Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejebus2000
Son of God

Loc: Canada
First flush (PICS)
    #400431 - 09/21/01 10:15 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Here are a couple of pics of the first flush of my Aussie cubes. For those of you that may not be familiar with them, these take a little while longer to colonize, but they make up for it in numbers and SIZE. These are the only cubes I will grow, so if you can get a hold of some spores do it. You will not be disapointed. Cheers...

Beans, beans the magical fruit...

HelpMeJebus

--------------------
Cheers,

A BIG thanks to the Sporelab for hosting The Jebus Dehydrator Tek http://www.sporelab.com/jebus200.htm
Contact [email]helpmejebus@hotmail.com[/email]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebluhoney
Yes Im a realgirl ,geeesh
Female User Gallery

Re: First flush (PICS) [Re: jebus2000]
    #400446 - 09/21/01 10:35 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, someone has got alot of fun ahead for them. Here is a nice recipie for informational purposes only of course;). Take about five of your full size fruits and blend them in a blender with sunny delight.  Very nice  and sweet to taste. Nice job on the growing. :smile: have you ever considered the PESA strain. My friend truly enjoys them as well. But the Aussies are very nice too. Again nice work. bluhoney

information posted is for entertainment purposes only and should not be attempted in real life

--------------------
Information listed here is for entertainment only and is neither real or proven

Offlinejebus2000
Son of God

Loc: Canada
Re: First flush (PICS) [Re: bluhoney]
    #400455 - 09/21/01 10:52 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

What is the PESA strain? I have not heard about it, but sounds interesting. Could you give more info. on it?
I have had the drink once before, they called it a "Sunshroom" and it was great.
I use gelatine capsules for mine. I like them that way, no taste and no need to be doing the "...yeah this looks like 2 grams" weighing technique while trippping. I use "00" size capsules and the Capsule Machine. Each cap. is a half gram.

Thanks blu,

Beans, beans the magical fruit...

HelpMeJebus

--------------------
Cheers,

A BIG thanks to the Sporelab for hosting The Jebus Dehydrator Tek http://www.sporelab.com/jebus200.htm
Contact [email]helpmejebus@hotmail.com[/email]

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: First flush (PICS) [Re: jebus2000]
    #400526 - 09/22/01 12:24 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules