Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
"You stupid bitch!"
    #3969505 -

I went to the store this afternoon to pick up some lemons for the tuna that I had just made. I decided to walk it because it's a nice day out and the store is only 5 minutes away. So, on my way back, I hear a loud screech. I turn around just in time to see a Camaro smash into the back of an SUV. The Camaro's front end buckled in like it was nothing. I felt sorry for that guy because it was a really nice car. The driver in the SUV gets out and walks up to the car in front of his and yells into the ladies window "You stupid bitch!".

I think that she was the cause of the accident. She was almost halfway over the crosswalk. I figure that she stopped really quickly at the beginning of a yellow light, even though she could have gone through. The guy in the SUV wasn't expecting this and had to hit his breaks to avoid hitting her. The guy in the Camaro didn't have the same luck.

I felt like yelling "Don't be an asshole!" to the guy. But I decided not to. His anger was understandable. That lady really was a stupid bitch for not going through the yellow light. That doesn't make it alright for him to go off on her, though. It's a matter of basic decency. What's the point of yelling at her? It doesn't accomplish anything - she drove off at the green light and never saw him again anyways. I can't imagine myself doing what that guy did. I would have told her what she did to cause the accident, if anything. I'm not saying I would have done it in a nice way, but I wouldn't have yelled some derogatory, hateful thing to her. That's a better way to go about it, imo.

Some people are assholes.

P.S. The tuna was really good.


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "You stupid bitch!" [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #3969530 -

what is lemon and tuna?

how does it taste?......bitch :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "You stupid bitch!" [Re: blink]
    #3969561 -

Unless the guy knew her personally the "bitch" part may have been a bit too much.
Sounds like she was definetly a stupid woman though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "You stupid bitch!" [Re: California]
    #3969587 -

No way. The statement is definitely called for. She fucked up, he called her on it. If it was a guy he would've said asshole. Its no different, I wouldn't been pissed off too.


McKennaDMT


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "You stupid bitch!" [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #3970851 -

Yeah, but people DO make mistakes-- fuck that guy and his excessive temper :whatever:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "You stupid bitch!" [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #3971049 -

I don't know man, a Camero? That must suck for him. but I really do understand his anger. who knows maybe he was having a bad day. His wife left him, his son died, dog ran away and his mom got cancer after all that happened he found out he got his other girl friend pregnant that's addicted to crack, lost his job after he was found sniffin coke in the bath room with a dildo up his butt?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "You stupid bitch!" [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #3971565 -

Quote:
That lady really was a stupid bitch for not going through the yellow light.


I find it curious that many people think that the yellow light means stomp on the gas. The SUV driver was obviously following too close, as was the driver of the camero. Tailgaters are almost as bad as the Assholes who drive with a cell phone glued to their ear.


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "You stupid bitch!" [Re: vinsue]
    #3971570 -

^^^^^^^^^^

:yesnod:


--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

  Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "You stupid bitch!" [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #3971701 -

It defiantly wasn't the chicks fault even if she is a stupid bitch... Your not supposed to go through yellow lights, it's to make the cars slow down for the red light... That guy would of got a mouth full from me... But I always defended the wrongly accused even if it nothing do with me... I just can't help it...


--------------------
Gotta to spread the word about:
http://www.johnnyganjaseed.com/johnny.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "You stupid bitch!" [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #3971763 -

People often over-react in those kind of situations. They will lash out or say things that they wouldn't under normal circumstances. The guy might have just had one of those moments. But if that is the case then he should've apologized to her after he calmed down. If there was no apology then he is an asshole.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "You stupid bitch!" [Re: vinsue]
    #3971775 -

vinsue said:
Quote:
That lady really was a stupid bitch for not going through the yellow light.


I find it curious that many people think that the yellow light means stomp on the gas. The SUV driver was obviously following too close, as was the driver of the camero. Tailgaters are almost as bad as the Assholes who drive with a cell phone glued to their ear.




preach it.


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "You stupid bitch!" [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #3971780 -

hahaa
Quote:
I felt like yelling "Don't be an asshole!" to the guy. But I decided not to. His anger was understandable. That lady really was a stupid bitch for not going through the yellow light.


:lol:

ah hehaeahe. i was thinking lately about eating tuna, with cottage cheese, and onion. which i used to eat and haven't for a long time..


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "You stupid bitch!" [Re: blink]
    #3973267 -

blinkidiot said:
what is lemon and tuna?

how does it taste?......bitch :wink:



Straight tuna from a can mixed with lemon. The more lemon, the better.

It's a good way to get protein and omega 3 fatty acids (or whatever their name is).


--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "You stupid bitch!" [Re: blink]
    #3973567 -

blinkidiot said:
what is lemon and tuna?

how does it taste?......bitch :wink:



Hehe...cute.

:heart:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my girlfriend is a stupid bitch Anonymous 2,876 19 07/01/04 08:58 AM
by
* Few funny Videos (bus driver beats up student, black lady put in her place...ect. (LMAO)
( 1 2 all )
Toddo 5,266 26 07/01/05 08:19 PM
by afoaf
* stupid fat guy *DELETED* lukeboots 792 8 04/09/04 06:18 PM
by Yrtlzmo
* camaro and drifting ??? Drifters wanted
( 1 2 3 all )
jokefox 2,802 45 08/12/10 09:44 AM
by TrancedShroom
* What annoys you the most about other drivers?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,478 33 10/06/04 10:17 PM
by MushBus
* I just got a new project to work on - A Camaro! danlennon3 683 7 09/09/08 04:29 PM
by Prisoner#1
* So I test drove the new Camaro SS Legend9123 555 14 05/29/09 12:11 PM
by schutzemdown
* Yea camaro DigitalTerror 256 2 07/23/09 07:35 PM
by SHiZNO

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,028 topic views. 4 members, 7 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.