Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinerock_ten
first use of salvia
    #3246749 - 10/12/04 12:16 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hey dudes. Today i expected my 20x salvia to be delivered, along with my pipe, but it didnt come. So i went out to a shop and bought some 10x extract, and a small shitty water bong.

Im not going to try to describe the actual trip; i cant. But shit, how the fuck can this be legal? The first time I smoked it today, I burnt it and inhaled it all no problem (ive only ever smoked weed once in my life, 2 years ago, and this was ok). I put the bong and lgihter down, moved into a better position and laid down, i think i intended to count to 30 before i exhaled but i never got round to starting to count..

The second time i wasnt fully down from the first trip. I coughed up most of the smoke unfortunately, and i thought "shit am i still gonna trip? am i gonna trriii........." the answer was yes.

I am glad I did it, I intend to use it again, and this can be taken as a thumbs-up from me, to anyone who is considering using it for the first time. Rock on everyone.

--Joe

Edited by rock_ten (10/12/04 01:46 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineInfiniteVoid
It Is Blue, ILove....Everything
Loc: England, Leicester/Manche...
Re: first use of salvia [Re: rock_ten]
    #3247332 - 10/12/04 03:03 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hmmmm ive used salvia back in my no money school days hundreds of times and i never tripped once....all it ever did to me was give me a head rush and make me feel sick......then i discovered weed....my salvation......:D
Is it actually possible to trip on salvia?....doesnt seem possible cause its just a cheap version of weed right?.....are there hallucinagenics in salvia?

Happy shrooming :smile:

--------------------
Late At Night I Toss And I Turn And I Dream Of What I Need....

Offlinekontron
captain planet
Loc: Eden
Re: first use of salvia [Re: InfiniteVoid]
    #3247446 - 10/12/04 03:35 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

yes salvia works, but in my experience not if you get shitty stuff from the local headshop just trying to make a quik buck. get some real stuff from an ethno supply site. then you should be good to roll. i think iamshaman.com is a good site to buy from, never tried myself, but always hear praises about that site.

Offlinerock_ten
    #3247492 - 10/12/04 03:50 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:blush: dude, yes im fairly sure one can trip on salvia; I cant imagine a placebo effect being so strong. The chem thought to be the main psychoactive is Salvinorin A. I dont know much about salvia and how it works, theres far less information on it than for classical psychedelics. Salvinorin A's action is NOT serotoninergic as far as i know. It acts on the Mu and Kappa opiod receptors if i remember correctly - ill have to check it again.

Many people report not tripping with salvia, try a stronger extract and a more efficient delivery method maybe.

As for salvia being a weed substitute - thats what I thought until i started looking into it. It may be sold as green plant matter, but dude this is not weed. I must admit to only ever smoking weed once, to no effect. But if weed was like this, Id know about it im sure.

I feel sorry for people who buy salvia to get weed-like effects, and it actually works for them and they trip on it. Must be scary for them.

--Joe

Offlinerock_ten
    #3247546 - 10/12/04 04:08 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I have some quotes that may demonstrate that salvia DOES work:

"The intensity of a salvinorin A journey is often experienced as being an order of magnitude more potent than smoked DMT, in much the same way that DMT seems an order of magnitude more potent than a typical LSD journey"

"I feel that no person, no matter how experienced with other psychedelics or altered states of mind, can be prepared for the intensity of a full-strength salvinorin A journey. It is common for users to be shocked, amazed and frightened, at finding themselves in a state they could not possibly conceive of being induced by any psychedelic substance"

"One person who tried salvinorin A, who is quite experienced with DMT and most other psychedelics, remarked "It made DMT look like a water pistol, at a dose 50-100 times less." "

All taken from http://www.lavondyss.com/donut/scov.html

--Joe

OfflineInfiniteVoid
It Is Blue, ILove....Everything
Loc: England, Leicester/Manche...
    #3248514 - 10/12/04 08:28 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Meh i live in england....we dont seem to get any decent drugs here :frown:

--------------------
Late At Night I Toss And I Turn And I Dream Of What I Need....

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
    #3249673 - 10/13/04 12:03 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

salvia is banned in aus. The only country in the world. Isn't that kool!  :thumbdown:

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

OfflinekLaWsRauGHt
Seeker of innertruth
Male

Re: first use of salvia [Re: shrooma]
    #3274213 - 10/25/04 05:15 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

oh my fucking god... does salvia make your trip?
hahahhaha!!! try 20x extract 4 hits holding each in for 30 seconds
.. i dare you to ask that question again :smile:
every time i smoked salvia i had the most mind blowing obe i can imagine.. i stoped thou.. its way to intense.. i could barely remember the smallest portion.. (a great snergy for shrooms thou)
sorry if i come off as an asshole.. but... its probably one of the most insane drugs ive ever done ^^;

--------------------
"I love the expansiveness of thought, i detest the morbidity of the mind"

Offlinerock_ten
Re: first use of salvia [Re: kLaWsRauGHt]
    #3274411 - 10/25/04 07:33 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

4 hits of 20x for 30 secs each?? how the FUCK do u manage to take that many hits

OfflineSilven
I trip,therefore weare.

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3274484 - 10/25/04 08:53 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

4 30 second hits of 20x is dumb on salvia.  I've heard of people doing a lot of stupid shit while on even one hit of 10x without knowing it.  4 hits seems like asking for trouble and Lady Salvia doesn't like it when she's disrespected! :smirk:

- Silven :spliff:

--------------------
Born: 10/31/83, which makes me a Scorpio.

1) Scorpios are the most highly sexed of all the signs of the zodiac.
2) Scorpios are prone to excesses: booze, drugs, sex, bad puns, etc.
They usually exploit the weaknesses of others, who fall victim to
their capacity for total lust & sexual abberation.
3) Scorpios possess great intellectual curiosity & creative talent. They
think they are rebels & are arrogant, proud, conceited, and worth every
penny of it.

What do you bring to the table?

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: first use of salvia [Re: Silven]
    #3274491 - 10/25/04 08:59 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Now I might buy some 10x from www.iamshaman.com

But I'm a bit confused on the dose, 18 bucks for only 1g? hrm?

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Offlinetomme~
Toast lover
Loc: England
Re: first use of salvia [Re: thenewuser]
    #3274621 - 10/25/04 10:34 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I use 0.05g or less of 10x salvia each time so 1g gives me at least 20 experiances. Pretty good for $18 if you ask me.

OfflineProJump2001
Brain and matter
Male
Re: first use of salvia [Re: kontron]
    #3274678 - 10/25/04 10:57 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I tripped balls on salvia, It was more intense then any research chem, shrooms, or LSD.

OfflineMike_Ologist
4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamineconnoiseur
Re: first use of salvia [Re: ProJump2001]
    #3275907 - 10/25/04 05:52 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

For those of you who've had OOBEs on Salvia: are they anything at all like lucid dreams? I've read a lot of people say they feel perfectly normal and aware in "new bodies" in different times and places.

I'm dying to try it... but I hate smoking, so probably as a sublingual tincture.

Anonymous

Re: first use of salvia [Re: Mike_Ologist]
    #3279482 - 10/26/04 02:53 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i smoked salvia once and forgot everything. i didn't know what i was. i didn't know anything. i didn't know that i didn't know anything. as i came down i began to realize that i was some kind of entity. then i realized that i was one of the 3 people in the room, but i was not sure who. things settled down after that. it was incredibly intense and a bit uncomfortable. i don't plan on doing it again. i've smoked salvia about a dozen times and it's always been bad. i love mushrooms though.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: first use of salvia [Re: shrooma]
    #3279997 - 10/26/04 04:54 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

AUS was founded as a penal colony. What happened to all those anti-authoritarian rogue genes?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: first use of salvia [Re: Mike_Ologist]
    #3280394 - 10/26/04 06:34 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

depending on dose
(for me a gram of 10x is 45 happy doses to level 4 or level 5)
your material body sense may be altered, layered, or cancelled due to overload, same with any of the other senses or any memories that are percolating or arizing.

imagine breathing normally and not being quite sure where you are in the breath sequence as all moments seem simultaneous. the room is a candy display of color for a few minutes.

imagine turning your head and all moments of the transit are persitent and you are not sure which direction you are looking at since you can see in all directions at once.

during a salvia peak (5 minutes) at least 2 minutes may have this type of effect in which all input seems sustained or fades more slowly. (like trails)

easy to imagine seeing feathers feathered headresses, easy to imagine others in the room, easy to not know who you are.

OBE, well, an overwhelming memory, emotion, or thought can cancel the body sensations and you can call it that.

when it ends, and it always does quite quickly, fear of the unfamiliar can turn to elation, or philosophical inclination.

OfflinekLaWsRauGHt
Seeker of innertruth
Male

Re: first use of salvia [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3281188 - 10/26/04 09:34 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

oobe's on salvia is insane..
the first few times i smoked salvia.. i didnt remember much..
but i was certain that "they" took my memory from me because i wasnt ready.. what i do remmeber however was being layered.. like garage doors falling one after one no more than a half inch apart.. and i was the doors.. if that makes any sense.. it sure as hell didnt to me.. i remember being chased.. also once i feel back into my wall
thou i was leaning on it.. and when i came to i was sure there was a parralel universe hiding in my wall..
if you decide to do this i HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest you have someone to watch you.. sometimes youll get up on your own without being concsious
also.. if you throw a few grams of 20x in some acidified water and let it sit for a few days.. and than drink it.. it comes on slower..
thats the traditional way in meixo! good luck!

--------------------
"I love the expansiveness of thought, i detest the morbidity of the mind"

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: first use of salvia [Re: Silven]
    #3281861 - 10/26/04 11:30 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Silven said:
I've heard of people doing a lot of stupid shit while on even one hit of 10x without knowing it.  - Silven :spliff:

shit dude, hear this one, i seen a friend of mine load a bowl in a bong and take 1 huge hit, hold for a while, take another huge hit, hold for a while and went for another one and somewhere in the middle of the 3rd on set the bong and lighter down, sat there for a second, started tryin to look around and stood up in a panic and tried to run across the room, tripped right the fuck over the coffee table that had always been there and bit his nintendo 64...  oh my god everyone laughed so fucking hard, he was alright just abit shook up with a bloody mouth...  didnt stop him though, he cleaned up, smoked some doja and went for seconds...  and that was on straight up leaf, no extract lol...

Offlinerock_ten
Re: first use of salvia [Re: Tremor1127]
    #3285010 - 10/27/04 05:16 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

to everyone thats mentioned being "layered" with salvia, I too get that sensation and vision. I believe this may be the "zips" that feature in so many salvia trip reports. If I could draw then perhaps Id try to represent the layering experience. I must say that I do find it quite uncomfortable physically.

--Joe

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia, The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience