Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Tonight is the night for Rebirth.
    #3829645 -

I have decided to change dates on my peyote trip... tonight is the night. I am ready to to learn, to seize... and most of all to see. I will be dosing Peyote sometime within the next hour.

Altogether I will be ingesting a fair amount of peyote. I beleive their is about 15 buttons; too bad I don't know about the weight in grams or milligrams.

I have decided to do this here in my room. This is my sanctuary, this is my home... this is my mecca. I have my blacklight ready, many CD's just waiting for me to hit play, a very trippy visualizer, a liquid light projector, and a ton of posters. I am already aware that eventually I will leave this room in a journey-like fashion; it is inevitable.

The thing I am looking forward to most is when I remember to play my beloved drumset.


I'm in for a memorable night. May the journey begin...




:hypno:

Edited by Freeker (02/24/05 08:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: Freeker]
    #3829670 -

Wow man, you're lucky......peyote! Happy trails, I'm sure you'll learn a lot!  :cool: :thumbup: :grin: :sun: :heart: :weirdeyes: :tripping: :peace: :flowerchild:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3829680 -

I hope so... i can feel that nearvousness building up inside of me. I figure I'll dose at around 11:30 Eastern time or so. I think I will meditate beforehand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: Freeker]
    #3829719 -

Sounds like a good plan, I always try to meditate before my trips, but i'm usually to excited to do it for long. Good luck!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3829790 -

have fun :thumbup: :sun: :mushroom2: :sun: :mushroom2:


--------------------
and the moral of the story is, don't try to meditate on methamphetamines

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: Freeker]
    #3829792 -

sweet!! have a good time.


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: Freeker]
    #3829880 -

Sounds great! I'm sure you'll like it. Just remember they're not the most pleasant tasting things....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3829888 -

Yeah I've been told. And once i ingest, it will only be a matter of time till the nausea hits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: Freeker]
    #3829910 -

I never tried Peyote, I wish I could find some in my area.. But it seems non-existent !!

May the path of the Hero lead to the light.

Have fun :wink:


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: Freeker]
    #3829917 -

Enjoy it my friend :smile:.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: gdman]
    #3829928 -

Thanks you guys, I feel very confident about this.

I am most likely going to be writing things down (If I can), I may as well make a report sometime. If you guys are interested I'll post it once I make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: Freeker]
    #3830017 -

Of course we're interested, this is the Shroomery :smile:


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: Freeker]
    #3830068 -

Have you ever partaken of cacti before?


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: Snape]
    #3830072 -

Dosing as I speak... tastes pretty fowl.

Well have a good night everybody, see y'all round tha bend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: gdman]
    #3830095 -

I was just leaving but I saw your question.

Nope, first timer. Very experienced with Shrooms, novice to acid.

I can already feel a tingle going up my spine, this is it... no fear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: Freeker]
    #3830328 -

lol fuckin right


--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: camelsmoker]
    #3832505 -

So how did it go?


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: dblaney]
    #3833232 -

freeker's probably still tripping if he ate peyote.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: Edge]
    #3833258 -

How long can a peyote trip last?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight is the night for Rebirth. [Re: niteowl]
    #3833278 -

Lifetimes.

Well technically 12-15 hours or so.


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So I bought a drumset today
( 1 2 all )
jewunit 2,161 20 02/13/09 12:03 PM
by sirdonut
* How much is this drumset worth? Connor4050 891 19 07/14/11 08:52 PM
by Connor4050
* my drumset In(di)go 1,303 15 11/08/02 08:10 PM
by In(di)go
* lighting up my drumset? trent 765 8 01/21/08 04:50 PM
by DonkeyShell
* Who's tripping tonight
( 1 2 all )
BLAST_420 2,756 26 10/31/05 02:42 PM
by Deadmaker
* LSD - A Rebirth on the First Day of Spring (Long Trip Report)
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 9,761 47 06/21/05 02:15 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* I'm going on a spiritual mushroom journey tonight Rebirtha 1,292 7 02/11/05 08:39 PM
by LouiseLouise
* Claypool tonight notapillow 773 13 06/30/06 06:59 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,495 topic views. 4 members, 16 guests and 324 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.