Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What happened to Chief Hosa?
    #4065494 -

I can't find the site anywheres and I need to make a reservation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to Chief Hosa? [Re: Adom]
    #4069842 -

Anyone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to Chief Hosa? [Re: Adom]
    #4069871 -

Good question. That would be really sad if it got shut down. What's also sad is that it'll be really hard for me to make it to Red Rocks for Panic because it's the weekend after Wakarusa. I'll probably still buy tickets but I dunno it would be hard to swing both. I can only get so much time off work and I've been looking harder for a new job and if I were to get one soon it would be extra hard taking a whole week off that soon. Fucking responsibilities.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to Chief Hosa? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4069925 -

i think that's where i stayed, its the small camp ground that's right around the corner from red rocks right? where you gotta take that jacked up clover turn half stupid after each show? or is it the other one where everyone parties?

why does bear creek lake sound familiar?


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to Chief Hosa? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4069963 -

Fack. It was looking like it was going to be extra hard for me to make these shows to... fuck it I'm staying in Iowa all summer.

Maybe, just maybe I'll go to 10k festival. As much fun as this stuff would be I have higher priorities this year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to Chief Hosa? [Re: Phychotron]
    #4070012 -

Quote:
or is it the other one where everyone parties?



Yes it's a big camp site on a wooded hill where everyone parties.  I'm pretty concerned about not being able to find their web site.  It's gotta still be around maybe it just has a new name or something I have no idea.

Quote:
As much fun as this stuff would be I have higher priorities this year.




:shake:  Sad but true for both of us I think.  Plus I'm already going to Wakarusa and 10k so it's really hard.  You should try to make it to 10k though.  It'll be a lot cheaper and you'll still get your Panic fix.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to Chief Hosa? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4070064 -

Well I just ordered my ticket to 10k. I really need to do something this summer, and the DSO preparty does land on my birthday, so why not?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to Chief Hosa? [Re: Adom]
    #4070093 -

Cool. I still gotta buy mine. I will soon.

I called Chief Hosa's old number and I got a message from the guy who I assume if the former owner. He introduced himself as "so and so formerly of Chief Hosa." Then he went on to say that he is now with this place:

http://www.christiesofgenesee.com/

I hope Chief Hosa still exists and wasn't transformed into this crap.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to Chief Hosa? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4070114 -

You coming to the pre-party?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to Chief Hosa? [Re: Adom]
    #4070119 -

We'll see. I hope I can.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to Chief Hosa? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4070124 -

My friends aren't coming untill Friday, looks like I'll be riding solo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to Chief Hosa? [Re: Adom]
    #4070130 -

Well damn I can't leave you high and dry on your birthday.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to Chief Hosa? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #4070143 -

Now we're talking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What happened to Chief Hosa? [Re: Adom]
    #4071200 -

I've stayed there a bunch of times. Was thinking I could go out and see the Travelers on the fourth. Can't make WSP, But get Bonnaroo and 10K too. Prices to get in there were getting pretty inflated over the past years. Can't really see closing with the cash they get. I wouldn't stay there again with a fire ban though, that really put a damper on things.


--------------------
Truckin' ain't for Sally's

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* R.I.P. Chief Hosa kosmic_charlie 1,619 8 05/08/05 07:17 AM
by PawPaw
* Funny thing happened today.
( 1 2 all )
neuro 3,724 25 12/20/04 05:40 PM
by Ripple
* Any other ravers/former ravers/DJs out there.
( 1 2 3 all )
ymhrswrider 4,444 40 11/29/04 06:20 PM
by forevadazin
* Had to happen Hello.jpg.. Servator 1,505 10 09/12/16 06:48 PM
by PartoftheSource
* Kaiser Chiefs are cool Toricious 775 3 01/31/05 07:09 PM
by Toricious
* Where does the extra man come from?
( 1 2 all )
TheShroomHermit 3,408 32 11/25/03 11:18 PM
by TheShroomHermit
* What happened to you today that was positive?
( 1 2 all )
Morphrying 4,299 29 02/16/03 03:04 PM
by fjbk47985
* The Most Fucked Up Thing To Ever Happened to Me
( 1 2 all )
Genius 3,492 28 11/07/04 05:08 PM
by Genius

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
897 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.