Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
bye bye pub
    #3810909 -

:heart: im leaving now
il be back in a week
:syringe:

dont have too much fun without me :sun: :mushroom2:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: notapillow]
    #3810911 -

wow, why the sudden leaving? what's going on? thier's going to be atleat 1 'where's pillow at" thread by the time you come back... better make this one an sticky :wink:


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: notapillow]
    #3810912 -

Where are you going?

Take care and we'll see you in a week...if I'm around.

:bye:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: notapillow]
    #3810918 -

Goin' fishing?


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: Phychotron]
    #3810927 -

Phychotron said:
wow, why the sudden leaving? what's going on? thier's going to be atleat 1 'where's pillow at" thread by the time you come back... better make this one an sticky :wink:



I'll make one.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: ivi]
    #3810932 -

:syringe: ???


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: beejay]
    #3810954 -

Have a good vacation.

Peace Bro.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: Jim]
    #3811589 -

he tryin to get off the sauce :blush:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: notapillow]
    #3811620 -

HAve fun!!

Bye bye love
Bye bye happiness, hello loneliness
I think I'mgonna cry
Bye bye love, bye bye sweet caress, hello emptiness
I feel like I could die
Bye bye my love goodbye

There goes my baby with someone new
She sure looks happy, I sure am blue
She was my baby till he stepped in
Goodbye to romance that might have been

Bye bye love
Bye bye happiness, hello loneliness
I think I'm-a gonna cry
Bye bye love, bye bye sweet caress, hello emptiness
I feel like I could die
Bye bye my love goodbye

I'm-a through with romance, I'm through with love
I'm through with counting the stars above
And here's the reason that I'm so free
My lovin' baby is through with me

Bye bye love
Bye bye happiness, hello loneliness
I think I'm-a gonna cry
Bye bye love, bye bye sweet caress, hello emptiness
I feel like I could die
Bye bye my love goodbye

Bye bye my love goodbye
Bye bye my love goodbye
 

Blackie:flaming:


--------------------
BlackieRL:flaming:
BRL:flaming:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: notapillow]
    #3811760 -

notapillow said:
:heart: im leaving now
il be back in a week
:syringe:

dont have too much fun without me :sun: :mushroom2:



no one will miss you, bye  :bye:


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: 40oz]
    #3835682 -

im back :smile:

im also sleepy
good night pub


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: notapillow]
    #3835700 -

What the hell, pillow, you on the smack? Don't make China use his last gram of wierd holland psychedelic on you!

diggin the title

when i grow up i want to be
one of the harvesters of the sea
i think before my days are done... take it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: Tomatadunothing]
    #3836783 -

hahaha
nah im not on do H :lol:
i just love using the :syringe: gremlin cus it confuses the crap out of people :smile:

as for where i went i was just wondering around california and nevada for a few days :grin:
twas lots of fun :smile:
i got to see an old freind who i was realy missing :heart: (and no that freind is not smack :wink: )



oh and:... I WANT TO BE A FISHERMAN! :laugh:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: notapillow]
    #3836801 -

notapillow said:
(and no that freind is not smack :wink: )




yeah, sure...  :cool:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: notapillow]
    #3836812 -

notapillow said:
hahaha
nah im not on da H :lol:
i just love using the :syringe: gremlin cus it confuses the crap out of people :smile:

as for where i went i was just wondering around california and nevada for a few days :grin:
twas lots of fun :smile:
i got to see an old freind who i was realy missing :heart: (and no that freind is not smack :wink: )



oh and:... I WANT TO BE A FISHERMAN! :laugh:




--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: notapillow]
    #3836826 -



--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: vinsue]
    #3836859 -

uh whoops
sorry about that last post were i quoted myself for no resson

i dont even know how i did that :lol:

cool pic vinsue :smile:

i actaly diddnt go fishing on my trip
but i do plenty of that here at home


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: vinsue]
    #3836866 -

We're callin' John the fisherman

OK now blow my mind, Les...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: Tomatadunothing]
    #3836883 -

oh and he will too :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bye bye pub [Re: notapillow]
    #3837016 -

what?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bye Bye Pub!
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,675 25 06/16/05 04:59 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* G'bye Pub OneMoreRobot3021 422 8 08/23/04 11:50 AM
by Edge
* Bye bye New Orleans
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 2,307 25 09/15/04 10:21 AM
by Jellric
* bye bye
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 1,257 21 06/14/05 07:15 PM
by PaulAtreides
* Attn/Old PUB regulars ....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 2,071 28 11/14/04 04:23 PM
by Krishna
* What's up pub.
( 1 2 all )
Toadie 2,071 28 10/19/05 06:58 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Attention pub posters: adrug 709 10 09/26/07 06:02 PM
by TruuBeeezzy
* To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving YouEnjoyMyself 1,401 18 02/10/05 10:00 AM
by infamous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,236 topic views. 6 members, 78 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.