Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDety
Old No.7
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Yopo success! [Re: entheoindole]
    #3627101 - 01/14/05 02:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well done entheoindole  :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you  :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineempnero
DistortedPercetion

Re: Yopo success! [Re: Dety]
    #3628670 - 01/14/05 01:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Has anyone tried bothe A. Peregrina and A. Colubrina? id like to know if there are any noticeable differences be cause accoring to Ott:
Quote:

Up to 7.4% bufotenine has been found in seeds of A. peregrina var. peregrina, only 0.04% 5-MeO-DMT and 0.16% DMT; 12.4% bufotenine in A. colubrina var. Cebil, with but 0.06% and traces of both tryptamines, respectively. Seven studies of 15 samples of Anadenanthera snuffs likewise showed bufotenine to be the only tryptamine present in significant amounts (up to 2.67%, with only traces of 5-MeO-DMT and DMT)

and since the tryptamine content is different as is the bufotenine content, i figured the differences in alkloids might have different effects. i know colubrina is more common in native snuffs, but seeing as the DMT is higher in peregrina, i think id like to try that, also the bufotenine, which people say just makes them feel sick and get headaches, is less in peregrina. the only trade off is slightly less 5-Meo-DMT, and if the bufotenine is actually a good psychoactive, then thats at a loss, but ive read it doesnt pass through the brain blood barrier unless its introduced as IV. im just curious if anyone has tried both and seen a difference either as a snuff or smoked.

Invisibleentheoindole
Seāð Wīdfarend
 User Gallery

Loc: Eormensyll, Vīnland
Re: Yopo success! [Re: empnero]
    #3635662 - 01/16/05 04:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I originally planned to use peregrina but a friend sent some free cebil seeds before I had a chance to, so of course I used the cebil.

I always thought the reports of it's power full psycho-activity were anecdotal at best. Boy was I wrong. That stuffs power full. :eek:

I think the A. peregrina is supposed to be a bit milder than the cebil. I would like to experiment with them sometime and post my reaction to the snuff.

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Yopo success! [Re: entheoindole]
    #3635704 - 01/16/05 04:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i tried smoking the cebil variety and got very little. but ya it sure is powerfull up the nose!

i didnt find the burn so bad, defiantly hot. its almost exactly like cutting jalepenos and picking your nose (i know everyones done it, dont deny it!). It is kinda shap at the beginning but fades. to be honest that isnt at all bad compared to the driping snotty crap that goes down teh back of your througt. that actually made me sick, and almost spilled my beans a couple times.

at first i tried a line of baking pwder/cebil and a line of jsut seed. teh seed alone hurts way less....baking powder added a fair bit of burn. i wonder if woodash would hurt less?

next time i am also spitting out the dripping goop, not swallowing. thinking about it still meakes my stomach cringe.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Invisiblemrhowdy
I've been Insane
 User Gallery
Loc: I've Been Insane
Re: Yopo success! [Re: kadakuda]
    #3636854 - 01/16/05 09:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

is the wood ash any speacial wood or is it just ash from a barbque pit?

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Yopo success! [Re: mrhowdy]
    #3637071 - 01/16/05 10:32 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i would think any wood ash would work wouldnt it? i would stay away from things that have known chemicals in tehm that dotn really sit well with us, ie cedars. im sure felixhigh has this answer.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: Yopo success! [Re: mrhowdy]
    #3638829 - 01/17/05 12:25 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i am famous by not using lime/ash on my preparations!

but i'm with kadakuda, some trees might not 'sit well', even after torn into ash. the traditional users of the amazon use cocoa tree bark ash over other thousand trees they could use... may have its reason.

try to find some edible lime...

FH

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
Re: Yopo success! [Re: kadakuda]
    #3654086 - 01/20/05 03:06 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I have used wood ash from my fireplace. Just get the finest you can. There is enough strain on your old nasal cavity without having chunks of partially burned wood going up there as well. As far as the picking of the nose after chopping peppers..... well I was shredding some dried chilies for a soup. I got finished, didn't think about it and went to take a piss. Well let's just say I was glad there was some cold sore meds in the cabinet.... Needless to say I wash the fuck out of my hands directly after handling them now :crazy:

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

OfflineGoaM
damaged
 User Gallery

Loc: khole
Re: Yopo success! [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #3656808 - 01/21/05 12:10 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Great Thread people! I was thinking that smoking 5-meo-dmt was the same as yopo snuff. But from the experience reports and chemical make up info, I'm convinced that there is more to yopo than 5meo-dmt. I'm thinking the bufotenine MUST have a psychoactive affect.

Also if bufotenine is active IV it would stand to reason it would be active insufflated. DMT would probably be active this way too, especially as a salt. OOOh. This has me excited. If I wasn't on hyperforin I'd rush out and try this. But the beta-carbolines might not play well with hyperforin, an SRI among other things. I'll have to plan an adventure with this and ayahuasca. But not right now unfortunately. :frown: Does anyone have any infos on the beta-carboline content of the Yopo seeds (A. Peregrina and A. Colubrina)? I think I'll look myself.  :wink:

...I'm not finding info on beta-carbolines in either Anadenanthera species only in Virola. And it looks like McKenna tried foxy! (5-meo-dipt) http://www.choronzon.com/tocmirror/tzimon/General/psychotr.txt and YES bufotenine is active parenterally ("Taken into the body or administered in a manner other than through the digestive tract, as by intravenous or intramuscular injection." and should include insufflation!) WooHoo. I'll put this on my list. Theres a few RC's and smokable DMT and heimia salicifolia already on it, but this should be a VERY cool addition!

Thanks for a Great Thread!

PEace,

--------------------

Offlineel gringo loco
chris
Male

Re: Yopo success! [Re: GoaM]
    #14678706 - 06/27/11 06:04 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

bear in mind that proper yopo is made with the "peregrina" seed. Definately important to use edible lime over bicarb. AT LEAST 4 SEEDS MINIMUM, and don't overroast the seeds or you lose the dmt.

--------------------
don't be afraid to live!!

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Yopo success! [Re: el gringo loco]
    #14678707 - 06/27/11 06:06 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Old thread is old.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

OfflineRourkeAnderson
<3 <3 <3
Male User Gallery

Loc: Surrey, BC, Canada
Re: Yopo success! [Re: Doc_T]
    #14680695 - 06/27/11 03:26 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I think we've all done it once at least. Still :heart: you gringo ^_^

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds