Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
old hand

Sporeworks v3.0, shopping cart upgrade going live today!
    #4068397 - 04/18/05 01:16 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

We've been promising this for over a year now! We're finally there, Sporeworks v3.0 is going live today!

The new system generates pages from database and gets rid of that old crappy Java script system that gave everyone fits.

We've been working hard for the last two weeks to integrate products and enable some of the new features. Work isn't 100% done, but we should have all the products added and finished up by the end of today. DNS may take some time to propogate, so while some people are looking at the new site, others may still be seeing the old.

We seemlessly worked it into the old Sporeworks design, so the only difference you'll note is when you click the "Online Store" link at the top of the page. This should dump you into the new interface and shopping should be a snap from there.

Here is a link directly into the new interface, if DNS has propogated for you, this should take you right into the store:

We are working to make sure any errors or problems with this new system are resolved ASAP, but if you find any along the way feel free to PM us with error reports and we'll get them fixed up quickly.

We wanted to thank everyone for being patient with our old crappy system while we worked on getting this new one installed. We've been through 3 servers, a designer, and a programmer all to end up just doing it ourselves :smile:.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Between the fold

Loc: you'll shoot yer eye out ...
Re: Sporeworks v3.0, shopping cart upgrade going live today! [Re: psilocyber]
    #4068406 - 04/18/05 01:20 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

:hippie: ROCK ON!!! :headbang:

Sporeworks has always been great.. good to see you guys are trying to make it even BETTER!! I visited the new site, and happy to say.. it is better!!

The only problem I can find (yeah.. someones always gotta be a critic!) is that when you go on the pages.. it says IE: Our price :17$, and no longer lists how much the print is on that same page.. you have to click See Details under the pic, then switch in Options from Sryinge to Print.. then it changes.  This might make a little confusion at first.. but I'm sure most will understand. 

Keep up the good work,

I believe in the Golden Rule ? The Man with the Gold . . . Rules.
- Mr. T

old hand

Re: Sporeworks v3.0, shopping cart upgrade going live today! [Re: Sammy]
    #4076685 - 04/20/05 01:24 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

By now everyone should be able to see the new cart/store as DNS appears to be propogated. If you are experiencing ANY problems with the new system, please let us know. We're trying very hard to troubleshoot problems or bugs as we find then, but with your support and reports of trouble we should be able to make this new system as tight as a bug in a rug in no time.

Most product catagories are stocked, still some items to add but the store is nearly 90% completed. Be sure to check through some of the older items we've had around for a while, many are available in new forms, ect.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum