Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving
    #3759230 -

This goes out to everyone in the Shroomery community, but most specifically The Pub.  I regret to inform you that I have made the decision to leave.  I really think this is the coolest message board, but I need time to do other things.  So I am saying my good byes to everyone.  You have all been great.



Crap, I failed to mention that I am only leaving for a few minutes to go get stoned.  But next time I see you, in about 20 minutes, I am gonna be high.


Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease,
Pat/YEM :tongue2:


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3759237 -

Booo this man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3759240 -

you son of a bitch!


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3759250 -

boooooooooooooooooo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: MrBump]
    #3759258 -

lol

am i the only one who saw that coming :lol:
come on yem
this is like what.... the third time you have pulled :wink:



:birthday:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: notapillow]
    #3759268 -

LOL


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #3759285 -

Knock Knock\
Who's there?
Yayyyy!!! I got you, lady!! Yaayyy!!!
:crazy2:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3759306 -

You're addicted.  You're going nowhere.
You can't fool us, junkie! :smirk:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: notapillow]
    #3759313 -

notapillow said:
lol

am i the only one who saw that coming :lol:
come on yem
this is like what.... the third time you have pulled :wink:



:birthday:



no shit...i was like "pffffftt!"


--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: blissedout]
    #3759322 -

YEM I enjoy yourself.


--------------------
Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3759329 -

HAHA...you ASSS!!  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: MOTH]
    #3759406 -

man iwas really sad when i first saw that! you really did get me. That was sooo funny.. Im soo stoned right now that was perfect for me to read thanks for the giggles!
krisiti


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3759497 -

pillow- I believe you are right about that.


I must say that I am pretty high.  Smoked a joint and then a bowl.  Afterwards, I ate a bowl of a cereal.


:stoned:


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3759594 -

damn it
i just realised i only took one rip of my bong i still have a fat bowl left :laugh:

im already super high in the cosmic sky of pumpic pie


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: notapillow]
    #3759665 -

hahaha


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #3760117 -

YouEnjoyMeeself way to much to leave...*Shroomery the internets heroine  :cool:


--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: PawPaw]
    #3760544 -

damn you people and your infinite stashes...

i'm going to london tomorrow, so can't justify re-upping when i know that i can't take it with me for the weekend.

:sad:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: Krishna]
    #3760805 -

make out with my cock :penis:


--------------------
How can one murder enormously if one is microscopic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: To the Shroomery Community...specificaly The Pub: I am Leaving [Re: ChingChong]
    #3761112 -

seriouslly wtf is it with shroomery, my gf gets pissed at me im on so much, guess im just a junkie as well :rolleyes:


--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!



here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 1st GLOBAL SHROOMERY MEETING idea
( 1 2 3 all )
Sterile 9,768 54 03/04/03 11:46 AM
by Sterile
* CNN.com: "Shroomery - Best Mycological Resource on Net?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HB 13,973 72 11/19/03 03:27 PM
by Earth_Droid
* Are there any real communities out there? Adamist 1,911 18 07/10/03 08:17 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Keeping kids OUT of the shroomery... (*LOCK*)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rustik 13,954 66 05/06/03 02:02 PM
by Rustik
* The Pub
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Earth_Droid 12,297 105 06/18/05 09:44 PM
by Rose
* New to the Shroomery...
( 1 2 all )
Skyjellyfetti 4,109 36 08/19/03 02:29 PM
by FreakQlibrium
* Should he leave a note?
( 1 2 all )
sirreal 2,690 22 03/17/03 11:18 PM
by Sterile
* a challenge to the shroomery : shroom babes
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Hippie3 25,758 183 12/29/03 04:51 AM
by alakona

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,401 topic views. 6 members, 4 guests and 204 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.