Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: TYL3R]
    #3827820 -

My lungs feel like they are caked with resin blobs. :whoa:<that is me coughing.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: blissedout]
    #3827832 -

Have yer women scrape em clean. Then resmoke it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: blissedout]
    #3827839 -

/me holds up crippy pipe to the light and checks out the resin acumulating...

..almost no light still comes thru hee hee!


--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3827856 -

Scrape that shit
Roll that shit
Smoke that shit

:stoned::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: TYL3R]
    #3827857 -

I really wish that science would speed up a little, so I can just buy a new set of fresh lungs!! :smile:That would be great!!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: TYL3R]
    #3827864 -

yeah, I'm not out of weed. And I should be getting more soon. But if I run out... I'll be smokin' that rather than regs@!!


--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3827874 -

throw it my way :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: blissedout]
    #3827879 -

what would be the best solvent to use to dissolve the resin out of a glass and then dry off and leave a smokable smear of resin?

I was thinking puregrain drinking alcohol, am I correct?


--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: TYL3R]
    #3827888 -

x_TYLER_x said:
throw it my way :grin:



well, you can't be all that far away if you're central florida


--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3827896 -

Ether alcohol dissolves without any residue, but you have to make sure that it completely dissolves, because it is some lethal shit!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: blissedout]
    #3827950 -

bah, I'll just use grain alcohol and not worry about poison concerns.


--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3827971 -

You still need to let it all evaporate or it is gonna taste more like ass than usual.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: NeedMoreSleep]
    #3828017 -

That's pretty crazy.
What's pipe residue like?


--------------------
I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, they do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: blissedout]
    #3828308 -

blissedout said:
Ether alcohol dissolves without any residue, but you have to make sure that it completely dissolves, because it is some lethal shit!



Speaking of ether.... About a year ago this alcoholic guy I know was hanging out at my place and saw a can of ether we had around to kill wasp nests. He said "doesn't that shit get you high?" well, yes it can. Before we could stop him he took the can and sprayed the shit straight down his throat! He was one hurtin unit after that!  :eek:


--------------------
" learning how to cook will save you money, usually make you healthier, and occasionally get you laid. "
-Shags420

"Most of the people who ask the question 'Do any psilocybin mushrooms grow around here?' would rather change their way of looking at reality rather than face the difficult and discouraging task of transforming reality itself"
-David Aurora, Mushrooms Demystified

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: NeedMoreSleep]
    #3828610 -

Resin is good when you cannot afford bud anymore...just save it. Resin isnt good to hit too often...

Edited by skunk78395 (02/24/05 05:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: blissedout]
    #3829185 -

blissedout said:
My lungs feel like they are caked with resin blobs. :whoa:<that is me coughing.



I used to tell my ex that if I ever coughed up a chunk of lung, I'd smoke that bitch! probably got 10lbs of that shit in there lol, gross :stoned:


--------------------

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil,
which we must fear most. And that is... the indifference of good men."
-Boondock Saints

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: NeedMoreSleep]
    #3829282 -

Nice Nug!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: NeedMoreSleep]
    #3829289 -

Hit that shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: Freeker]
    #3829412 -

Blech, resin, eww
Must be an acquired taste, eww, even the high is fucked (lasts a long time tho)
But some of these pics, look like it's cousin, hhhhhaaaaaaassssshhhhhh :grin:


--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check this res nugget... [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #3829436 -

I rarely smoke resin, but when I do its always memerable and very different then other times.

Have yet to try hash; I want to though. I tried buying an eighth of hash at a string cheese show but i got ripped off. Turned out it was "soap".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Spongebob Squarepants! Smallworlds 1,105 9 07/23/05 10:11 PM
by king_cobra
* Spongebob
( 1 2 3 all )
alternatereality 4,441 46 06/06/09 11:53 PM
by claraclairvoyant
* Nugget with Nuggets busted for Nugs IAmTheWalrus212 701 2 10/21/04 09:23 PM
by 2Experimental
* Is SpongeBob a head?
( 1 2 all )
lessthanzero77 2,964 36 01/06/08 12:52 PM
by igwna
* Seen The Spongebob Movie? you should! Todcasil 1,074 8 11/22/04 09:30 PM
by Todcasil
* Spongebob Hemp Pants KaptKid 664 1 11/20/07 05:27 PM
by why_not_me
* women... whats with em?
( 1 2 3 all )
numb59 11,714 52 07/21/07 02:00 AM
by superpimp
* Coffeeshops in the UK
( 1 2 all )
Phyl 2,461 24 06/04/21 11:42 AM
by druqs

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,102 topic views. 5 members, 22 guests and 242 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.