Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
Re: Salvia Seeds +Fresh (not clones) Salvia plants [Re: ApacheShaman]
    #8091742 - 03/01/08 11:48 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ApacheShaman said:
Quote:

Zinglons Acolyte said:
Quote:

DivinorumDevotee said:
Quote:

Psiloman said:

Somehow i think this plant sets seeds but people who know how dont speak about it...

That was true when you posted that. But look here: http://members.cox.net/sageseeds/

And check out the rest of my tutorials please: http://sageseeds.info/tutorials/

uhmm could you leave dead threads alone? its kinda an unspoken rule, plus youve already brought up several other threads about this, so theres reall no need to dig up old threads...

ummm. could you shut the hell up? he has contributed more to this community than you have by far. you have no place to tell him that.

fuck you
i was only saying that hes already posted it and theres no need to dig up every fucking thread about it... its already been said its a waste to say it again
you have no place to bring hostility to a begnign comment, before you jump down someone elses throat, kindly do us the favor of pouring gatorade on your keyboard

i stated my view politely and inoffensively, please have the common courtesy to do the same

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleApacheShaman
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia Seeds +Fresh (not clones) Salvia plants [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8091770 - 03/01/08 11:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

he is not wasting anything. some people have lives and don't get on forums everyday so they are used to tending to old threads. thats how it is in most forums. the shroomery is a different case. he was probably not aware of this and you acted like your opinion mattered. ill keep my Gatorade in my stomach where it belongs thanks. why don't you go to hell.

im done with you here. take it to the OTD.

Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

Loc: anywhere but here
Re: Salvia Seeds +Fresh (not clones) Salvia plants [Re: Psiloman]
    #8092696 - 03/02/08 06:46 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
no i agree, it seems more like spaming to me. he digs up all the old salvia threads and plugs those two sites!!

all of them are going to get locked if it keeps going on!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom