Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How to type Mathematic formulas in Word?
    #4036357 -

does anyone know how to type things like this in Word?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to type Mathematic formulas in Word? [Re: stefan]
    #4036365 -

very carefully


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to type Mathematic formulas in Word? [Re: baraka]
    #4036375 -

haha thanks for the advice :smirk: how was your trip?

seriously, I have to make a summary and I need these kind of formula's (for How to caclulate Type III sum of sqares etc) in it. I wondered if there was an easy method for typing such formulas. maybe a math-plugin for word? :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to type Mathematic formulas in Word? [Re: stefan]
    #4036381 -

Word has an equation editor but I'm not sure if it's installed by default. It's under Insert | Object | Microsoft Equation. It takes a little doing but it could be used for your example.

Peace,

-Y

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to type Mathematic formulas in Word? [Re: Ythan]
    #4036397 -

thanks, I just found it out already, only I don't seem to have it because it wasn't installed automatically or something. Any chance I can download it somewhere?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to type Mathematic formulas in Word? [Re: stefan]
    #4036433 -

If you have a little the little bit of extra time it takes to get started, try using LaTeX. The whole paper looks better, formulae are easier to put in, and they are a million times cleaner. Ok, it might take you like half a day to get the software set up and create your first output file but it's very much worth it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to type Mathematic formulas in Word? [Re: stefan]
    #4036447 -

I don't think it's available as a separate download, you'll have to install it through Office setup.

Haven't ever used LaTeX but I've heard good things about it.

Peace,

-Y

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How to type Mathematic formulas in Word? [Re: ChuangTzu]
    #4036452 -

hmm it's not like I'm goign to use it frequently so I don't think I want to spend half a day figuring something out first :wink:
I'll just copy the most complicated equations from my bood and glue them on my summary :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Can't install modem Thin White Duke 871 4 04/26/05 08:46 AM
by BloodNOil
* Gamers...Can u help me figure how to run/install a game DeadPhan 1,612 10 04/22/05 08:36 AM
by Turd
* any one ever install Corporal Kielbasa 865 19 01/07/06 04:06 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Memorizing polyatomic ion formulas Hawkeye3 2,938 8 10/18/05 07:52 PM
by Hawkeye3
* nitrous typing test notapillow 1,852 18 11/30/03 08:45 PM
by WakeboardrB
* Do you have a particular type of weather you enjoy?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,526 26 04/13/04 01:28 PM
by filthysock
* how to improve my typing skills stefan 1,085 12 05/24/04 03:48 PM
by Krishna
* Type your name with your elbows
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Noetical 5,140 110 06/25/05 03:15 PM
by MeatSpace

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
689 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 165 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.