Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: beejay]
    #3816866 -

beejay said:
Authorities doubt Cupid had any part in the 9 pounds of heart-shaped candies discovered during a traffic stop.



No one is bringing POUNDS of any illicit substance (or shouldn't be) to the gatherings, so, as has already been mentioned, it wouldn't be worth the money to get the people together and the warrant to just pick people up for small amounts.

It's just a bunch of friends and users chilling around a campfire looking at the pretty lights... If the DEA burst in unexpected and uninvited, they would be sorely disappointed with the "haul" - it might not even make it past the local news.

Like I said, it's not about the drugs, it's about the meeting of people you have been talking to for a good while online and want to get to know better in person. Sometimes good things come of it, there's going to be a wedding at AZ, I do believe, and they MET at AZ. Very beautiful, if you ask me.


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: delta9]
    #3816882 -

get out of here!! the French strap you to a bed and tickle your feet with a feather! :craven:  :grin:


--------------------
Gotta to spread the word about:
http://www.johnnyganjaseed.com/johnny.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: RJLR]
    #3816899 -

you silly french are a wonderful bunch of people. Have you been to Monets house??? I wanted to go last time I was over that way, but it was closed :frown: I was like two weeks too early. What a bummer, theres always next time though.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: beejay]
    #3816949 -

Nop, I have been to see a really amazing collection in Paris in a house but it wasn't his house... You gotta tell me next time you come here, Paris is only 1h30 from here, and I'm a miss for people to go visiting galleries with!! I'm coming to New York this sept. to do my MFA which is very exciting...


--------------------
Gotta to spread the word about:
http://www.johnnyganjaseed.com/johnny.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: RJLR]
    #3816968 -

Monets house is actually in Giverny, its where his lilly pond is.

Comin to do your MFA in NY... thats awesome. When are you starting? I have yet to decide whether or not to go to graduate school. Im not sure that I can take any more school, although graduate school is a lot different. Galleries tend to vear towards people with MFAs I suppose. Blek! silly art world being such a pain in my ass.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: beejay]
    #3816995 -

I'll be there from september... errr fall semester... I don't think having MFAs and the likes have any thing to do with getting in to gallerys... I've been pushing myself like a full blowen Pimp since 2000 and now I'd like to be able to teach and get paid hence the MFA... It's a horrible world all those Gallery shit heads... once you get a rep then it's smoth sailing ... You know?


--------------------
Gotta to spread the word about:
http://www.johnnyganjaseed.com/johnny.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: RJLR]
    #3817032 -

yeah I know what you mean. I hate all the bullshit you have to come up with to get your name out there. I wrote my first artist statment today... Its amazing the bullshit I can come up with hehe. Over the next year Im gonna start pushing my work. Im soooo nervous, but at the same time Im excited. Its brutal out there. Im applying for a couple of competetions here in Chicago soon, hopefully that'll get me started in the right direction.

Have you had any shows yet?


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: beejay]
    #3817073 -

Go for it ... nothing can stop you except your self ... and there are lodes of A holes that just love to push you down ... if they try just laugh at them and in their faces, every one will get it, even if they don't say any thing....
I've had between 3-5 exhibitions each year since 2000 and yer it's lodes of work, i've been very lucky, because good people were there to help a lot, although some times I worked really hard for blood suckers in their galleries and never made any money but some time it paid off like in 2003 I had an exhibition in the chrysler building and in a gallery on broadway, which looks great on my C.V but that's it... I guess you work really hard and then you die... You got laugh and love what your doing and then it's cool...


--------------------
Gotta to spread the word about:
http://www.johnnyganjaseed.com/johnny.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3817229 -

Learyfan said:
RJLR said:
Have you ever heard of some one being locked up for mushrooms, I don't even think the media would gig that man, the public would probably laugh...



You don't live in America. Here, we are shot in the face on site for mushrooms.




they guy I bout LSD from got nailed for about 6lbs of mushies and 300 vials of
liquid, he became suspicious when he opened his briefcase to get his insurance
card and the cop saw the $20000 in the case....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: Jim]
    #3817266 -

GratefulJim said:
90% of us have already incriminated ourselves. myself included.

It is generally not an issue in my mind though. We didn't advertise the date for NE'05, although I see that the Arizona gatherings are a bit more open to giving out info.



the thing is, we all have a meetpoint at a shroomerites house. the actual gathering place is kept secret.
when the time is right, we all caravan to the gathering site. no one knows (except for the lead car)
exactly where it be until we actually get there.

in that caravan, we drive soo far out into the
desert & away from civilization, that if anyone followed
us, we would see them. the only way someone could follow us
is by helicopter.

if there was any type of substances brought, im sure
ther would only be enough to supply personal use.

so if the gov were to raid a gathering, they'd spend
alot of $$ just to write out a bunch of 'personal use' tickets.

we're just camping.

there are raves here every weekend that actually advertise with flyers, and they dont even get raided.

the NE gathering on the otherhand,
is held at the same place, but is on private property.
the place is made for camping, so if it does get raided,
the gov. couldnt tell if you are part of the shroomery or
just a weekend camper.
also, the place is wooded & brushy. so there is plenty of time to ditch your dr00gz and hop into your sleeping bag
and act like yer sleeping.


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: ivi]
    #3817563 -

I think a raid or something close will be evitable.

perhaps shroomery gatherings should be invite-only with known shroomery members? of course, this isnt fool-proof, but it would certainly filter out uknown people who really dont post - these would be the individuals I'd worry about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: Vvellum]
    #3817610 -

im not gonna touch this topic, every good thing and bad thing has been said...

40 has it down though.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: ivi]
    #3817759 -

A few years ago a Gathering by some of the folks at bluelight.nu got busted in florida.


--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3819733 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Learyfan said:
RJLR said:
Have you ever heard of some one being locked up for mushrooms, I don't even think the media would gig that man, the public would probably laugh...



You don't live in America.  Here, we are shot in the face on site for mushrooms. 




they guy I bout LSD from got nailed for about 6lbs of mushies and 300 vials of
liquid, he became suspicious when he opened his briefcase to get his insurance
card and the cop saw the $20000 in the case....



Oh, for the love of Christ!  How long ago was this??  That's horrible.  :sad:


But back on the subject of gathering narcs, you guys all know who i'm talking about.  He shows up at gatherings but posts very, very little.  I think Cherry Bomb and possibly Ripple know him.  I don't mean to accuse anyone of anything, but that's strange in my opinion. 

But I think we should stop talking about this now.  All we're really doing is talking about things that go on at gatherings that shouldn't be talked about.





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3819761 -

hey man - when are you and me gonna go cause some trouble?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3819772 -

at most bariter fairs the dea walks around with dea suits on and shit and they just want to know whats going down i never seen a bust at one and they get about 2k people for three days eating acid and shrooms beating on drums and smokeing pot its all good they cant really do any thing with out a warrent any ways from one the elders always told me but thats just hearsay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: Vvellum]
    #3819818 -

bi0 said:
hey man - when are you and me gonna go cause some trouble?



Well, i'm seriously considering going to the Amsterdam Gathering.  My only problem is the money.  I mean, it's going to cost me the equivalent of a QP of kind bud to do this thing.  I might could pay my car off.  I might could pay off my insurance for the year.  I might could pay rent for about 3 months.  :confused:





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3819833 -

holy shit is that a nice bud  :drooling:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3820662 -

Learyfan said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Learyfan said:
RJLR said:
Have you ever heard of some one being locked up for mushrooms, I don't even think the media would gig that man, the public would probably laugh...



You don't live in America.  Here, we are shot in the face on site for mushrooms. 




they guy I bout LSD from got nailed for about 6lbs of mushies and 300 vials of
liquid, he became suspicious when he opened his briefcase to get his insurance
card and the cop saw the $20000 in the case....



Oh, for the love of Christ!  How long ago was this??  That's horrible.  :sad:


But back on the subject of gathering narcs, you guys all know who i'm talking about.  He shows up at gatherings but posts very, very little.  I think Cherry Bomb and possibly Ripple know him.  I don't mean to accuse anyone of anything, but that's strange in my opinion. 

But I think we should stop talking about this now.  All we're really doing is talking about things that go on at gatherings that shouldn't be talked about.







dude, thats twista, i partied with him, he's cool.


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How long till the first Shroomery gathering gets raided? [Re: 40oz]
    #3820665 -

twistas the man indeed.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Suggestion for shroomery gatherings? adamj 1,339 15 11/13/04 11:52 PM
by Skunk420
* Shroomery Gathering T-shirts Dutch_Mushrooms 1,553 12 01/23/05 10:25 AM
by Learyfan
* Gatherings
( 1 2 3 4 all )
silversoul7 6,838 60 12/26/04 12:13 PM
by candyaddict
* gatherings....go shroomery! kaiowas 1,438 17 09/08/04 09:14 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Shroomery in 50 years Dreamer987 1,528 19 09/07/04 07:46 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* Europe Gathering 2005 !!! (organizing and ideas?)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
stefan 15,048 140 01/06/05 02:32 AM
by Hamurabi
* AZ Gathering
( 1 2 all )
longbone 2,346 22 11/10/04 04:41 PM
by wrestler_az
* Shroomery House band...... Hooty 1,655 13 07/07/04 09:57 AM
by silversoul7

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,153 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.