Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
lucid dream torn apart by salvia
    #3679957 -

For the past couple days I have been dreaming very heavily, which I never do. On the 3rd day, I had a dream like the other nights where it seemed so real but this time I actually realized it was a dream. In my dream I was at my work and I was like "hey I dont work today I should be sleeping for school", so in my dream I got very excited and ran up to my boss and told him to fuck off. He merely looked up at me. I was so full of excitment that I finally have had a lucid dream, that I didnt want it to end. Right as I thought that, half of my vision just started to tear away, so I was seeing 1/2 of my work,and the other 1/2 was a bright light, if that makes sence. I immediatly recognized it from a few of my salvia trips that I have had, where I broke through and right in the middle of my sight I saw the air just like open up and tear away, revealing another realm. Anyways right as this happened in my dream I though that it was the light of the sun waking me up from the lucid dream, but in a flash a bright light came and I was in another dream, which I remember clearly but it was not lucid. Sorry, it doesnt sound right, I cant seem to explain my dreams to well. Just thought id share this awkward dream...maybe Ill dream again tonight

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: balls]
    #3680070 -

Dreams are trips in themselve IMO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: SourceLimit]
    #3680214 -

I was wondering about that... does salvia affect the chances of you having more intense dreams? At school I rarely get as much sleep as I should and maybe because I am overtired I never remember my dreams.

Well, last week I read somewhere about salvia tea. Now this tea tasted awful, and aside from the effect of me having to piss a lot after drinking two mugs, it basically did nothing. However, I did, for the first time in a long time here at school, remember my dreams. They were also very interesting dreams, and it seemed like I had a lot that night, or at least remember more than usual. It was getting to the point where I was waking up from a dream and going into another dream. At the end, there was so much moving around that when I finally woke up I thought I had a camera in real life as a result of something that happened in my dreams.

Anyway, does anyone know if salvia does do more to your head and your dreams - even possibly in the case of this tea which had no noticeable effect on me even while I was awake?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: StreamEnterer]
    #3680356 -

Ive had salvia dreams aswell...

My first salvia trip "tore away from air" revealing the other realm..

Anyways, in my dreams.. I start spinning, and become conscious of it, i sit down in the dream, and everything "tears away" into the blackness of void... and continue's to go out of control and im unable to abort until i wake up.

Anyways.. im going to post some idea's... that some what pretain to this in a little bit. look for my thread?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: headset]
    #3681915 -

when you smoke a little bit of salvia, you can get strong threashold effects all at once since it goes into the blood quickly.

when you drink a lot of salvia or eat it, you don't seem to get that stoned as it goes slowly intothe blood and never hits that fast threashold.

but having some salvia - smoked or eaten, somehow produces the most amazing dreams over the next day or so.

I do not know why.


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3682779 -

well I had another dream tonight, its the 4th night of dreaming and is the second day in a row where I have thought about something before I go to sleep that I want to dream about, and I dream about it that night...weird but very, very fun

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: balls]
    #3683138 -


To be honest, I much prefer the experience of a good lucid dream to either salvia or shrooms. I used to practice and "cultivate" them, once having lucid dreams every night for a week.

There's no trip like a lucid dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: Mike_Ologist]
    #3733381 -

yea when you saw the half of your dream and half of the light it was your second body trying to leave your physical body....if you would have let it you would have been standing outside your body staring at yourself sleeping...i have done this a few times only oncee remembering to look at my body....its the most exciting feeling in the world...and you will know the truth about life after death when it happens to you...i recommend a book called "journeys out of the body" by robert monroe for someone as advanced in lucid dreaming as you are

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: MontyRev]
    #3815197 -

Now whats this about leaving ur body in a lucid dream now whenever i dream i can control it, i have always been able too but i dont remember my dreams all the time is there a way to remember them more often, but since i have started smoking salvia i can remember about 3-5 dreams a night a few days after i smoke a bunch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: digihelix]
    #3815226 -

Write them down. The more aware you are of a state of consciousness, the more apt you are to control it.


--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #3815271 -

i actually do write down most of my dreams when i remember them cause they make great stories, but i can control them its just mostnight if i havnt smoked salvia in awhile i dont remember them and i keep on telling myself to remember them but that doesn work:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: digihelix]
    #3816548 -

my favorite lucid dreams were the ones where i was flying or having sex. smoking pot every day makes it harder for me to remember dreams at all. now when i have a good lucid dream, like about to make love with a beutiful girl, the dream ends and i wake up. So not only can i not get women in real life, but i cant get them in my dreams anymore either... how pathetic


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4976004 -

redgreenvines said:
when you smoke a little bit of salvia, you can get strong threashold effects all at once since it goes into the blood quickly.

when you drink a lot of salvia or eat it, you don't seem to get that stoned as it goes slowly intothe blood and never hits that fast threashold.

but having some salvia - smoked or eaten, somehow produces the most amazing dreams over the next day or so.

I do not know why.



I do!  :crazy2:


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: Gomp]
    #4976392 -

mmmmmmkay.. didnt your mother tell you to share..
anyways isnt that called "astral projection" where you leave your body in a dream...

I also had a really vivid dream the night I first tried salvia.. it was a really weird dream it basically only lasted a minute maybe I was just "frozen" in a huge ice cube it looked like.. with a very vivid bright blue

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: sHrOoMeRrR420]
    #4976666 -

yeah thats what i noticed from smoking weed. cant remember dreams at all, and i learned if i go to bed stoned, then i wont have any dream at all. but you wake up so much better when you go to bed stoned its incredible.

last nite i had a dream about smoking salvia and it almost felt like i was on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: digihelix]
    #4977282 -

digihelix said:
i actually do write down most of my dreams when i remember them cause they make great stories, but i can control them its just mostnight if i havnt smoked salvia in awhile i dont remember them and i keep on telling myself to remember them but that doesn work:)



I have to say it..

the key to recall dreams, is not having to remember...

BY, .. NOT forgetting them, in the first place...

one has to recall forgetting.. think about it! :wink:

will power!  :laugh: :thumbup:


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #4977345 -

InTheFlesh714 said:
yeah thats what i noticed from smoking weed. cant remember dreams at all, and i learned if i go to bed stoned, then i wont have any dream at all. but you wake up so much better when you go to bed stoned its incredible.

last nite i had a dream about smoking salvia and it almost felt like i was on it.



uhm... you noticed that from smoking weed, you had no dream recall?
I then wonder, how did you learn that you have no dreams when you go to bed stone? ..

as you can not remember, your dream, does that mean you did not dream, and/or that you can not remember the dream you dreamt?

I am not saying you are wrong or anything....


I have just found my dreams when drugged, are more "out of hand" thus harder, or not compatible to adjust, or "translate" if you will.. to our limited (yet expanded/expanding) view of reality..

like, .. If I dream, Being in the temple of the flame (just a place I like going to), I can recall ALL when "waking", .. what I like referring to as "swaps"!

bah.. this is probably nonsense, so lets talk face to face!

"life is not in/a haste!"
-Unknown :P



BTW: the spell-checker refuses to accept dreamt.. but I KNOW I can write it.. and I checked with the dictionary link..

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=dreamt

Edited by Gomp (11/24/05 08:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: Gomp]
    #4977751 -

You always dream, even when you go to bed stoned, you just don't remember them when you wake up. You could have had an incredible lucid dream having sex with Tricia Helfer then wake up and not remember a thing, leading you to believe you didn't dream at all.

Without REM sleep you can't function, and REM sleep always brings dreams.

Also I read somewhere that low doses of psilocybin will actually enhance REM sleep (and by extension dreams too), but the key is low doses (too high and you won't be able to fall asleep at all until the effects wear off).

Quote:
I have just found my dreams when drugged, are more "out of hand" thus harder, or not compatible to adjust, or "translate" if you will.. to our limited (yet expanded/expanding) view of reality..



Dreams are the brain's way of indexing new information or experiences, and drugs bring a LOT of new information in a very short period of time. It makes sense that this would make dreams much harder to decypher, and the brain has a much harder time remembering things it doesn't comprehend. Of course I'm sure the drugs messing with your neurons has something to do with it too :wink:


--------------------


Life: Main event at the MGM Grand. Murphy's fighting Occam, and you're in the stands.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: Kodath]
    #4980862 -

:wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lucid dream torn apart by salvia [Re: Gomp]
    #4981075 -

I like to write my dreams the second I wake up.  My laptop is right by my bed, so when i wake up from a bold dream I write it down.  Checking back later on, I can recall the dream very well, relaing to Gomp's philosophy.  Not remembering is the key, you just have to find ways of triggering that part of the brain and reading something you've written in this wake consciousness right after a dream will do that most definately... at least for me :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* believing you have a lucid dream during trip ambros 1,146 6 06/22/05 08:09 PM
by ambros
* Lucid Dreaming Workshop - Oct. 2, 2005 - Washington, D.C. area gegood 484 0 08/27/05 07:34 PM
by gegood
* Lucid Dreaming... Meph0 1,393 4 01/01/02 05:23 PM
by Meph0
* Salvia vs. dreaming Mike_Ologist 905 6 07/08/05 10:35 AM
by Gomp
* Took shrooms and salvia (in a dream!) matchbook 1,149 6 07/13/05 10:58 PM
by leery11
* Salvia 1x and 5x for a first time psychedelic user?
( 1 2 all )
hpnotiq 5,357 20 12/23/04 02:14 AM
by headset
* first use of salvia
( 1 2 all )
rock_ten 4,174 34 06/30/05 01:44 PM
by badderico
* mind blowing salvia
( 1 2 all )
shroomizzy 5,655 24 12/25/03 12:44 PM
by IpomoeaViolacea

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
2,181 topic views. 0 members, 65 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.