Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Telepathy poll...
    #3917039 -

Ok, so has anyone here ever thought to themselves, "Man I wonder what goes on in (so and so's head)."
I was eating some medicinal mushrooms the other day and just thinking about the new frontiers that the human race has not reached yet. Such as the ability to read someones mind. So.....
Who here has ever wanted to read someones mind?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 03/14/05 04:05 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
"It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy poll... [Re: Woland]
    #3917050 -

I have. I want to be like Psycho Mantis from MGS. Man, that guy was the shit!


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy poll... [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #3917075 -

Ive picked up "Mind Static" before, though never actually just read someones mind.

Especially when under Psilocybes hefty shroud I start getting static readings, though never an actual thought process.


--------------------
Spiral Dancer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy poll... [Re: Woland]
    #3917208 -

Everyone should have voted yes :lol:

Any guy could use this when dealing with women (and vise-versa) It's not necessary but it'd certainly be helpful-- albeit it'd take away some of the fun.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy poll... [Re: mantis]
    #3917242 -

I've picked up some crazy signals on large amounts of LSD. I mean like crazy shit, that was actually correct.
But yeah, I mean I think everyone has wondered what goes on in some peoples minds. I know a couple people who just seem so unstable and crazy and I want to read there mind and know what goes on in there.
But what an insane invasion of privacy! I mean things are getting crazy already with the FBI and CIA. Truth syrums and then mind-ready devices. Remember MK-Ultra?


--------------------
"It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy poll... [Re: Woland]
    #3917262 -

I saw this yesterday....in a dream...


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy poll... [Re: vinsue]
    #3917369 -

yeah LSD creates telepathy everytime for me. groups of people wont even have ot say a word and it will come out the same when you talk about it later.

it really does make you think...telepathy is...possible.


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy poll... [Re: Vulture]
    #3917378 -

Yeah I can read anyones thoughts on cid :wink:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: Your sexual excusions!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
FreeLaws1_6 17,713 122 07/23/08 12:26 PM
by Kada
* Is it possible to learn Telepathy?
( 1 2 all )
LoveOverAll 2,903 26 02/05/10 12:59 AM
by truekimbo2
* Do you believe in ESP (extra sensory perception) or Telepathy?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rahie 7,714 79 10/12/18 12:13 PM
by Svetaketu
* The Official Trippers Telepathy Test
( 1 2 all )
mungojerry 1,908 21 02/21/07 06:37 PM
by RipVanWinkle
* Are humans prewired for telepathy?
( 1 2 all )
RaiD 4,083 20 06/17/03 06:37 PM
by funkymonk
* And the Day Turned to Fright - Shpongle Remix (Eat Static) HB 935 18 08/04/08 11:55 PM
by The_Ghost
* Static IP Help bort 1,004 14 01/09/09 01:48 PM
by Jive turkey
* polls - yea or nay Muppet 1,129 8 04/13/04 04:47 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
888 topic views. 5 members, 21 guests and 110 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.023 seconds on 19 queries.