Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFreeFalling
Who's been herebefore me?
Morning Glory Suggestions ?
    #4061928 - 04/16/05 08:45 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I've decided I have to go for it, regardless the nausea, vomitting, upset stomach, this and that, all the negatives I only hear people talking about. I figure it can be a very positive experience by some other stotries I've heard which out-weigh the bad ones. So.. i'm going for a 4g dose of Heavenly Blues.. any tips/suggestions that any experiences people here can give ?? Any and all would be appreciated greatly, thank youu..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: Morning Glory Suggestions ? [Re: FreeFalling]
    #4062254 - 04/16/05 11:32 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

well im goin for it too but im making an extraction from the seeds first. just waiting for my package to come with 60z of morning glory heavenly blues.

--------------------

OfflineRetired
Re: Morning Glory Suggestions ? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #4062257 - 04/16/05 11:36 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i have done it. my first time was sweet so much fun total trippin out.

i liked it so much i bought like a pound of the seeds i tryed it again and nothing ever happened i even did more then i did the first time. i have not done it since then.

InvisibleMasonsChild
Fellow Traveler>^..^<

Loc: Upper Midwest
Re: Morning Glory Suggestions ? [Re: Retired]
    #4062425 - 04/16/05 01:01 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Grind them as finely as you can in a coffee grinder, put in a blender with some ice cream and milk and some strawberries and drink a MGMilkshake.

--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
Re: Morning Glory Suggestions ? [Re: MasonsChild]
    #4063393 - 04/16/05 07:52 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

my suggestion?? dont even bother. i ate roughly 500 seeds and the only thing that happened to me was fatigue for about an hour, then total insomnia afterword

definatly not worth it unless u extract large amounts of lsa

--------------------
never be afraid to let your mind explore, just know what you are getting into b4 you jump in the deep end, and do your research on this site and erowid.com

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: Morning Glory Suggestions ? [Re: the_psychonaut]
    #4065249 - 04/17/05 10:25 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

the truth is some seeds are more active than others. ive done them a few times now and ive had minimal effects from one vendor and really awesome highly visual effects from a different vendor.

OfflineNESpores
Formerly MyLady
Male User Gallery

Loc: Vermont USA
Re: Morning Glory Suggestions ? [Re: FreeFalling]
    #4065584 - 04/17/05 01:08 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

why would you bother w/ morning glory? HBWR is the way to go man, i ate 8 HBWR seeds by just chewing them up real fine one at a time, and within 2 hours or so in the almost complete dark my buddy kept moving positions and turning into this crazy kid with a rasta hat i know.
i also saw some really crazy zombies and plants...
btw it was the first time ive had REAL OEV's

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
Re: Morning Glory Suggestions ? [Re: MasonsChild]
    #4065668 - 04/17/05 01:43 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MasonsChild said:
Grind them as finely as you can in a coffee grinder, put in a blender with some ice cream and milk and some strawberries and drink a MGMilkshake.

I could not imagine the upset stomach, puking and otherwise very very very bad experience this would cause. That's just for me of course, but even doing an extraction caused me to puke the second time i did it. Mixing with icecream and fruit might be ok, but i'd think that would just cause some serious complications

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

OfflineDoneKildatReason
Chemical in the body
Male User Gallery

Loc: Green Country Flag
Re: Morning Glory Suggestions ? [Re: Hrethic]
    #4067928 - 04/18/05 05:16 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I found this on the back of my mom's shirt, my dad must'a taped it there, weird...

By Hermes

I will lay out my favorite and simplest method here:

Supplies needed:

seeds

1 glass

20 ounces of distilled water

1 large (family size) empty tea bag or 2-3 smaller ones

Coffee grinder

spoon

bowl

a sifter or splatter screen or something
similar

paper towels

stapler

a touch of liquid hand soap

Procedure:

1. Remove seeds from bags and count the number you would like to use (I recommend at least
400, and at most 600 for the first time)

2. Wash whole seeds briefly to remove any fungicides or other seed coatings. Do this by
putting the seeds into a bowl and covering with some cold water. Put just a touch of hand
soap in the water. Work the seeds around in the bowl with your fingers for about 10-20
seconds.

3. Rinse seeds. Put them in the sifter or on the splatter screen and rinse with cold tap
water until all the soap is gone. (It is probably a good idea not to have them in the
water too long, as the water might get into the seeds and remove a little of the alkaloids.)

4. Dry seeds. Do NOT use a blowdryer! Dry them well with paper towels.

5. Once they are dry, grind them pretty thoroughly in a coffee grinder, but not to the
point of a fine powder. You want the black seed hulls to remain a little coarse.

6. Put the grounds into the empty tea bags and then staple the tea bags shut. Leave some
breathing room in each bag since, when wet, the seed mush will expand and might break the
bag if it is too full.

7. Put the tea bags into the glass which you have filled with cold distilled water.

8. Aid the extraction by getting the water into the mush. Some will tend to clump and
remain in an air pocket. Use the spoon to submerge the bags and to squeeze them gently
against the side of the glass. Also, you can lift and dunk the bags repeatedly to help
extract the LSA.

9. Leave glass to sit in a cool dark place for ten minutes with spoon on top of bags to
keep them submerged if they are trying to float.

10. Go back and work on the bags some more with the spoon. Be careful not to tear the bag.
If you do tear it and mush leaks out, you will have to filter the water.

11. Leave glass to sit for another ten minutes.

12. Work with spoon some more and then remove the bags and squeeze most of the water
that remains in them into the glass.

13. DISCARD BAGS! THROW THEM IN THE TRASH! THE SEED MUSH IS TRASH!

14. Drink water.

I am not too sure if it helps or not, but on some occasions I put a few squirts of lemon
juice into the water to acidify it, possibly aiding alkaloid solubility.

Well there ya have it.

This is a very well discussed topic in MANY PLACES!!!!!!!! DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
This was an experiment.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds