Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story [Re: KahSol]
    #3897727 -

I've heard that a lot of cases (at least in the US) hinge on cops actually finding a grow. When the first Florida Ruling (that a person could not be busted for shrooms if they did not know that a shroom was psychadelliic) was overturned in Indiana, it was because they found a guy's grow which, due to its sophistication, proved that he must have enough knowledge of shrooms to know what they were. I think that in general, it is a pain in the ass for cops to prosecute shroom cases, so a lot of times they just don't bother. They have families too, and don't want to spend all their free time testifying in court.

That's just my .02, sorry it was so long winded. Anyway, great story and thanks for sharing. It's good to hear that cops really are either as dumb, lazy, or intelligent as I've always hoped.

The one thing that can't be argued...you should really enjoy those little guys. They chose you and refused to let go. It was meant to be, a match made in heaven!


--------------------
I grow legal edibles only. Fresh Shiitake are the bee's knees - like, straight from the fridge.

Edited by 4bin (03/10/05 12:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story *DELETED* [Re: 4bin]
    #3897756 -

Post deleted by KahSol

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story [Re: KahSol]
    #3897768 -

KahSol said:
I think they made those cops let me keep them, they are my true brothers :smile:
The shroom gods strike again!



Preach it brotherman!!


--------------------
I grow legal edibles only. Fresh Shiitake are the bee's knees - like, straight from the fridge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story [Re: DerGeist]
    #3897776 -

Man, you guys have either been REALLY lucky, or I've been REALLY FUCKING UNLUCKY, when it comes to run-ins with American cops. Or you're just from a much nicer part of the country. Need a new neighbor?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story [Re: In(di)go]
    #3897813 -

In(di)go said:
i was searched by the cops whilst ON shrooms once... wheeew that's a dream come true...



I was questioned by them on 10 hits of LSD a few years ago, my friend and I were
tresspassing on school property and we ran, unfortunately he felt we needed to
return to get his dog, we did and only got cited for not having the dog on a leash.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story [Re: KahSol]
    #3897820 -

Honestly cops are just like college teachers or school teachers. Everyone is different, and while some people are by the book, others are flexible or care for you to learn from the experience rather then have a punishment.

Most items are up to negotiation honestly. Take for example receiving a 50% on a quiz. Now only a few teachers will be stern and not allow you to discuss the quiz points, i.e. not giving you any chance of change. This is like a traffic cop that is very pissed off at you, obviously he is having a bad day, or just naturally follows everything by the book. Other teachers would say well since you said these definitions are close to the definitions why don't you show me which definitions you were trying to describe. This is similar to a police officer allowing you to explain your position while probing you with additional questions. Last is the teacher who relents and allows you to have your extra point or accepts your agreement due to the fact that possibly it was an error on there behalf or they see your perspective. Same thing with a cop, you explain your position and they accept it. Normally it helps to be relatively honest, but only to a point. You don't want to be a idiot and admit to something for no reason.

Example, in high school me and a friend smoked weed in a track bathroom. The door was stuck and my friend had opened the door with a rather large knife. We smoked a bowl or two from his pipe and stash. Soon we heard footsteps outside. The bathroom was able to see slightly outside by stepping on the sinks and looking slightly over the rather tall walls that had grates for ventilation. My friend said he saw yellow suits, I assumed it was school people. The bathroom was able to be locked from the inside as it was so no one could get in.

I tried to convince my friend to stash his weed, pipe and of course knife in the paper towel dispenser that easily opened by hand, yet know one would likely open it and find the items. He would not listen to me and we opened the door. We saw two police officer's, and we talked. Almost immediately my friend said, "I was smoking marijuana, it was only me." This was absolutely retarded, not only did he just incriminate himself, he gave them grounds to search him. To make a long story short, the cops said I wasn't high, the senor cop training the rookie showing my eye dilation with a flashlight, even though I smoked a lot more weed than my friend did, lol.

The point is, never admit to doing something illegal. If they know you did something illegal, they will already know right? These cops asked me if I was on speed, since I was so energetic. Of course I said no, even when they threatened to test me. The point is, I could have been on speed no problem, as long as I keep my cool and don't let it go, everything is always cool.

The point is, always either be quiet with cops and let them do the probing, or when the point comes you better make up a good story fast to cover yourself. For instance if your speeding, say your stressed out like hell from work and school, you broke up with your girl friend and life is rough. You late to work, and if your fired you're totally screwed. If you can actually have a nervous breakdown, and even cry there is no way in hell you are going to get a ticket man. That cop has to feel bad for you ok.

A good way to deal with police is sympathy, you don't want to be aggressive. Police are normally the aggressive ones and you do not want to challenge them. What police officer is going to fine you for marijuana if you tell them you have horrible back pains from never being able to afford back surgery? Say it is hard to walk without good pain and that many commercial pain killers give you diarrhea or abdominal pains. What cop is going to arrest you, or give you a fine based on that information? I bet the chances compared to you just looking like a pothead and just being stupid getting fined are 100% while explaining why you justify smoking marijuana and making them feel bad for you brings the fine down to 10-15%.

Of course, they might just be hell bent on fining you, but you would be surprised the power of actually making someone feel your pain. You can't ignore someone problems when they you are passing judgment on them. For example if someone says I lost my job but I am getting a new one. Yet they are slightly distraught about the job loss, naturally if this is a normal person deep down you express a sympathetic response (naturally). Even if you reply back, well that is not a big deal, you are still expressing sympathy, your just hiding your true feelings behind a shell.

For instance I used to work at the airport and would observe the police for directing traffic. Anyone can read body language as non verbal communication accounts for 80% of a persons communication. I mean when you look at a woman in a bar and you get this feeling from each other, non verbal communication. You could obviously tell that some days, the officer had way to much to drink the day before and was angry. Or perhaps something at home wasn't going right with there life. That sure made for a lot of yelling that day for that officer. If you get an officer that is rather mad or upset, you must take in account that it is not about what you did at all, and rather is about how they are upset or not feeling right.

Most of these police are rather private people, so good luck actually understanding what there problem is. I do not suggest you dig into the officer, you want to come off as personal about yourself that anything else. Make them feel you pain, hey if they feel sorry about you, it makes them feel better about them self. Please make the statement as personal as possible, do not include items to far away from yourself, try to keep it simple. Your mom died and you going through a lot right now, your acting slightly irrational etc. Don't tell them about how you quit your really nice job and can't get another one. Keep it simple, keep it personal, and make them feel bad for you.


--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story [Re: Fluxburn]
    #3897861 -

what state you in i know some states have more passive laws on shrooms like you can possess them if they arent bagged or you can have them if your not goin to eat them ,, scientific study caz you could always be a mushroom nutt that picks every shroom he sees ..


--------------------
PLs People this a drug info site some people may be on drugs. /flameing might make you feel smart but makes you look dumb.


cant stop me if i eat your soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3898181 -

Prisoner#1 said:
I was questioned by them on 10 hits of LSD a few years ago, my friend and I were
tresspassing on school property and we ran, unfortunately he felt we needed to
return to get his dog, we did and only got cited for not having the dog on a leash.



man that's a tough situation... our story was funny as hell, because me and my friend ate the shrooms at my place and then went out... when we reached the spot we always tripped he went for a walk and i laid down with some tunes on the headphones just looking at the stars... when this lady comes by walking her dog and makes a HUGE detour just to get past me... i didn't think much of it until the cops came all the way to the middle of that field to ask us questions... at first i though they were just doing a routine check but then they asked us about this guy who was supposedly passed out and laying on the floor... that's when it dawned to me that this woman had called the cops thinking something was wrong with me for laying around on the floor late at night...
now i did the mistake of telling the cops it was me, instead of saying i didn't know anything about it... that's when the questions started... "and what were you doing laying on the floor?"... and i was "well nothing, just enjoying nature"... with a huge grin on my face... they definitely knew something was up but we didn't have anything on us luckily... so they left when they realized there was nothing wrong with what we were doing... man you know how hard it is to look a cop in the eyes and talk to him when his face is just melting away before you? fuuck!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story [Re: In(di)go]
    #3898221 -

In(di)go said:
man you know how hard it is to look a cop in the eyes and talk to him when his face is just melting away before you? fuuck!




yes, actualy I do... I also know how hard it is for a couple guys to sit in front of the cop car on the curb watching everything else melt all while answering questions, my friend wasnt even coherent enough to speak...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3898303 -

shit man i just hope that never happens to me again...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story [Re: In(di)go]
    #3898615 -

AFOAF had a runin with one of them, or rather, a run off. First of all, as he tells it, he was for some unknown reason running from a convenience store when he plowed into the side of a cop car (on foot). The cop was startled, and began to ask him questions. From what he tells, he couldn't even recognize it as English (level five trip). Everything was melting away (sounds, smells, tastes, sights) and all that went through his mind was the thought "run like hell." He didn't know whether or not they even chased him because he didn't look back. He woke up the next day in the middle of a field wondering how the hell he got there.

While running is never a good option, it did work for AFOAF at least one time (that he speaks of). Then again, from the few times I've met him he seems wacked out of his mind and he may have dreamed up the whole thing. Who knows...


--------------------
I grow legal edibles only. Fresh Shiitake are the bee's knees - like, straight from the fridge.

Edited by 4bin (03/10/05 04:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story [Re: 4bin]
    #3898820 -

I've just got one thing/comment...

Never drink a bigass bottle of shroom tea that a friend made for ya...Well, atleast not at school anyways, when the shit hits the fan and you've got to keep a striaght face, :smirk: Tough shit...

oh well...here it goes...haha...

Me & a foaf wanted to get a nice exp. at school, peak lasted about 90mintues from what we read, so we figured that we'd trip hard in the class that we Knew that we wouldnt get caught in, we had this one teacher who you could get roudy and loud with and not really have to worry about her saying anything...So he went to his locker, we sat down at lunch and we're taking turns,sipping from a big ass water bottle that he had it in talking about mycology and just having a good time...The dean saw us drinking it and asked what it was, my friend said homemade tea, want to try it? He said no and that we should be careful with bottles like that, people put liquor in them and that teachers and school personal will be checking them...We laughed and said, "gotta love that freedom huh?"He laughed and said take it easy...:smirk:

5 mintues b4 the bell rings, i get this terible stomach ache, and i remebered reading about it, so i chillaxed a bit and couldnt stop shaking my leg, It just felt so damn good haha...We made it to class, probably looked drunk, my foaf smoked a fatty before class, nice orangy dro....he was pretty out of it...Turns out we had a test that day, I tried to write my name and couldnt and started laughing, looked at my foaf and he said the same thing, so we cilled and just dazed off, people saw us, but they observed and laughed and thought that it was just funny as hell..

Try looking in a book for anwsers, it kind of looked like...Take what you see now, put it one shiny plastic,2-d, and bend it while flashing a light on it, lol, and have that melt away sometimes, and have things swirl, that's kind of what it was like, :thumbup:

Defiently not a good idea to do it at school, but it was by Far one of the best expereinces, never had so much fun at school and it was my first time looking at someone with a striaght face while theirs was melting, saying "You're crazy, we're fine, Just really tired.."....:smirk:

Dun Dun Dun

Turns out security wanted to come in and check everyone for drugs towards the end of class, turns out that while some kids were watching us, someone snuck out of class and smoked in the bathroom, teacher smelt it and called security, what fun...But it was kool, they checked us, and i know that they thought something was up but we were just like "what" and they didnt looked like they cared...But damn,Ill never forgot how great those metal detectors sound when they go off lol

That day really opened my eyes up to everything, :thumbup: haha, Can't wait for my upcoming flush hahaha

-Gnostic

Edit: Forgot about the period after *slaps forehead*

I was coming down, driver's ed was next, I was just kind of drunk feeling, but i could stand pretty well, got to drive, i drove for like 2 feet and decided that i'll never drive when i'm on anything, it was crazy haha..

:thumbup: :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #3898880 -

lol that sounds like it was alot of fun


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story [Re: KahSol]
    #3899159 -

man, you musta been shitting yourself!


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story [Re: TODAY]
    #3899719 -

Tripping through life is fun as long as you don't get busted.


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story *DELETED* [Re: KaptKid]
    #3899935 -

Post deleted by KahSol

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story [Re: KahSol]
    #3901073 -

well i had some thing alike happen to me many years ago when i was just a punk, a good friend and i where walking down a busy street in a big town in CA i had 25 hits of acid in the liner of my coat , an 1/8 of the chronic and a shinny metal pipe these where the days before the blown glass pipe rage, my buddy had 1oz of swag in his ball stash,
we where just walking down the side of the road when 2 cop cars descended on us like white on rice, 2 cops jumped out with shotguns and screamed the other two pulled their 9s and crouched behind there car door,
are hands went up and we whent down face first on the hood, bam.
thy searched us down found my dank and pipe that's it slapped the cuffs on and in to the back of 1 car each we went, i was totaling shitting my pants but i knew something had to be up cops don't do that for a few stoners, anyway turns out 2 guys fitting are description just robed a liquor store and 1hr photo at gun point, the cop took my dank and ground it in to the asphalt and throw my pipe across the street in to an orchard , told me he was sorry for the mix-up but he will forget the weed if we forget the whole deal, and 30 min after it happen we wher on are way.

the point being that cop was looking for someone and i am sure thy where in a whole lot more trouble the mushroom possession, secondly if he apprehended you for robbery and you where not it i don't think the shrooms would have been admissible ,illegal search and seize and all that, lastly because you where not it the cop just wanted to get the hell out of there he may have been a bit embarassed and wanted get on with what he was doing i would not sweat your ordeal at all if any thing next time you see that cop he will be extra nice becase of that


--------------------
At the bottom of this page is a search bar to search all the post and threads on the forum so you can see all the other 500 people who asked the same thing.use the top search too it has shroomery approved FAQs USE IT YOU CAN DO IT !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story [Re: Dem_Bones]
    #3901416 -

Whenever I had to deal with people when I was a bit askew I always pulled the "I'm just feeling a litte sick" thing. If I hung around long enough with sober people who didn't know i was fried, inevitably somebody would ask if I was okay... (because I tend to act different) to which I'd say something like "Not really, I had this tuna salad for lunch and I think it was a bit off. I'm gonna go find a place to lie down for a second because I'm feeling a little nauseous" and then walk off somewheres.

you can get away with anything with that one...

And the only time I've ever been caught up with anything was total bullshit. I wish the cops in my neck of the woods were as understanding as some of these cops I read about here. I was pulled over for driving with long hair. Although the cop said it was because the light on my rear license plate was out, and sometimes car thieves do that. Like I was some big time car thief stealing a 1987 POS Volvo... so then it's like

cop: "You know, I'm going to let this one go without a citation, but I need you to be honest with me right now. It smells like you boys have been smoking marijuana. You can come clean with me right now or we can wait for the dogs"

me: "Call the dogs" I didn't have anything on me, nor had I been smoking. I also had *never* smoked in my car for this exact reason. cops in my area are dicks

my friend: "Wait no. I have a joint. It's mine, he doesn't know about it" ... and I didn't.

cop: "okay out of the car, hands on the hood"

So we go through the whole pat down and car search thing. Asshole brings out the dogs anyway and find some hash pipe under my back seat that I thought I lost but my buddy takes the rap for it, which was good. The cop let me go and off I went to go get money out for his bond. My buddy got charged for possesion of a fucking one gram joint.

two weeks later, same thing happens on the same stretch of road with the same friend in the car, pulled over by the same cop. Boy I really let the pig have it this time because I knew my car was clean (and I fixed that bulb) and I knew that my buddy wasn't holdin'. The only reason the pig pulled me over is because he recognized me and I guess thought I was really that stupid. He followed us for over a mile before I pulled off into a gas station and that's when he hit the lights. Said that I looked like I was running from something. Asshole. If I was running from something why the hell would I pull over?

We got the dogs again, and because I had such a loud mouth he made me sit on the curb handcuffed. Said I was being hostile. After a two hour ordeal he let us go... no charges no citations...

what really ticks me off is that if you look in the police blotter, over 90% of the blurbs are about people being pulled over on this same stretch of road being charged with misdemeanor posession. I wish I was kidding. And my buddy was in school at the time, studying to be a teacher. If he didn't have a good lawyer who didn't get the charge reclassified as a violation of a city ordinance instead of a drug charge he could have lost his financial aid and also not be allowed to teach in 39 states. All for one gram of weed....

fuckin pigs.


--------------------
------
this is a signature

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story *DELETED* [Re: gsmith]
    #3901437 -

Post deleted by KahSol

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Run In with the Po-Po's - My Story *DELETED* [Re: KahSol]
    #3907721 -

Post deleted by KahSol

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Glove Box - Pos. pressure, all styles, etc... Questions
( 1 2 3 all )
Mobius_Strip 13,323 42 11/28/15 04:38 PM
by Gr0wer
* constantly running your hepa?? eric_the_redS 890 6 11/26/04 05:09 PM
by scatmanrav
* Question for those who run Coolmist and ultrasonic Hum.? exan 2,858 17 08/27/05 06:41 PM
by iorixxx
* spawn run: minor problems, Early casing? tasteOrganic 1,988 5 11/05/02 04:53 PM
by ExtravagantDream
* air exchange during case running? Anonymous 1,915 15 07/19/03 01:31 AM
by Psilocybin_monkey
* how many times can spawn be run? trippingchef 771 10 05/28/05 12:51 PM
by GNIOM1498
* Spawn run question(s)... LouiseLouise 930 9 06/20/05 06:37 AM
by agar
* GoldenOra's first run... EQ's/Malabar PF Tek (Simple) goldenora 1,633 6 03/26/03 12:09 PM
by fleshofgods

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
3,302 topic views. 16 members, 48 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.