Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Loc: Vienna, Austria
Sporeworks is a bitch or my Browser
    #3912419 - 03/13/05 04:52 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Hi,
first of all this posting has nothing to do with quality of spore or anything else. I just want to point out that my firstfox browser keeps crashing when I go into you Spores section. I dont know why, but it seems to be the Cart Applet.
IE works fine, but I just wanted to point this out to you.

--------------------
Perception is limited to consciousness.Expand it and unfold other realities.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIntelligentMind
Indigo Child
Re: Sporeworks is a bitch or my Browser [Re: JazzMatazz]
    #3912445 - 03/13/05 04:59 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

update your java on your system. I believe you can go to sun microsystems site, and find it there.

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

#3912521 - 03/13/05 05:17 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Na, thanks a lot for the hint, but I already have the newest Java installed. Dunno what the issue is.

--------------------

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #3912618 - 03/13/05 05:47 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Doesn't crash my firefox.

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3912728 - 03/13/05 06:11 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

This is a common issue with Firefox.

Download the browser "AVANT" from www.download.com . You'll be much better off.

Edited by Enter (03/13/05 06:11 PM)

Offlinetheocean06
Yeah, I've donefour already...

#3912974 - 03/13/05 07:06 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

I use IE and it is always giving me problems when I try to check out what strains they have. Only a problem with their site.

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Sporeworks is a bitch or my Browser [Re: World Spirit]
    #3913359 - 03/13/05 08:12 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

>Download the browser "AVANT" from www.download.com . You'll be much better off.

Avant browser sits on the Internet Explorer core, I wouldn't recommend any browser that is based on Internet Explorer.

OfflineBasidiocarp
Dr. BunsenHoneydew
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rogue's Island, USA
Re: Sporeworks is a bitch or my Browser [Re: Anno]
    #3913580 - 03/13/05 09:02 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Anno said:
Avantbrower sits on the Internet Explorer core, I wouldn't recommend any browser that is based on Internet Explorer.

Does it really? Why the heck are they even bothering to put out an "alternative browser" if it's just IE in drag? Those silly lamers.

I've switched over to Opera and have been quite happy for about a month. I've had only a couple program crashes, and there has been one incident with some sound not playing in a webpage. But other than that I've been loving it.

--------------------
"...if the mind is actually part of a continuum, a labyrinth that is connected not only to every other mind that exists or has existed, but to every atom, organism, and region in the vastness of space and time itself, the fact that it is able to occasionally make forays into the labyrinth and have transpersonal experiences no longer seems so strange."

Visit the Psychonautical Society

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Re: Sporeworks is a bitch or my Browser [Re: Basidiocarp]
    #3914899 - 03/14/05 02:27 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Oh, a Browser discussion, ey? This should be moved to the Spirituality Forum, cause which Browser you use is something like which God you believe in!

--------------------

OfflineBasidiocarp
Dr. BunsenHoneydew
Male User Gallery

#3914921 - 03/14/05 02:35 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Silence, browser infidel and heretic!  :jesus:

--------------------
"...if the mind is actually part of a continuum, a labyrinth that is connected not only to every other mind that exists or has existed, but to every atom, organism, and region in the vastness of space and time itself, the fact that it is able to occasionally make forays into the labyrinth and have transpersonal experiences no longer seems so strange."

OfflineXTCollection
Stranger

#3915413 - 03/14/05 07:22 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

:lol: :lol:

Invisible4bin
Sofa Gazer

Loc: 46 & 2
    #3915819 - 03/14/05 10:45 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Basidiocarp said:
Quote:

Anno said:
Avantbrower sits on the Internet Explorer core, I wouldn't recommend any browser that is based on Internet Explorer.

Does it really? Why the heck are they even bothering to put out an "alternative browser" if it's just IE in drag? Those silly lamers.

I've switched over to Opera and have been quite happy for about a month. I've had only a couple program crashes, and there has been one incident with some sound not playing in a webpage. But other than that I've been loving it.

My browser has never crashed. But then again, my browser isn't sitting on top of the leaning tower of windows. If you don't want crashes, switch to a stable OS...that's the ultimate source of most problems.

--------------------
I grow legal edibles only. Fresh Shiitake are the bee's knees - like, straight from the fridge.

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Re: Sporeworks is a bitch or my Browser [Re: 4bin]
    #3916146 - 03/14/05 11:56 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Now this is really a religeous question I cannot resist to take up:
The OS!

You reckon your Linux-God ,or whatever Unix-Religion you belong to, can take it up with my Daemon of Win XP professional SP I ?! Well let this be said: Up and running for 3 weeks and 2 days. And Im still recording musik with it!
Nothing is as compatible and easy to use, like windows! My network works fine, bluetooth works fine RDA Support works fine everything works fine! Except for Sporeworks website... ;-P So convert now, or be sacrificed in my righteous crusade! :smile:

--------------------

OfflineBasidiocarp
Dr. BunsenHoneydew
Male User Gallery

#3916211 - 03/14/05 12:11 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Although I respect Unix/Linux tremendously as stable OS's, I have to lend Jazz some support on this. Now don't get me wrong, Windoze SUCKED as an OS for many years, and I've been riding on it since 3.1. (Personally I think Microsoft should be prosecuted for crimes against humanity for releasing everything from 3.1 through Millennium.) But with the advent of Windows NT/2000, and then XP, Microsoft finally came up with a stable kernel and OS that can, when properly configured and secured, rival a Unix box in stability. My corporate build of XP Pro has served me well for over a year now with never a blue screen or total system crash. (I know, even I find it hard to believe, but it's true!) If a proggy like Opera crashes, the system is still stable and fine-- Opera just has some code issues to still be worked out.

--------------------

Invisible4bin
Sofa Gazer

Loc: 46 & 2
    #3916277 - 03/14/05 12:29 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Basidiocarp said:
Although I respect Unix/Linux tremendously as stable OS's, I have to lend Jazz some support on this. Now don't get me wrong, Windoze SUCKED as an OS for many years, and I've been riding on it since 3.1. (Personally I think Microsoft should be prosecuted for crimes against humanity for releasing everything from 3.1 through Millennium.) But with the advent of Windows NT/2000, and then XP, Microsoft finally came up with a stable kernel and OS that can, when properly configured and secured, rival a Unix box in stability. My corporate build of XP Pro has served me well for over a year now with never a blue screen or total system crash. (I know, even I find it hard to believe, but it's true!) If a proggy like Opera crashes, the system is still stable and fine-- Opera just has some code issues to still be worked out.

First, I have to say that my main problem with the OS is the extensive demands on system resources. If you are working with huge corporate builds, that's one thing, but I don't have a 1/4 of my total system resources to donate to my OS.

Second problem is with the additions that are made with each upgrade. It seems to me that MS is storing a lot of info that I don't think is any of their business.

But as others have so accurately pointed out, this is more of a spiritual thing than anything else. I am just opposed to it as you are for it. Kind of like asking you to justify opinions of the hereafter. In other words, I should have left this one alone, but as the pastor might say, this is the cross I must carry.

--------------------
I grow legal edibles only. Fresh Shiitake are the bee's knees - like, straight from the fridge.

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #3922555 - 03/15/05 07:24 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

My comp has issued with the Sporeworks site as well.

I just have to scroll very carefully.

Then if that doesn't work, I scroll WILDLY and with RECKLESS ABANDON!!!

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
    #3922730 - 03/15/05 07:56 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

actually sporeworks put out a "text only" version of their site, as many had issues with the site..... but i cant find the url for the life of me

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks is a bitch or my Browser [Re: ChromeCrow]
    #3924869 - 03/16/05 09:49 AM (19 years, 17 days ago)

http://www.sporeworks.com/catalogue.html

It's also linked if you hit up the FAQ or the "Order" link at the top of our pages.

I've been all over my new site designer and e-commerce programmer to step up the work on our site upgrade. As tends to happen with talented designers and programmers they get VERY busy and will push projects around. Hopefully we'll have a completely new template driven layout with a SLICK ecommerce system installed and functional in the next 2-3 weeks.

This JAVA crap we are using now BLOWS!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order