Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Herb Grinder, Salvia, pH Test Strips

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
yopo?
    #4088819 - 04/23/05 05:01 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

just wondering if anybody has actually done yopo here. and if so, how did u ingest the seeds? and was it worth it?

--------------------
never be afraid to let your mind explore, just know what you are getting into b4 you jump in the deep end, and do your research on this site and erowid.com

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: yopo? [Re: the_psychonaut]
    #4088825 - 04/23/05 05:03 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i've tried it about 4 times without any effects. i've only tried smoking it out of a pipe though using 2-6 seeds.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
Re: yopo? [Re: mushiemountain]
    #4088835 - 04/23/05 05:05 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

hmmm, ive never heard of smoking it before... any body tryed making a snuff with it?

--------------------
never be afraid to let your mind explore, just know what you are getting into b4 you jump in the deep end, and do your research on this site and erowid.com

InvisibleNeon
Stranger
Male
    #4088918 - 04/23/05 05:40 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I've tried smoking it, the effects were fairly interesting, but I won't be doing it again anytime soon. Ten seeds were smoked with wild dagga. I felt moderately poisoned, and it was pretty painful. I felt stinging sensations in different parts of my body, the worst was on my wrist. I suppose it was worth doing but it was quite far from enjoyable. If I were to try it again, I would probably only smoke a small amount with some salvia, I have a feeling they would mix well.

Offlinefelixhigh
KIA
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: yopo? [Re: Neon]
    #4089189 - 04/23/05 07:10 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i used yopo yesterday.
make a search here on the garden threads and you'll find tons of info and reports.

FH

Invisibleentheoindole
Seāð Wīdfarend
 User Gallery

Loc: Eormensyll, Vīnland
    #4089916 - 04/23/05 11:10 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Yopo Success! :mushroom2:

The key to these little buggers is making sure you have fairly fresh seeds. I've heard it said that Yopo does not necessarily require calcined lime for it to be active... You would have to experiment and find out for your self because I've only tried it with the edible lime and couldn't tell you if this is true, but then again it may work that way for one person and may not work in the same manner for the next. It may depend on an individuals chemical make up, who knows? There is no research to explain it in totality.
If you have obtained fairly fresh seeds and follow my Tek in the link above you will surely be ripped from you ordinary mode of consciousness and thrown into a headlong spiraling journey through Yopo hyperspace!  :scrambled:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: yopo? *DELETED* [Re: the_psychonaut]
    #4090713 - 04/24/05 04:16 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by matt

Reason for deletion: x

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA
Re: yopo? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4090842 - 04/24/05 05:54 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Ok I was hella stupid when I got my seeds. I was all excited like a stupid shit. I ground the seeds up in the coffee grinder and was prepared to snort em. Then I read you need to heat them and add lime. So my even further stupid ass went to the market and bought some limes and squeezed the lime juice all over the powder and baked it. Then I scraped it all off, and read some more. I realized it wasn't LIME as in limes, it was lime as in limestone or alkaline solution, i.e. ph 14.

So I have heard yopo hurts like a bitch when you use baking soda. I didn't care though, and omg what a rush and painful rush. Pretty nuts actually, the baking soda works but wooooo. If you can take 2 fat rails with the baking soda you are a big man. Man The other day i snorted some more just for the kick in the face. If you ever need to wake up, just snort some baking soda YAH!!!

Well, I need to buy some "limepaste'" or something of the sort, snail shells etc to actually have a "good experience." Man the shit fucks you up thou, I was feeling like it hit me pretty damn hard honestly. If you actually prepared it correctly it would be intense I suppose.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Herb Grinder, Salvia, pH Test Strips

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden