Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesporeman_1
Stranger

spores direct my package concerns
    #3836029 - 02/26/05 07:39 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

its been 4 days now since you contact me and your not going to say you didn't receive my emails or Pm's i sent you 2 Pm's and i think 3 emails please tell me whats going on what the package did it go out or what

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: spores direct my package concerns [Re: sporeman_1]
    #3836062 - 02/26/05 08:01 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Are you 18? :rolleyes:

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Offlinesporeman_1
Stranger

Re: spores direct my package concerns [Re: Holydiver]
    #3836064 - 02/26/05 08:03 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yes lol

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

#3836104 - 02/26/05 08:28 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

sporeman1
We cnt get back to every e mail i think the last one from you was
"ok thanks" W e get a ton of orders please stop ranting you will get your package you paid for. It already went out.

Offlinesporeman_1
Stranger

Re: spores direct my package concerns [Re: Spores_Direct]
    #3836110 - 02/26/05 08:32 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ok thank you i'm done with my ranting as long as i know my package will get out evenualy

OfflineXTCollection
Stranger

#3836237 - 02/26/05 09:32 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

GOD DAMN!!! Do you see what I mean? I never meant you had to spend big bucks to get nice treatment, I meant it helps.

I was also trying to illustrate nagging over small orders is USELESS, a PAIN IN THE ASS, and costs vendors more money in return.

GIVE IT ONE WEEK IN BETWEEN COMMUNICATIONS - Do you really think he is going to screw up a business over you 1 measly order? Get real...

It is stupid shit, like this as an example (see? non flaming!!), that can delay my orders, and can possibly hamper my communications with these vendors.

Order a book from amazon, do you really contact them every freaking day till it hits your doorstep? NO... you give it time from a delivery email to reaching your door. Especially on week with a postal holday, get real man.

Or do mail order to szygy whatever, and wait like two months for print, no email or phone # either..

And it can possibly make SD look bad to new visitors, which is NOT COOL.

Edited by XTCollection (02/26/05 09:38 AM)

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #3837719 - 02/26/05 03:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Posting complaints? Please read here first.

Follow the dirrections from the top of the page!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinesporeman_1
Stranger

Re: spores direct my package concerns [Re: XTCollection]
    #3837848 - 02/26/05 04:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

serioudly shut the fuck up xt get out of my thread i consider my forty three dollar order to be alot and its been a week and postal takes 3 days you idiot which vendor do you work for lol sd

Edited by sporeman_1 (02/26/05 04:19 PM)

Offlineinfamous
LeArnin ThARoPes
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of the moon
    #3837935 - 02/26/05 04:32 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

sporeman sorry but you should be quiet ( no one likes being updated that you havent received your package every 5 mins) your very new here and thus probably don't know much about how things work, Post is not guaranteed even when they say it is, I pay for priority all the time and its taken people up to 7 days to receive their mail. You also have to take into account the fact that weather has been horrible all over the country for the past like 2 months. People here are loyal to the people that treat them good that's why everyone has been defensive on SD's behalf.

If you could possible find it in your heart to not complain for more than 2 days I bet you ll get your package, you ll learn how things work here in time, but until then Id be quiet because your already building a bad name for yourself, SD has already proven himself repeatedly :peace: :peace:

--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!

here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

Offlineinfamous
LeArnin ThARoPes
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of the moon
Re: spores direct my package concerns [Re: infamous]
    #3837952 - 02/26/05 04:35 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

you place the order, you should then give it up to 4-5 days at the possible max for processing (you could prob depend on like 2-3 days processing, you should then give it another week for it to be shipped before you start implying that your being scammed

Your not being very smart, mature, or logical about this.

--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!

here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

Re: spores direct my package concerns [Re: infamous]
    #3838038 - 02/26/05 04:52 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

seriously shut the fuck up xt get out of my thread i consider my forty three dollar order to be alot and its been a week and postal takes 3 days you idiot which vendor do you work for lol sd

Dude (SPOREMAN1)
These people know who we are and shipping as many packages as we do
and we only advertise here thus these are the same people who we are  getting the orders from and we don't get bad reports do a search using the search. We have spoke in e mails(if your who I'm thinking you are)and i EXPLAINED to you that your order was placed when we notified here on and our order page that we were gonna be backed up for a few days and got completely backed up even more from there. Out of the 300 + orders that went out last week you are the only one here pitching a fit about the wait time. Just chill out and i bet Monday morning its there at your door.
:thumbup: 
SD

Offlinesporeman_1
Stranger

Re: spores direct my package concerns [Re: Spores_Direct]
    #3839105 - 02/26/05 09:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

actually it i did get the package after the delay and it had all the wrong stuff you were suppose send me out the other package with the right stuff first of all that why I'm a little upset just to clarify that and infamous in no way did i implied in any of my post i been scammed OK i know there not scam artist

OfflineGregHimself
Just a guyobssesed withshroomies.
Male User Gallery

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
    #3839416 - 02/26/05 10:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Do you even Read or edit your posts before you post them? They are very hard to understand, and your complete disregard for the grammer/punctuation rules of the english language make me curious if you are competent enough to even use the products that sporesdirect has so graciously decided to send to your complaining ass...Learn patience or your not gonna be able to grow anything but a nice batch of trichoderma. Enjoy.

--------------------
"The key to successful cultivation is to match the skills of the cultivator with the right strain on the proper substrate under ideal environmental conditions."
Paul Stamets
Growing Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms(Third Edition)

Edited by GregHimself (02/26/05 10:43 PM)

Offlinesporeman_1
Stranger

Re: spores direct my package concerns [Re: GregHimself]
    #3839478 - 02/26/05 10:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

umm yeah spore are not for use to grow which is illegal dumb ass
lmao

OfflineXTCollection
Stranger

#3840487 - 02/27/05 08:20 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ummm yeah spore are not for use to grow which is illegal.

Yes, I may be a college grad, but I learned this way back in grade school.

Should read -

Umm, yeah, sporeS are (or - the spore is) (subject verb agreement) not to be used for growing, which is illegal in many places.

See, no fragments, proper punctuation, and legible english.

Personally, if I was SD, I wouldnt sell to you again. Lesson learned on his part.

Offlinesporeman_1
Stranger

Re: spores direct my package concerns [Re: XTCollection]
    #3840492 - 02/27/05 08:25 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

personally i don't think i would be ordering from him again any ways unless this package is hook up for the wait and yes i don't take my time to go over my post i got a life

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
    #3840604 - 02/27/05 09:33 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Since we have a few things that keep popping up, I thought we should remind everyone of a few helpfull hints before you accuse vendors of ripping you off, etc...

1. Have you given your package reasonable time to arrive? It can take only a matter of days sometimes, and yet other times it can take 4 weeks or more.

2. Have you contacted and recieved an answer from the vendor you ordered from?

A compiled list of vendors and their contact information can be found here:

www.shroomery.org/vendors.php

Remember after you send an email to a vendor it can take a few days to get some response since vendors recieve sometimes hundreds of emails a day.

3. All vendors here at the Shroomery have been around, we don't have banners for vendors who rip off customers or are some kind of scam. Please consider this if you are running into problems. We can't of course guarantee the vendors who advertise here, but the vendors do all have their reputations that you can easily research by using our search feature.

4. Patience doesn't hurt, any vendor who advertises here will get you your order and do what it takes to make it right.

5. If all these above things don't work, go ahead and post your concerns in this forum, but please keep it civil; using foul language won't help your cause, you get much further in life by being polite.

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order