Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Suggestions? [Re: Liz]
    #4016556 -



--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: Vvellum]
    #4016563 -

you were a prick when I posted my predicament about my cats in this same forum, and you're being a prick now.  If you don't have anything nice to say, go drink fucking bleach.  :heart:

And for the record, the cats (all 3 of them) are together, in an excellent home, with lots of other animals and lots of loving attention.  I made sure of that.  So don't make me out to be some bitch who just left her cats on the curb.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4016564 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:




AAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4016569 -

daschunds are so cute. My parents have a miniature one...his name is Romeo. But they are ankle biter yip yip dogs. I dont want one of those. Except maybe a chihuaha. Those are soooo cute.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: Liz]
    #4016571 -

Unfortunatly, anything with personality is going to require constant care. :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: Boom]
    #4016574 -

Especially those damn humans


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: Liz]
    #4016575 -

Dachshunds can definitely go either way, most of them are bitches, and some of them are just wonderful...I want a French Bulldog I think.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: Shroomism]
    #4016582 -

Shroomism said:
Especially those damn humans



Ain't that the truth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4016584 -

I like labs. They are just some cool dogs! So are Rotweillers. You need LOTS of room for those dogs, though.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: blissedout]
    #4016588 -

I love labs...I like huskies too. But yeah, I wouldn't get a dog til there was a TON of room for it.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: Liz]
    #4016595 -

I want a husky with blue eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: blissedout]
    #4016596 -

Yeah labs are probably my favorite dogs, considering everytime I think of "dog".. a picture of a black lab or something pops into my head. But they are definitely cool dogs.. never met one I didn't like.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: Boom]
    #4016598 -

There's a husky in my neighborhood with one blue and one yellow eye...fuckin awesome.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: Boom]
    #4016603 -

yeah I think those are gorgeous.  Plus they're awesome family dogs.  Not that I'm having kids anytime soon (despite my April fools joke :wink: )  when you get a dog, it can be like a 15 year commitment...and I'd probably have kids somewhere in there.  So I want an animal that will be good with them.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: Liz]
    #4016605 -

Labs are awesome with kids too

I want a chocolate lab

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: Boom]
    #4016623 -

Mmm...chocolate lab...:insert Homer Simpson gurgle:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: Liz]
    #4016673 -

get a ferret, they are happy chillin in a cage while you work, and love to play when you're home.
They only make big messes if you let them, and they are funny as hell!


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4016678 -

I want a ferret soooo bad. So does Suffer. But I don't know...his place if filled with wires, and isn't exactly ferret proof. Maybe we could figure something out though...


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: Liz]
    #4016686 -

Suffer lives in NYC right? Ferrets are illegal here...I mean I'm sure you can get around it, but they're illegal.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suggestions? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4016692 -

No, we live in Boston.  Ferrets are illegal in NYC?? WTF?  :confused:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you want a penguin!
( 1 2 all )
mjw0 4,186 37 10/17/05 09:17 AM
by Androctonus
* RIP : Don Herbert AKA Mr. Wizard... :( RoosterCogburn 1,418 10 06/13/07 12:03 PM
by myndreach
* Penguin Dream
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 2,697 25 10/01/05 06:02 PM
by OzzyOz
* Goldfish > Oysters DNKYD 776 4 01/03/05 07:03 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Gay penguin goes straight RandalFlagg 487 0 09/29/05 12:24 AM
by RandalFlagg
* REALY GOOD MUSIC SUGGESTIONS?!
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 2,403 29 09/30/05 08:39 AM
by mikeyboy
* Abusive Penguin or Ugly Monkey? SouthPArk 847 4 10/23/05 06:49 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* Penguin's Road Trip mntlfngrs 701 3 11/22/03 07:46 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,280 topic views. 3 members, 19 guests and 183 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.