Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
Trippin in Hawaii
    #2559531 - 04/14/04 03:53 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

alright. i just got back from a 9 day vacation to maui. things were good. lots of food, jungles, snorkling. my friends and i brought a bunch of mushrooms in .5 gram pills. one night, on a very full moon we decided to dose after dinner. the dinner was delicious by the way. we were staying with a friend's uncle about a block from the beaches of Kihei. pretty nice.

we each took 4 pills spaced about 5 minutes apart, so it was a pretty light dose. we sat on the beach with our cd players and chatted it up. the clouds were awesome even while sober. first cd: the white album 1. good stuff. i got through the whole cd with out feeling much more than the body 'fuzz'. i've noticed that pills take longer to digest, especially after we just ate dinner. no big deal. we had plenty of time to spare.

second cd: the velvet underground & nico. by now the drugs had taken hold, although not as heavily as i would have expected. the clouds were swirling a bit and when i closed my eyes while the music played i got the typical, yet always beautiful geometric patterns and earthly vibrations. the most vivid, if possible to describe, was a sort of strobe liquid that would drip around my brain and create amazing waves of color. good stuff.

the heroin song started playing and it made me happy that i don't do heroin. the OEVs were comin on a bit stronger. the full moon lit everything up pretty well and the clouds that surrounded it were magnificant. basically the moon was the end of a very long tunnel of clouds it seemed. the clouds themselves were perfect vortexes, and the geometry of those vortexes (vortices :confused:) made me very happy. it reminded me of Pi where he restates his assumptions and mentions the fact that math is everywhere. it was beautiful.

third cd: the best of led zeppelin. we started walkin down the beach lookin at stuff. the grass around my feet divided itself into hexagons and circled the earth. very strange, but fun to watch. it was kind like the grass was dancing around in very precise movements. moving on. i started to lose it at this point. we wandered onto the sand and stopped to admire the ocean. the tide was low with snakey ripples of water hitting the shore. very pleasant. the ocean was breathing with a strange rythm. the sand was strange though. it resembled a bunch of serpents slithering around each other. the most intruiging OEV of the night i would say.

the come down was rather swift. last cd: echoes 1. a very nice come down album. spacey and cool, like most pink floyd. we sat on a bench and discussed random stuff. mostly absurdities. things that don't make much sense but are a part of everyday life. it was good times. anyway, nothing universal in this trip, mostly just an entertaining way to spend a night in hawaii. but thoughtful nonetheless.

-Howardo

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineWysefool
I AM SKELETON JELLY
Male User Gallery
Re: Trippin in Hawaii [Re: Howardo]
    #2559568 - 04/14/04 03:59 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

So now that you're back are you feeling that post-holiday depression? I know I got it for a few days after being in Hawaii. It's just so nice to be there and everybody's happy to be there so you're all getting along really well. THen you have to come home to all the damn troubles. I still can't listen to Wish You Were here without feeling a bit sad as it was the main song I listened to on my vacation. Didn't even get a trip in there but I bet it would have been really great.

--------------------
GET MAD SWAG MONEY BIG PIMPIN

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2559587 - 04/14/04 04:03 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds good, and hawaii(!), what a place to trip!

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
Re: Trippin in Hawaii [Re: Wysefool]
    #2559597 - 04/14/04 04:05 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

actually i'm kinda glad to be home. but i know what you're saying, it can be pretty depressing coming home after a nice vacash.

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #2560031 - 04/14/04 05:24 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

man, that sounds like so much fun!!!! i want to go to hawaii now

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience