Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Funneral gift
    #3836090 -

well i am getting ready for my friend 11:00 o clock funneral and I was wondering should I bring a gift for her family... flowers??? or a plant I have no Idea I have never done this before.... but I feel like I need to show my care for them and let hem know I praying for them without having to say it. I also have been having a strong urg to get really high before I go but I think that would be worng....... ugh .......would that be really disrespectful?


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funneral gift *DELETED* [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3836096 -

Post deleted by Sir Ian

Reason for deletion: _


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funneral gift [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3836120 -

A boquet of flowers is the traditional article that is brought to a funeral but you dont have to bring anything if you dont want too.  The purpose of a funeral is not respect for the familiy or even the deceased but rather to allow you to effectivaly grieve, say your own final goodbye and allow you to move on with your life.  Getting shitfaced falling on the ground would be disrespectful and dont recommend that but drugs will most likely block your feelings which are meant to be released at a funeral rather then repressing them to pop up later in life (holding you back from moving on)  Honestly, the family will probably not even notice you didnt bring flowers or an item into a funeral atmosphere because there thoughts will be so preoccupied by other things---- but if you want to personally show your condolones and affection for the deceased and family members, a little floral arrangement is the customary (but not required) contribution of showing regard-mourning.  Remember, this is for your health----not for the person who has deceased.  Dont be afraid to cry hun---hugs and butterfly kissies  :hug:

Edited by PsillyNilly (02/26/05 08:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funneral gift [Re: nothing]
    #3836121 -

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good Advice


--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

  Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funneral gift [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3836146 -

PsillyNilly said:
A boquet of flowers is the traditional article that is brought to a funeral but you dont have to bring anything if you dont want too.  The purpose of a funeral is not respect for the familiy or even the deceased but rather to allow you to effectivaly grieve, say your own final goodbye and allow you to move on with your life.  Getting shitfaced falling on the ground would be disrespectful and dont
recommend that but drugs will most likely block your feelings which are meant to be released at a funeral rather then repressing them to pop up later in life (holding you back from moving on)  Honestly, the family will probably not even notice you didnt bring flowers or an item into a funeral atmosphere because there thoughts will be so preoccupied by other things---- but if you want to personally show your condolones and affection for the deceased and family members, a little floral arrangement is the customary (but not required) contribution of showing regard-mourning.  Remember, this is for your health----not for the person who has deceased.  Dont be afraid to cry hun---hugs and butterfly kissies  :hug:




thank you so much your words really really touched me. you are soo right thats why I want to "smoke " to hold back those feeling because I know I m going to be balling...... You have made me feel soo much better I dont know how to thank you...... all of you thanks soo muchfor your replys.. Im off now ... Ill see you all in a few hours i love you guys!
Kristi :hug:<<< for everyone in he pub That I love


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Edited by KristiMidocean (02/26/05 08:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* . AnonymousRabbit 891 13 09/14/11 07:28 AM
by koraks
* Funeral Songs
( 1 2 all )
Quarryman 3,369 24 03/13/08 07:11 PM
by asian_raggs
* I flipped off about 5 cars in a funeral precession today.
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 5,371 39 11/24/10 03:37 AM
by Enigma of Ankou
* Westboro Baptist to protest Amish funerals
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 6,625 35 10/04/06 10:21 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Didnt think it was possible to ruin a funeral...I was very wrong.
( 1 2 all )
Demonic_Chronic 3,175 30 03/12/12 08:00 PM
by Brugman
* $25 Itunes Gift Card Giveaway
( 1 2 all )
clown133 2,105 22 01/20/12 06:45 PM
by Bundy
* How would you want your funeral to go?
( 1 2 all )
RiderOnTheStorm 2,018 21 12/31/12 07:15 PM
by i like cow poo
* Ever think about your FUNERAL?
( 1 2 all )
mshaw21 2,198 20 08/12/13 03:10 PM
by Legend

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
656 topic views. 6 members, 27 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.