Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: TODAY]
    #4032352 -

Red pill. By the time I'm 30 I will probably be bored with this reality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: PinballWizard]
    #4032391 -

red.. i can load up anything i want and romp around for shits and giggles..

"tank, load the shroom pile...



...and ugh...some x and that babe from Back to the Future..."

fun!


--------------------
-------------------
peace with everystep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4032443 -

I only saw the first one, but what if you didn't eat either?

I would pick the red pill, but I picked the blue accidentally. In reality I'd probably eat the blue and pocket the red for when I started to sober up. :wink:


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: Help on the Way]
    #4032520 -

Slipknot420 said:
man thats what i thought they were gonna do when neo stopped that ship in the 2nd one

it woulda been waaay cooler



yeah, but it's been done before... check the movie the 13th floor...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4032698 -

Fuck the red pill and the blue pill.

Pass the dilaudid, please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: Adden]
    #4322505 -

Whats wrong with you people ??

RED PILL !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: TYL3R]
    #4322520 -

If given that option I would have to choose the red pill. I couldnt go on actually knowing for sure that I was living in a false reality.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4323921 -

I'd have to take the red pill too folks, that's just me, I can't live in a world that I know is totally fake.


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4323932 -

gime three blue and three red, i also could take a couple yellow ones, maybe some of that blue ice(here in spain blue ice or crystal (mdma) is getting popular )

paz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4323948 -

I'd take the red one, I'm crazy enough already..


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: Fliquid]
    #4324046 -

well with the blue pill, wasn't it that you wouldn't remember that the world was fake? thus you'd never suspect it?

that being said, i'd probably take the red one.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: Krishna]
    #4324082 -

I'd HAVE to take the red. The red pill is equivalent to around 5.5 grams of mushrooms :smirk:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4324541 -

Well first of all i'd be really pissed off that this worlds fake, because it seems real real to me. But then i think i'd just have to take the red pill. It'd be such a hard choice but i know my curiosity would get the better of me... but maybe not. I don't know.

hmm :strokebeard:


I'm glad the hardest choice i have to make this morning is to puff out or not.


--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4324788 -

Red pill, because I could make the matrix whatever I wanted (like playing a very real videogame), and I don't like the idea of living in a world which is false and is controlled by a hostile external force.


--------------------
I believe that the moment is near when by a procedure of active paranoiacthought, it will be possible to systematize confusion and contribute to the total discrediting of the world of reality.
- Salvador Dali

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4324855 -

Wow the poll is 54%/46% which is a LOT closer than I expected!

It's true, though....ignorance is bliss.

But Truth > Bliss :wink:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: TYL3R]
    #4324939 -

x_TYLER_x said:
Whats wrong with you people ??

RED PILL !




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: exclusive58]
    #4324957 -

i guess for some people, the choice between truth and comfort is an easy one...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: Krishna]
    #4327452 -

:lol: so I took the wrong one..


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: Fliquid]
    #4389210 -

bomp

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Pill vs. Blue Pill [Re: exclusive58]
    #4390023 -

I'd rather live in a world of survival of the fittest than in this shithole.

Unfortunately, until I can find a world like that, i'm stuck with the shithole.

not that I'm looking too hard... a little lazy maybe?


--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Favorite Moody Blues album The_Red_Crayon 618 1 10/25/04 04:25 PM
by Adden
* Red Rocks Dead shows ALL NEW! WITH PICTURES!
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 5,819 35 06/26/04 08:39 AM
by Adom
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,004 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* any word about the Dead @ Red Rocks lately? Anonymous 1,210 9 06/20/04 12:49 PM
by Cherk
* Red Bull
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 4,106 46 09/09/04 09:46 PM
by Anonymous
* Anxious for the Matrix Trilogy exclusive58 931 5 10/02/04 07:37 PM
by Pathos
* Red Rocks Dead Shows!
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 5,652 46 06/17/04 09:06 PM
by wandrnshaman
* There is a FLAW in the MATRIX!
( 1 2 all )
Its Pat 2,535 20 04/02/04 12:44 AM
by felix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,049 topic views. 7 members, 36 guests and 281 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.