Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Crazy, vivid, real dreams... hearing stuff... I'm losing it.
    #3735022 -

A while back, while I was lying in bed on night, and I woke up and everything was black and white and my heart was pounding REALLY fast and hard. I walked down the stairs and saw my cat walk across the living room, upside down. I then was back in my bed (because i had woke up) and my heart was racing and I wasn't sure what was going on. I was then going up the stairs and everything was black and white and my heart was still racing. But I was really, REALLY walking up the stairs. In real life. I was then in my bed AGAIN, trying to figure out what was reality what the heck was going on. I finally was able to hold onto my real life and stop the madness, and my heart took a while to calm down.

This happened to me a few times and its the strangest, unexplainable phenomenon. And I didn't like it.

I tried going to sleep and night and everytime I tried going to sleep (and this happened a lot) my eyes would go cross eyed. I can control my eyes, it's not a reflex, but it's like this mental block where once I start thinking about it, it happens, and I can't get it to go away.

Another thing that happned is hearing noise. This only happened a few times, over the summer, and I was in bed and I would hear this moris code type beeping, and I couldn't get my brain to shut it out. I ended up watching TV all night. Then at another time I started hearing the strange squeaking noise, and it was ugly, it was like a wheel being turned that wasnt greased. It happened all night and I thought I was going completely insane.

The last thing that was happening was I felt little bugs crawling on my skin, usually behind my head. I'd go to take it off but there wasn't actually anyything there.

I took salvia, a few times, and now I'm completely normal.

So was I really going insane or was this just because of a small depression? Did the salvia actually balance my brain out? Has anyone else heard of such odd symptoms of a mental disease?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy, vivid, real dreams... hearing stuff... I'm losing it. [Re: areyoumylight]
    #3735773 -

Hey, are you smoking pot frequently or doing anything else?

I can relate with this a little bit. Back when I was abusing shrooms (few years ago) I would have the most phenomenal nightmares imaginable, they involved things close to what you mentioned. I was having these episodes in my house that I thought were really bad trips, when in fact they were nightmares and I was just dreaming them, on my bed. I couldn't tell dream from reality from trip, and it was so intense I remember most of the details of those nightmares years later. When snapping out of these nightmares, it would take several minutes to figure out what was happening. These episodes were as real, if not more real, then everyday life. It was that powerful. I thought I was losing it, and would not be able to recover. Time proved me wrong.

Very scary, it was a wake up call to get things in order and stop abusing the little guys. The episodes ended after changing my lifestyle, I did a 180.

Hope this helps, if anything to relate a story with you. Things always seem to get better with time.


--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy, vivid, real dreams... hearing stuff... I'm losing it. [Re: Holydiver]
    #3737965 -

areyoumylight, what drugs did you take prior to these episodes?

Diver, what did you mean by "abusing" mushroooms?

I can relate in that I have some serious trouble distinguishing what happened in certain types of dreams with reality. I also have some terrifying dreams that traumatize me. I had one in June that I let COMPLETELY screw up my mentality for the duration of the summer. I've never done mushrooms though.


--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy, vivid, real dreams... hearing stuff... I'm losing it. [Re: Society]
    #3739962 -

SocietyRejects said:
Diver, what did you mean by "abusing" mushroooms?




Taking them every weekend for a few months on end, big doses.  No breaks except a few days in between.  Taking them during the weekdays too.

Abusing them  :wink:


--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy, vivid, real dreams... hearing stuff... I'm losing it. [Re: areyoumylight]
    #3740171 -

It sounds like you experienced sleep paralysis in some way, but if you were hearing noises when you goto sleep and that's the ONLY time you heard these things then I wouldn't think it would be too much to worry about. Daily marijuanna use sounds like a likely candidate.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy, vivid, real dreams... hearing stuff... I'm losing it. [Re: areyoumylight]
    #3748921 -

in terms of hallucinations:

They can only be considered hallucinations if they were present in the absence of any possible stimuli (IE hearing voices when the TV is on could just be you mis-interpreting the tv).

The truth of the matter is that people hallucinate much more often than we realize, and thats "normal". It is considered serious when hallucinations are happening frequently enough to warrant some serious questions.

Don't underestimate the power of your own mind. If you focused on these sounds you were hearing enough, you may have just been replicating them for yourself, same with the bug thing...that happens to me daily practically...its just the absent movement of hairs on my skin, and the fact that im very sensitive to their movements.

Sleep paralysis can be freaky as fuck, but once again a normal occurance. Sometimes the inhibition that is going on during REM sleep fails to shut off when we come back to a conscious state, and it lags. Perfectly normal. Heart rate/breathing rates fly in all directions when in REM sleep, so waking up with a fast beating heart could be expected.


--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy, vivid, real dreams... hearing stuff... I'm losing it. [Re: areyoumylight]
    #3752801 -

You may also be having OBEs, also a normal occurence.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy, vivid, real dreams... hearing stuff... I'm losing it. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3758063 -

It sounds like sleepwalking to me. I used to do it all the time when i was younger.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy, vivid, real dreams... hearing stuff... I'm losing it. [Re: areyoumylight]
    #3759157 -

It sounds like sleep parayalsys. I used to have it and almsot every night i would go to sleep and hear music that would not stop. I used to go to my computer and see if an mp3 player was running and it wasnt. I would pull the plug on my stereo. Pretty crazy shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy, vivid, real dreams... hearing stuff... I'm losing it. [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3769694 -

My sister is always telling me stuff about her sleep. She can't tell from dreams to reality and most of what was explained here. Using mush weekly for a couple of months and finally after her last trip that went very badly did these occurances begin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy, vivid, real dreams... hearing stuff... I'm losing it. [Re: areyoumylight]
    #3776671 -

They were just jiggling the plug that leads into your brain on the back of your skull.

Please stand by; We are experiencing technical difficulties.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself now, in the past or in the future should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities that violate any local, provincial, and/or federal statutes. All posts created by myself are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy, vivid, real dreams... hearing stuff... I'm losing it. [Re: Toadie]
    #3863530 -

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/1999/07/09/MN56310.DTL

Sleep paralysis is more widely recognized as a reality in Japan and they have a special word for it. Try googling kanashibari .


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy, vivid, real dreams... hearing stuff... I'm losing it. [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #3866263 -

consider serotonin deficiency? , there may be a relationship between the levels and your sleeping patterns


--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crazy, vivid, real dreams... hearing stuff... I'm losing it. [Re: kake]
    #3866735 -

You were perfectly sane in the first place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* crazy dream Ole Field Trashe 1,250 5 09/29/03 05:58 AM
by Ego Death
* The night before last night I had a fucked up dream! theshiftingwalls 1,280 16 09/08/03 10:22 AM
by mikey_
* I thought my OTHER girlfriends were crazy... no-tone 2,241 14 08/23/03 01:49 PM
by Snobrdr311
* WTF? I am going crazy wyldtouch69 2,259 5 03/05/03 05:18 AM
by Skikid16
* No real REAL friends..
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 5,764 26 08/30/03 08:08 AM
by mr_kite
* i found some of stuff from when i was locked up...
( 1 2 all )
phishytrip 5,782 25 04/22/03 08:27 PM
by Mickel
* Want to hear a good story..about getting caught with spores climaxxx 2,369 10 09/05/03 12:48 AM
by Infrared
* some disturbing stuff i figured out while tripping purity 2,993 13 03/11/03 02:30 PM
by Cherk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,837 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.