Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDfekt
Your mother wouldn't approve...
Male

Loc: UK
Raves
    #3919643 - 03/15/05 02:58 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Anyone ever been raving/clubbing on shrooms?
I'm off to a rave this weekend (http://www.dizstruxshon.com/) and im thinking of getting about 10g of fresh Yangoons down me before i go to intensify the colours and music a bit. I'll probably get through about 5 or 6 E's as well so i dont wanna do too many shrooms or i'll be too mullered to dance :crazy2:.
Anyone have any experiences in this field that they'd care to share?

--------------------
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~Oscar Wilde

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
Re: Raves [Re: Dfekt]
    #3919649 - 03/15/05 03:01 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I've never found mushrooms to be a social party drug. E, hell yeah, raves were made for that shit, but not mushrooms so much. Acid can be alright on lower doses or candyflippin', but not shrooms alone. Have a good time!!

InvisibleIntelligentMind
Indigo Child
    #3919666 - 03/15/05 03:19 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yes! shrooming at a rave is the best! E is just too boring and the same thing everytime. Shrooms is a different experience each and eveytime. When you dance, you can just glide...*memories*

Invisiblemoog
Stranger

#3920172 - 03/15/05 08:24 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i went to a club once on shrooms. it was really fun to dance and a lot better than my experiences with E at clubs.

OfflineArchemetis
Re: Raves [Re: moog]
    #3920835 - 03/15/05 12:05 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

shrooms definatly make the night an eternity longer...an excellent expirience if you ask me. much better than e

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#3920873 - 03/15/05 12:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You're missing quality raves by more than a decade. Save your money, and use it to score some smoke. Then, chill at your place w/ some good friends and roll and smoke your herb.

Don't listen to the horse cock that they're calling "music" at raves these days. Unless you're into Pete Tong-esque fag-trance. And if that's the case, raves are a blast.

Offlinepstupid
foaf
Re: Raves [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3921115 - 03/15/05 01:17 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hippyflippin' is fun dude. E by itself is kinda lame.. but add the mind fuck of mushies and its a trip and a half.

I suggest 7 grams of dry mushies and 2-3 presstabs or a half gram of molly.

--------------------
What is your major malfunction?

OfflineDfekt
Male

#3925510 - 03/16/05 01:14 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

electrode said:
You're missing quality raves by more than a decade.  Save your money, and use it to score some smoke.  Then, chill at your place w/ some good friends and roll and smoke your herb.

Don't listen to the horse cock that they're calling "music" at raves these days.  Unless you're into Pete Tong-esque fag-trance.  And if that's the case, raves are a blast.

Not at all man, i go to every single Dizstruxshon and it just gets better every time!
If that's your opinion on modern day raves you need to get yourself to Doncaster Dome this Saturday night, they've got a wikid lineup, i think you'd be pleasantly surprised!

Weed is crap and makes people boring. No way would i choose to sit in my flat on a Saturday night too monged out to walk to the bathroom when i could be indulging in 6 hours of sweaty hardcore pilled up euphoric madness!

But then again its all a just matter of opinion really isnt it  :smirk:

--------------------

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
    #3925572 - 03/16/05 01:28 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

electrode said:
You're missing quality raves by more than a decade. Save your money, and use it to score some smoke. Then, chill at your place w/ some good friends and roll and smoke your herb.

Don't listen to the horse cock that they're calling "music" at raves these days. Unless you're into Pete Tong-esque fag-trance. And if that's the case, raves are a blast.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. THE SCENE IS DEAD ATTENTION THE SCENE IS DEAD DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY PLEASE ITS SO DUMB NO, THE MUSIC IS BAD PLEASE PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Only music worth listening too right now in my opinion is Deep Dish. Innovators, that's what you want.

BTW if you are buying tickets for a "rave" at Ticketmaster, you are not going to a "rave". You are going to a corporate sponsored fag fest.

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Raves [Re: pstupid]
    #3926013 - 03/16/05 02:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

pstupid said:
I suggest 7 grams of dry mushies and 2-3 presstabs or a half gram of molly.

and then attempt to go out in public? or even stand up and have the slightest consciousness of your physical surroundings? are you serious?

--------------------

Offlinepstupid
foaf
Re: Raves [Re: Krishna]
    #3926051 - 03/16/05 03:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I am serious. A 1/4 of mushies to kick start the molly. If you arnt down for that much mushies, a half gram of good yeyo will kick you into the stratosphere. Plus, it'll numb your passages up a bit, which is a bonus.

If I am gunna get high, I am going to get HIGH. I want to see green fucking men walking through walls. I dont believe in pussyfooting around.

--------------------
What is your major malfunction?

OfflineSlackerKM
Unusual suspect

#3926143 - 03/16/05 03:28 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

pstupid said:
Yeah, I am serious. A 1/4 of mushies to kick start the molly. If you arnt down for that much mushies, a half gram of good yeyo will kick you into the stratosphere. Plus, it'll numb your passages up a bit, which is a bonus.

If I am gunna get high, I am going to get HIGH. I want to see green fucking men walking through walls. I dont believe in pussyfooting around.

Nobody should eat 7 grams of shrooms to "get high". You are asking for a mindfuck, my friend.

--------------------

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #3929091 - 03/17/05 03:54 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

pstupid said:
Yeah, I am serious.  A 1/4 of mushies to kick start the molly.  If you arnt down for that much mushies, a half gram of good yeyo will kick you into the stratosphere.  Plus, it'll numb your passages up a bit, which is a bonus.

If I am gunna get high, I am going to get HIGH.  I want to see green fucking men walking through walls.  I dont believe in pussyfooting around.

for some reason, i have the feeling that you have never eaten a 1/4 of mushrooms.

or perhaps you just have an insanely high tolerance to them.

when i eat a dose that large, i'm not seeing "green fucking men walking through walls" - i have literally no use of my sight - all my senses melt into one and i just experience energy in a pure, unadultered form.

a dose like that is, in my opinion, unsuitable for a public venue like a rave or concert. if i'm going to a show and want to be tripping, i'll eat less than 3 grams (dried). otherwise all i'll want to do is sit or lay down and float away with my mind.

and please, for my sake, don't compare the experience of cocaine and mushrooms. :nonono:

--------------------

OfflineDfekt
Male

Re: Raves [Re: Photoguy]
    #3929212 - 03/17/05 05:57 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Photoguy said:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. THE SCENE IS DEAD ATTENTION THE SCENE IS DEAD DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY PLEASE ITS SO DUMB NO, THE MUSIC IS BAD PLEASE PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Only music worth listening too right now in my opinion is Deep Dish.  Innovators, that's what you want.

BTW if you are buying tickets for a "rave" at Ticketmaster, you are not going to a "rave".  You are going to a corporate sponsored fag fest.

The scene may be dead where you live my friend, but where i live you can still have a damn good night out. The music may be bad in YOUR opinion (even though you've never even been there so you wouldn't actually know), and it may be a waste of time and money in YOUR opinion, but that certainly isn't in the opinion of me, all my friends and the 100 meter long queue of pilled up people that stand there waiting to get inside and dance their bollocks off for 6 hours every time this event is held.
And fortunately for me, you dont buy tickets from Ticketmaster to get in, you pay ?12 on the door, so it cant be that much of a "corporate sponsored fag fest" now can it?  :wink:

--------------------

Offlinegrphish
the Modern dayPacman

#3929218 - 03/17/05 06:05 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

pstupid said:
Yeah, I am serious.  A 1/4 of mushies to kick start the molly.  If you arnt down for that much mushies, a half gram of good yeyo will kick you into the stratosphere.  Plus, it'll numb your passages up a bit, which is a bonus.

If I am gunna get high, I am going to get HIGH.  I want to see green fucking men walking through walls.  I dont believe in pussyfooting around.

my kind of guy :smile:

--------------------
BoUnCy BaLL IS All SoUrCe OF LIGhT AnD HaPPiNeSS!!~! *bEEP* *beEP*

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3929357 - 03/17/05 07:18 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

10 grams and 6 e pills?  I hope you will share  :grin:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
    #3929515 - 03/17/05 08:06 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MistaMiner said:
Quote:

Photoguy said:

Only music worth listening too right now in my opinion is Deep Dish.  Innovators, that's what you want.

BTW if you are buying tickets for a "rave" at Ticketmaster, you are not going to a "rave".  You are going to a corporate sponsored fag fest.

The scene may be dead where you live my friend, but where i live you can still have a damn good night out. The music may be bad in YOUR opinion (even though you've never even been there so you wouldn't actually know), and it may be a waste of time and money in YOUR opinion, but that certainly isn't in the opinion of me, all my friends and the 100 meter long queue of pilled up people that stand there waiting to get inside and dance their bollocks off for 6 hours every time this event is held.
And fortunately for me, you dont buy tickets from Ticketmaster to get in, you pay ?12 on the door, so it cant be that much of a "corporate sponsored fag fest" now can it?  :wink:

You are in the UK.  Shut the fuck up. I hate you and the fact your scene is kicking back in, that you get great talent on that little island of yours, that you invinted techno, that all good music must be tested there, that you have some of the greatest clubs.  I hate you.

Yes, the scene is the midwest is a big ol pile of shit.  These "so called massives" are corperate sponsered fag fests.  Nothing more. One good name, with about 20 pieces of shit.  The scene in the states is pretty dead right now.  I remember going to a massive  where kimble collins got so trashed he couldn't finish his set, so fucking Ferry Corsten had to come up, carry him off, and start a new set. I was taking photos at the time and Kimble crawled on my shoes, vomited, and asked me if i wanted to do a shot of grey goose with him.  It cost 10 bux to get in, and there were 30,000 people.  I remember when the cops were there to protect you, make sure things were cool, not to beat people up, not to try as hard as they can to shut things down because if you take drugs you are helping terroirsts.

You are right, the scene is in the UK, and in Europe. Its still around sort of in New York and L.A.  But here in the middle of the fucking country, the good ol boys have fucking ran it straight into the ground.

When i went to Central and South America last year, it reminded me of the early 90's when things were at the high point. My god it was fun. I was listening to these latin djs mixing this tribal local music into this deep house. It was amazing.  People were happy, having fun it was about the music. We got to the club at 9 p.m. We danced untill 4 a.m., then we moved the entire party to the beach so we could dance while the sun came up.  So im in Panama, on the beach, monkeys in the trees, techno music pumping out dancing with hundreds of locals as the sun comes up.  They do this EVERY WEEK. I wanted to move there right then and there.

Sorry it was long, just remembering the good stuff, ya know.

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
    #3929661 - 03/17/05 09:00 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'd never Rave on shrooms or acid.

But then again I think Raves are retarded.

I'm more of the naturalist outdoorsy type, I'd much more prefer tripping outside emersed in a beautiful landscape with an Ipod all by myself, or with at maximum, 3 other friends, with an Ipod + speaker(s)

BTW,

Eat 7 grams of shrooms to get high, fucked up, toe up, shit faced, etc.

Lol, I love it when people tell me "Dude.. Dont take shrooms to ''get fucked up'', you must have respect for them" or "Use them to achieve englightment" or something equally inane.

Because then I say: Guess what, I'M GONNA GET TOTALLY FUCKED UP ON THESE SHROOMS
And then I say: STFU HIPPIE
And/Or I whip out my cock and lay it across their face.

Take shrooms any way you feel like it, and describe the experience in any way you want to. Fuck those who tell you otherwise.

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

OfflineDfekt
Male

#3929766 - 03/17/05 09:35 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Aah...Photoguy i hadn't actually realised you were from the US... After reading your post and hearing about some of the raves you guys used to have over there i am green with envy and to be honest, even though we really enjoy them, the raves over here would probably seem like a wet fart in comparison to what you mush have been used to back in the day!

I wasn't around for the raves in the 90s and i haven't been raving for half as long as you by the sounds of it, and if you came over here and saw what we class as a rave you'd probably laugh. We dont have anything as large-scale as that over here (that i'm aware of), i just thought you were from the UK and having a go at the scene in my particular area of this shitty little island.
On the plus side though, we dont really get any hassle from the police, it's all organised at well known venues, the organisers know what goes on but they dont give a shit really. A few bouncers patrolling the place and that's about it. I suppose over here people figure it's better to have us all in one building that out on the streets lol
I would have loved to have seen things back in the early days but nevermind...  :sad:

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #3929870 - 03/17/05 10:05 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I shroomed at a psytrance party once. That was great.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds