Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Suggestions? [Re: Liz]
    #4016693 -

Oh for some reason I thought you lived there and he lived here, I wonder what I'm thinking of.

But yeah it's some sort of cleanliness thing, liek they carry diseases.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4016698 -

One of his families houses is on the upper east side...that's what you were thinking of.  But no, we both live in Boston.  We visit a lot though :smile:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: Liz]
    #4016827 -

Rats are awesome pets.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you want a penguin!
( 1 2 all )
mjw0 4,186 37 10/17/05 09:17 AM
by Androctonus
* RIP : Don Herbert AKA Mr. Wizard... :( RoosterCogburn 1,418 10 06/13/07 12:03 PM
by myndreach
* Penguin Dream
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 2,697 25 10/01/05 06:02 PM
by OzzyOz
* Goldfish > Oysters DNKYD 776 4 01/03/05 07:03 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Gay penguin goes straight RandalFlagg 487 0 09/29/05 12:24 AM
by RandalFlagg
* REALY GOOD MUSIC SUGGESTIONS?!
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 2,403 29 09/30/05 08:39 AM
by mikeyboy
* Abusive Penguin or Ugly Monkey? SouthPArk 847 4 10/23/05 06:49 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* Penguin's Road Trip mntlfngrs 701 3 11/22/03 07:46 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,280 topic views. 5 members, 32 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.