Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
San Pedro Health Question (pic)
    #401958 -

I have brown like this half-way up (7.5"). Is this normal?

Edited by Dead Shaman on 09/23/01 07:55 PM.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro Health Question (pic) [Re: Dead Shaman]
    #401964 -

looks like salt build up in your substrate but as the cactus grows large the base will become woody to support its growth. However some plant dieases can cause the base to wood up also but this is generally the death of the base blocking the flow of nutrient and water


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro Health Question (pic) [Re: Dead Shaman]
    #401970 -

sorry did read that it was half way up thats salt build up leech the substrate with about 2 gallons per gallon of substrate.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro Health Question (pic) [Re: durban_poison]
    #402733 -

also if u over water that might happen

PsYcoPaThic JuggaLotus is at your fuckin door with a bloody hatchet, gettin ready to split some backs.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro Health Question (pic) [Re: Dead Shaman]
    #402834 -

Too much wa wa wat water.

Leaf


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro Health Question (pic) [Re: ]
    #402980 -

Thanks guys. I just got it a couple weeks ago, and I've only watered once, so I don't think that's it. I'm guesing maybe I didn't break the roots up well enough or something. Could this be due to shocking the roots when I first got it, or perhaps due to the shipping? I hope it will go away. If it gets get then I'll try flushing it. Thanks again for your help.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro Health Question (pic) [Re: Dead Shaman]
    #403066 -

Hold on a minute. You're saying you got it only a couple of weeks ago and have watered it only once and this discoloration has just showed up since you came into posession of the little fella?

Leaf


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro Health Question (pic) [Re: Dead Shaman]
    #403067 -

Come on. Somebody is watering the fucker behind your back. They probably saw that it was real important to you and thought they would give you a helping hand.

Leaf


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro Health Question (pic) [Re: ]
    #403071 -

I remember thinking that it was in great condition when I got it. Actually here's a pic I dug up. I took this the day I recieved it.


As you can see the browing had already begun. What does this mean? Should I return it?



Edited by Dead Shaman on 09/24/01 10:48 PM.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro Health Question (pic) [Re: Dead Shaman]
    #403649 -

Make sure it is getting full sunlight for a while and don't water it for a week or two and see if it starts lookin better. I had a Tr. Peruvianus sorta do that once not long after it got topped. It recovered nicely and now has three nice little pups on top.

Leaf


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: San Pedro Health Question (pic) [Re: ]
    #404600 -

Thanks for the tips! Now I'll just have to wait and see


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* San Pedro health (pics) Gumby 3,679 13 09/02/01 11:03 PM
by Gumby
* Tips on getting my San Pedro healthy again (pics) Floydian 3,565 4 04/07/02 07:25 PM
by lobo121782
* Some San Pedro's Una 2,882 14 09/17/01 11:14 AM
by rommstein2001
* San Pedro and Peruvian Torch?????????????// malibu76 4,833 7 12/09/08 06:29 AM
by Dr. uarewotueat
* San Pedro syrup... pics and how I did it. *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
psilocybe cubensis 8,681 22 06/15/03 11:42 AM
by Crotalus
* Four ribbed San Pedro questions Peace_Patrol 2,259 4 10/10/02 11:07 PM
by Floydian
* my new san pedros, also couple questions. (pic) g0dmoney 2,381 12 12/09/02 11:16 PM
by neuro
* San Pedro and L. leonurus (PICS!) Gumby 843 2 07/05/02 05:21 PM
by Gumby

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,782 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.