
* fun with perspective ... HB 522 2 09/20/03 05:48 PM
by Vats of Blood
* Best way to learn photoshop? Jenny 1,946 14 09/28/02 08:35 PM
by Smack31
* Wacom Tablet and Photoshop Question YellowSubmarine 1,058 5 09/13/03 02:31 AM
by Cow Shit Collector

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,014 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 30 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.