Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
This cross-eyed lady in front of me...
    #4072809 - 04/19/05 03:23 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Is just the most amazing person i have seen in a very long time.

i love people who blatently yell at the selves about the weather of the day in a library!

She started off by saying this computer in front of me has potential.  there she goes, still talkin to herself, amazing!

I cant tell is she is talking to me or talking to god!

:eek:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Love is like a train...
Female

Re: This cross-eyed lady in front of me... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4072831 - 04/19/05 03:27 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

WHOA. "I said i cant help you now leave me alone!" She is wonderful, this lady.

i believe i could learn alot from her.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4072838 - 04/19/05 03:28 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

She sat at the computer that "had potential" for like 5 minutes before realizing it didn't work... :lol:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: This cross-eyed lady in front of me... [Re: Adamist]
    #4072852 - 04/19/05 03:31 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:rotfl:

Bwahahaaha!  i know right.  i love this place.

Everyone come on down to the Kalamazoo Public Circus!

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4072919 - 04/19/05 03:41 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

With a name like Kalamazoo we should have known...

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: This cross-eyed lady in front of me... [Re: Adamist]
    #4072935 - 04/19/05 03:43 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Haha

--------------------

OfflineInfrared Happy Birthday
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #4073095 - 04/19/05 04:33 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

kalamazoo, michigan?

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: This cross-eyed lady in front of me... [Re: Infrared]
    #4073099 - 04/19/05 04:35 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Thats right

--------------------

OfflineInfrared Happy Birthday
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #4073116 - 04/19/05 04:38 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

ive been there a couple times... kindof a cool little crazy town..

i was there once during some summer festival.. it was pretty fun. from what i remember anyways. :wink:  :stoned:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: This cross-eyed lady in front of me... [Re: Infrared]
    #4077264 - 04/20/05 04:05 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

thats cool. there was a sumer fest here? that kicks ass. hopefully some cool events will come our way.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub