Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
stop breeding
    #3969921 -

http://www.vhemt.org/

there message is clear.

who's with me on this?


--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: JCoke]
    #3969950 -

That's a damn good idea....it would be great if we could co-exist and flourish with nature, but it seems like the planet is a being, and humans are a disease...I think that to save the planet we'll need to get rid of ourselves. At the very least we need to seriously decrease the human population.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3970039 -

its like from the matrix when the agent is tell neo were a disease, i belive it too, but that site is nuts. why not just find a new planet then stop having babies?


--------------------
------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: lilbilski4life]
    #3970041 -

lilbilski4life said:
why not just find a new planet then stop having babies?



That would defeat the purpose....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: JCoke]
    #3970075 -

Why? This is natural selection at its finest. Some die, some live, intelligence may be created and destroyed again, but the death of our species is inevitable anyway. Might as well enjoy it when it lasts.

Some people talk about how much damage humans do to the planet, but then you look back and see how much more catastrophic events have taken place that make humans seem like a splinter in comparison.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3970077 -

bah, we've gotta keep advancing the species. its all we've got.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: JCoke]
    #3970082 -

I dont see why everyone is so freaked out about humans being some kind of plague on the earth.... this planet has survived MUCH worse than the likes of us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: JCoke]
    #3970086 -

That site is hilarious.

"We know we'll never see the day there are no human beings on the planet."

Well duh.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #3970094 -

Maybe that was an intentional joke? It seems like anyone writing that would be doing it an ironic way because of its obvious nature, anyone smart enough to write that page probably wouldn't be stupid enough to say something so duh inspiring by his genuous thought processes.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: Ravus]
    #3970101 -

I'm sure it was an intentional joke. I was just pointing out the humor not belittling their ideas.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: JCoke]
    #3970403 -

...I think ir is a great idea! there are too many people procreating just to fell like they HAVE to do it, mainly because they feel more accepeted in society to do it...but that is just a Utah thing too, Utah is so fucking warped...I see all these people dealing with thier kids, and makes me happy that my girlfriends at the time were atleast smart enough to wait on having children. My ex-girl had her tubes tied anyway, because she already had three kids from previous boyfriends, and felt like she was though with having any more. I have had not very many long term relationships myself but I am glad in a way. If I had kids it would just be another expence...on top of all m other legal problems, it would entirely be not good.  I could easily get into another relationship, but I can wait, no big deal..I Don't care what anyone thinks, expecially around here....:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: JCoke]
    #3970859 -

I am with you - I will be getting a vascetomy this summer - after doing all the research first. Not for "human extinction" - but for personal reasons (my goal in life is remove as much burden as possible and live simply so I can pursue a spiritual path).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: JCoke]
    #3970884 -

Fuck that shit-- be fruitful and multiply


(unless you voted for Bush)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: mantis]
    #3971065 -

Yeah, why not make as many leeches on the few resources, mainly energy, we have left so that we, as a species, die out quicker. I personally don't want to have kids but everyone else can go right ahead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: Twister]
    #3971497 -

It's happening any, people my age are not having kids as much now, almost every woman I know has had an abortion... And deceases like Aids and other nasties are knocking off a lot of men and women in third world countries... I know that farmers and hard working independent families aren't having 10-20 kids anymore, since about one generation before me... I think people are slowly but surely understanding more and more, stuff religion and medieval times made us forget... er I'm talkin' Europ here I don't know about USA


--------------------
Gotta to spread the word about:
http://www.johnnyganjaseed.com/johnny.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: JCoke]
    #3971785 -



--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: JCoke]
    #3972129 -



--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: Phluck]
    #3972235 -

i didn't read all the posts, but since it's not a cup race i'll probably fall asleep so i can tell you what a freakin moron you are about letting the human race die out. Really what a fucking moron if we die out then what is going to know if we are right or night. If in case I didn't mention it, what a moron.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: snoopaloop53]
    #3972256 -

Me?

I didn't say I wanted the human race to die out at all. I don't think you read ANY of the posts.

Or did you hit the reply button incorrectly and mean THIS thread?


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: JCoke]
    #3972467 -

I can't wait to have kids.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: snoopaloop53]
    #3972843 -

Who ever said there is a right or wrong in any species' existence? It's inevitable that we will become extinct, or at least endangered, sooner or later. I would just like for it to happen while i'm alive. I think it will be a pretty good show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: RJLR]
    #3974188 -

RJLR said:
It's happening any, people my age are not having kids as much now, almost every woman I know has had an abortion... And deceases like Aids and other nasties are knocking off a lot of men and women in third world countries... I know that farmers and hard working independent families aren't having 10-20 kids anymore, since about one generation before me... I think people are slowly but surely understanding more and more, stuff religion and medieval times made us forget... er I'm talkin' Europ here I don't know about USA



You seriously should examine global trends in global population. Population is on (and has been) on the rise for quite awhile. Whether or not you know someone who has gotten an abortion does not mean anything. AIDS and every disease known to man has not made a dent in world population whatsoever. See image below and note the dent that the Black Plague made:



people need to stop breeding - there are too many of us. we are already in abundance, mmkay?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: Vvellum]
    #3974242 -

The breeding doesn't bother me so much as the consistent survival of less fit specimens to reproductive age, and the success of that reproduction.

We're breeding out intelligence, among other things.
Wells' Eloi and Morlock idea seems like a bare possibility, and i don't like that at all.


--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson


Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: Vvellum]
    #3974272 -

this made me fucking laugh! this needs to be shown to people here in Utah, all they like to do is breed here, only to breed...preach to Utah, I might have a kid someday, but with a woman that can be someone I can stay with for a long time....I haven't "truely" fallen in love I guess...if you are you can "feel" it... if there is such a flucking thing..If that is true, it isn't my time yet...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #3974284 -

That graph makes my stomach hurt. There should be at least some kind of population law. Oh well at least it wont be our generations problem (knock on wood).


--------------------
why cant we all just get abong?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: Toker5]
    #3974315 -

According to national averages, i've still got at least another 50 years to look forward to.

Serious resource depletion will most likely be a major factor in day to day life by then, if not a hell of a lot sooner.

Personally, i don't think our current civilized society will be able to deal with the incredible rate of population increase for too much longer if it keeps up.....


--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson


Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #3974337 -

Oh you starting to figure that out...so what the world is at war every fucking where...that will mellow out the percentages...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: Skunk420]
    #3974368 -

I'm not talking war, i'm talking infrastructure collapse on a planetwide scale man.
Inability to manufacture gas, machine tools, etc.

Breakdown.


--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson


Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #3974378 -

Yes that will happen with time, but I think the whole fucking world will be at war before then, beyond OUR time...:lol: I live in the moment for a reason...so what? let the scientists decide how to deal with that then..:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #3975724 -

I'm not talking war, i'm talking infrastructure collapse on a planetwide scale man.
Inability to manufacture gas, machine tools, etc.

Breakdown.


You know who's espousing this kind of theory? Not economists, geologists, historians, not sociologists...

It's hippies.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: stop breeding [Re: JCoke]
    #4624557 -

JCoke said:
http://www.vhemt.org/

there message is clear.

who's with me on this?



HERE HERE@!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* TMNT, Splinter's Origin Question Cowabunga! MXNR 2,345 19 07/25/06 04:25 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* I have a splinter Boom 1,480 14 12/11/06 04:05 PM
by goobler
* Not suitible for human consumption! Dont Read
( 1 2 all )
Granola 4,799 33 08/20/14 10:09 AM
by fee
* Is compassion a part of human nature? Krishna 965 5 03/03/04 06:59 PM
by nicechrisman
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Jim 1,291 16 04/05/05 11:36 PM
by swampthing
* how do u get splinters out of you hand Freeker 698 11 02/12/06 07:13 PM
by Freeker
* Popularity Breeds Content Anonymous 937 2 03/27/03 01:01 PM
by Revelation

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,066 topic views. 2 members, 27 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.