Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
the essence of psychedelia
    #4101426 - 04/27/05 03:23 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i can feel the undeniable connection, innerworkings of something greater than this form we call home, i can feel the subliminal woes of essence flowing through our speech,actions,thoughts...an incandesant silouette of energy in the presence of every creature on earth...the sly innuendo of timing and irony....embracing revalation in its most physical form...self organising psychedelia cycling around the conscious mind....twirling,changing,chaotic homilies, mutating omnipotence struggling for inner-communication...attempting to home in on this confusing vibration long enough to edify the cultural assumptions of humanity, that build the walls of societal-constriction in the mind of almost every human, every second,everyday.

a tool...an attempt to rejuvinate..an attempt to exterminate the mental castration of our own birth into this layer we've created.
-nadnerbaloppis

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: the essence of psychedelia [Re: sillysimon]
    #4101542 - 04/27/05 04:01 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Heh, yeah.... good thoughts, you are on a good path, but you are still young and have much to learn.

Keep on truckin'!

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

#4101543 - 04/27/05 04:01 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

......................................................................i can feel you touching me like a thought brushing up against a sigh..........................................................................................................................................................................

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#4101547 - 04/27/05 04:03 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

You replied to yourself................

............sigh............

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

#4101556 - 04/27/05 04:05 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i am not saying im done exploring.....im just simply done with this tool..........well for the moment of the past year and 1/2

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

#4101558 - 04/27/05 04:05 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

thanks for the laugh..roflmao

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: the essence of psychedelia [Re: Rose]
    #4101560 - 04/27/05 04:07 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:
You replied to yourself................

............sigh............

:wink:

You'll get it!

Keep trying!

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

#4101570 - 04/27/05 04:09 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

....a DOUBLE-WHAMMY !!!! (30 mins later)

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

#4101579 - 04/27/05 04:11 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

(sigh) @ the ! R () /\/ Y

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#4101593 - 04/27/05 04:14 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

:thumbup: :grin:

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

#4101597 - 04/27/05 04:15 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i could be a dislexick 99 year old ..... all knowing guy

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#4101634 - 04/27/05 04:29 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

2 out of 3 ain't bad... :smile:

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #4101867 - 04/27/05 08:10 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

first the bicycle, then the tricycle...

FNORD!

(ymmv...)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: the essence of psychedelia [Re: gnrm23]
    #4105479 - 04/28/05 01:51 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

platyditymus yo fuks

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#4105893 - 04/28/05 06:06 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

great poetry about the toes etc.
i can tell you really knows etc.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology