Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVortex663
Stranger
First time shroomin, first time trippin in daylight
    #3960537 - 03/23/05 03:59 PM (19 years, 12 hours ago)

Wow, I'm so tripping right now.  My first shroom trip. All I've ever tripped on before is Red Dawn (see the Red Dawn post) which is probably a DXM trip.

Anyway, I've never tripped during the day...all I have to say is WOW!!! I've tripped probably 10 times before, but every time has been after 6pm so it's dark (because I thought that was what I preferred), but today I took 3g at 2pm. I'm in college and have English at 2 (we had a test today) so I munched them right before class, took the test, and then walked back home. The walk back home was pretty normal, although my head started to feel a little heavy by the time I was arriving back.

I always trip in the dark...I go into my room and put a blanket over the window, turn on Roger Waters - Pros and Cons of Hitchiking, close my eyse and just take off. This time wasn't going to be any different. I decided to go outside for a cigarette before I headed into my cave of fun, but the mushies had a different idea.  I sat outside on my back porch in a recliner and smoked a cigarette, with headphones on, and got LOST in the BEAUTY of everything around me!

There's no view off of my back porch...it's just a bunch of trees. But I stared at the leaves for so long, I watched a squirrel break off branches and eat the leaves, and hoped he'd come to the porch and sit on the chair next to me. He sat there breaking off branches and eating the leaves for about 30 minutes and I didn't move, I just watched him, fascinated, with him staring at me. Then he jumped onto the railing of the porch and stood up on his hind legs with his arms up in front of his chest and looked at me with his mouth quivering. Then he turned and jumped back to a tree and scurried out of sight.

I felt so IN TOUCH with nature out there, even with no view.  I was completely lost in the trees, the leaves, the squirrel and birds, the sunlight...everything! The main peak is over now and I'm slowly starting to come down, and I'm going to spend it sitting on the back porch getting lost again.

Wow, if I can find a beautiful garden or park around here that I could trip in, it would be incredible.  The pics somebody posted of a Japanese tea garden they tripped in were out of this world...you're so lucky you have that place close by.

My spring break is coming up this next week and we're going to Daytona, and I'm planning on being drunk most of the time, except for 2 periods of time.  Me and a friend are going to take chairs down to the beach with an umbrella over us at like 4am and take some shrooms and trip watching the sun rise. The other period of time will be another day and we'll take the chairs out to the beach at 4pm with an umbrella and watch the sun set while tripping.

I'll make sure to post pics of it when I get back...it'll be next Friday. I cannot WAIT!

If you have never tried tripping in nature, TRY IT!!!!! I thought the only thing I liked to do was sit in a chair in a dark room with my eyes closed and listen to music and just let myself fly, but going out in nature in the daylight is incredible. There's no way to define or describe it with words.  You just have to experience it, it will blow your mind!! :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

I've never felt this ALIVE and HAPPY in my entire LIFE!

LOVE to ALL

--------------------
"Stop it, you're eating my brain!"

-me talking to friends screwing with me while tripping :-P

Edited by Vortex663 (03/23/05 05:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: First time shroomin, first time trippin in daylight [Re: Vortex663]
    #3960566 - 03/23/05 04:04 PM (19 years, 12 hours ago)

Hey, it sounds like you had a great experience! Congratulations.

Quote:

Vortex663 said:
My spring break is coming up this next week and we're going to Daytona, and I'm planning on being drunk most of the time, except for 2 periods of time.  Me and a friend are going to take chairs down to the beach with an umbrella over us at like 4am and take some shrooms and trip watching the sun rise. The other period of time will be another day and we'll take the chairs out to the beach at 4pm with an umbrella and watch the sun set while tripping.

Watch out for the bumble-snurfers in the sand... they only come out in the early morning when you're tripping your balls off...  :crazy2:

(Translation: be safe while out on a beach at 4 am tripping your balls off.)

Offlinetexascubensis
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: First time shroomin, first time trippin in daylight [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3960789 - 03/23/05 04:47 PM (19 years, 11 hours ago)

I am with vortex there is not trip like a nature trip, my first time

doing shrooms about 3 months ago i was with 3 of my good buddies, we

ate our dry shrooms and headed off to walmart to get some orange

juice driving back to the house i was so skeptcal that shrooms were

any good. when we got back to the house around 7 pm the sun was just

going down we went to the back yard and chilled on the trampoline,

my friend said he could see the light pole swaying i thought he was

full of shit, any ways we headed inside and soon i had a feeling of

anxosness trying to find my phone and keys this is about an hour

later. Every thing was seemed very vivid and bright so we walked out

the front door out on to my friend's driveway i noticed the grass,

it was 3d! and so wild looking i stared at it for ever, by this time

all my friends were getting into the truck to listen to music and

look at magazines they were callinig me over but all i could do was

stare at them in awe of what the fuck was goin on!!!! lol so some

how i walked over and put my head down on the side railing of the

truck so baffled of all my feelings and emotions. so i made it into

the truck and they were jamming The Red by chevelle it sounded sooo

fuckin good i felt so bonded with every one we were all laughin and

omg all kinds of conversarions were happening. So my friend Juan

fuckin decided to go for a drive while we are peakin!!!! it was so

wild we were all yelliin and laughin and swerving in the

neighborhood so to make this inda short we come back to the house

and park the truck and i get out, in the tree were christmas

lights . it was fucking god damn amazing i thought i was lookin at

the gates of heaven, so we go sit on the bench underneath the tree

and light up some ciggs i could barley hold mine (still peaking)  oh

and by the way this whole time i was holding a huge jug of orange

jucie for some reason i could not let go of it. well i wish i could

explain all my emotions and sights in words but that is impossible,

so after the bench fun went out into the colda sack how ever you say

it and we layed down in the middle of the road!! and in the sky the

clouds formed jokers faces like the shape of the mask on scream it

was wild the blue and red street lights made the street look like a

flowing river of colors all of the hpuses and tress were swaying and

moving and i felt so happy, like i made peace wih everything i just

wanted to call my parents at tell them i was sorry for pissin them

off so much..lol so we ended our trip with a long car drive in my

car we went down a long country road jammin pink floyd and

creedence clearwater revival, brown eyed girl almost made me cry

haha it was so crazy it seemed like i could drive for ever and not

give a fuck where i went, not to mention getting destracted by my

glowing dashboard and speed gauges oh and stoping at a few green

lights!!!!. driving down the dead end i fuckin hit a racoon and it

tripped us out like you wouldnt fuckin belive omfg. so we headed

back to the house and discussed our feelings of comming down it was

kinda depressing knowing that life is not realy like this and that i

have to fuckin go to school tomorrow and acually do somthing

productive. Since then i have tripped about 3 times not one has been

as good as the first but i have come very very close to it.... i

havent done it in about 7 months so im

lookin foward to pickin n' trippin this summer. So yeah thats my

trip story, sorry i know im not that good of a narrator or speller i

wish i could have told it better ......

so ...hope yall some what enjoyed

Happy trips to all  :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2::mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2::mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2::mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2::mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

Edited by texascubensis (03/23/05 05:03 PM)

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: First time shroomin, first time trippin in daylight [Re: texascubensis]
    #3963077 - 03/24/05 12:46 AM (19 years, 3 hours ago)

who man, I just got lost in those shrooms you posted. Unfocus your eyes, they make a 3d playland. Some of the shrooms are touching, those pop out or push in, depending on which way you unfocus your eyes

--------------------

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: First time shroomin, first time trippin in daylight [Re: Noviseer]
    #3964342 - 03/24/05 10:30 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

That's awesome Vortex, you should continue to try new things tripping. I've found that repetition of doing the same things tripping takes some of the magic away.

I think you will really enjoy tripping near the ocean. I've done it twice and both times have been some of the most memorable experiences of my life.

Nature is truly beautiful, but its something you've been around since the day you were born, every day until now, however many years that may be. It's close to impossible to not take certain things for granted, or not notice the subtleties around us, because thats just how your brain works. Introduce a psychedelic however, and suddenly it's like discovering a new planet all for yourself, and you have the freedom to explore it.

Some of my best trips have been summer days just relaxing under the sun and clouds.

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

OfflineShroomNoob03
Seeker of Knowledge
Male
Loc: The Depths of My Psyche
Re: First time shroomin, first time trippin in daylight [Re: kake]
    #3965329 - 03/24/05 02:44 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Hey man, awesome report!

I know exactly how you feel...

On my second shroom trip I took only 2g but it was amazing. I did it in Janurary with a friend of mine, only about 50 feet away from his apartment in the "courtyard" of his complex. I had been visiting him all week (he lives in TX and I live in Jersey) and never realized how beautiful it was out there.

The sun was shining bright and we just laid there in the warmth of it. Just being outdoors, out on the grass, filled me with joy. Me, with my headphones blaring Aphex Twin and I think the Beatles (heh, good combo right?). I felt more happy at that moment then I have in a very long time. Again, congrats on the great trip!!

...Nature is by far the most beautiful trip toy of all...

ShroomNoob03

--------------------
In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.

-Carl Sagan

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order