Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Rulers are power craving peices of shit.
    #3754922 - 02/09/05 05:36 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'm so fucking sick of this fucking joke for a society.

Freedom. Ha. What fucking freedom, what protection, what privacy.

1 little mistake and your the worlds worst criminal, your not human anymore. Your a piece of meat, you have no rights. They will lie about you. Make you seem worse when really nobody knows, no-one fucking knows. Judgmental bastards, they're fuckin clueless.

They can put me in the paper, fuck that shit. Why can they put me in the paper, why tell the fucking world my personal business, ignorant fucks.

We're no better than medieval Britain. You will always be the bottom of their hierarchy.

I,ll fuckin kill myself before I let them get me. Fuck em.

Edited by danoEoboy (02/10/05 09:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Rulers are power craving peices of shit. [Re: Ego Death]
    #3755180 - 02/09/05 08:19 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah! 2 centimeters, 5 inches, who cares you authoritarian bastards, it's as long as I want it to be!

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

#3755182 - 02/09/05 08:19 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

lol, show em daneoboy!

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#3755184 - 02/09/05 08:21 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Also, when someone does something like stealing a car and crashing it, and it's published somewhere, it's only fair. I'm sure it's painful and embarassing, but that pales in comparison to the feelings of violation one feels when someone who was a guest in their home rips them off.

Perhaps the humiliation will teach the thief a lesson, and they will become a better person as a result.

Also, having your name in the paper is a tad bit better than your head on a spike. So I wouldn't be comparing your situation to medieval Britain.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Rulers are power craving peices of shit. [Re: Phluck]
    #3755457 - 02/09/05 10:15 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I believe that if you stole someone's horse in chivalrous times, you would be drawn and quartered as a lesson.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3755464 - 02/09/05 10:18 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

What fucking freedom...

Free to take another's property without permission?  :thumbdown:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlineorichalc
Stranger

Re: Rulers are power craving peices of shit. [Re: Swami]
    #3755790 - 02/09/05 11:41 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

the world isn't fair.

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3756551 - 02/09/05 03:01 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

The only freedom is anarchy and even then its not freedom but a monarchy run by the stronger people vs the weaker people.When anarchy comes into the equation it becomes a battle of strength in many ways.The killers will run rampant killing and the rapists will rape freely and the thieves will have all your stuff.Now without anything,and while fearing rape and murder.How good is freedom really and how free is it really?The freedom to do good is also the freedom to do bad.

If you think about what true freedom means then youmight sing a different tune.

Your government protects you from malicious people in general.Without government many of us might not be here today.No government means less jobs if any really.No established trade with other nations...etc.Think about it.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3756599 - 02/09/05 03:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

A good definition of freedom within political confines is that: Freedom: is having the choice to only do things which will not harm anyone other than yourself.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Rulers are power craving peices of shit. [Re: UnenlightenedOne]
    #3759031 - 02/09/05 09:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

UnenlightenedOne said:
A good definition of freedom within political confines is that: Freedom: is having the choice to only do things which will not harm anyone other than yourself.

I concur.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Rulers are power craving peices of shit. [Re: Swami]
    #3761124 - 02/10/05 10:03 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
What fucking freedom...

Free to take another's property without permission?  :thumbdown:

Of course its called survival instincts.

When one monkey feels hungry he can happily steal another monkeys food.

Who is the correct monkey?  Well, right and wrong cannot be proved to exist.  They are human concepts, just ideas or theories.

But we all know that the thieving monkey would be a better survivor of this world, should push come to shove.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#3761161 - 02/10/05 10:18 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

So it was perfectly fair of you to steal the guy's car?

In that case, it would be perfectly fair for the police to arrest and charge you. The protection of others in society is part of our survival instinct, and punishing criminals, as well as warning others about them is part of this.

--------------------

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3761267 - 02/10/05 10:46 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Of course its called survival instincts.

When one monkey feels hungry he can happily steal another monkeys food.

Who is the correct monkey? Well, right and wrong cannot be proved to exist. They are human concepts, just ideas or theories.

But we all know that the thieving monkey would be a better survivor of this world, should push come to shove.

We establish right and wrong for the better good of our species and society in order to establish a higher order of living and society.We establish rules for to attempt to make things more fair for everyone.Killing is also a survival instinct however I am sure you dont want someone to just wlak up and kill you or your loved ones.

We are also intelligent enough to manage our society in a productive manner.It is more productive to work together than to contuinally steal back and forth and accomplish nothing.

Some monkeys have more of a monarchy type government if you will.The top monkey is king so to speak and his offspring are like princes.They get first share of everything and have the best shares of food,territory,females,etc there is also a primary group below that which gets the next best and the secondary below that gets leftovers of everything.So even monkeys have a form of government and monkeys also often share and work together.However when a monkey does steal it is usually a higher male stealing from a lower male as if to say you broke the rules.

Other monkeys/primates have tribes and one is the chief persay and the chief gets the best of everything and makes the decisions.But it is also his duty to keep the tribe safe.His fellow tribe members share everything after the chief takes his share.

Even monkeys are intelligent enough to for a society and government and to work together.Only humans really tend to think stealing is the primary way to obtain anything.Perhaps they are just lazy.We all have an innate sense of right and wrong however over time this becomes corrupted often times.

--------------------

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3761278 - 02/10/05 10:49 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Also when it comes to total freedom which is akin to anarchy...people would also have the freedom to beat you down,steal from you and rape or kill you i the name of survival of the fittest.With no laws and no government how would you even obtain your food with no farming skills or hunting skills or similar skills?How would you get any technology if no factories make it?How would you obtain the equipment to hunt fish or farm food if you have no factories making the equipment ?Can you make it from materials naturally available?Can you build fires and find water and know how to preserve food for later?Chances are you'd die among the first people.lmao

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#3764083 - 02/10/05 07:54 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

People already have the freedom to rape, beat and kill. If they are cleverer than the system. I've met these people and I've watched them get away with it, through legal technicalities they'd clicked onto.

Adaptation.

--------------------

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3764461 - 02/10/05 10:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

People already have the freedom to rape, beat and kill. If they are cleverer than the system. I've met these people and I've watched them get away with it, through legal technicalities they'd clicked onto.

Adaptation.

People do not have the freedom to do those things.There are laws against those things and I know the system isnt perfect but name a manmade thing that is truly perfect.A flaw doesnt mean we should throw it away.A legal system is the best system we have had yet.We enjoy safer life than in previous eras where war and killing was was common because no one had any way of stopping it or catching those who did it.Now yes we have war and murder but it is much rarer than it was in any other era and we have ways of preventing it and catching criminals who commit murder and etc.By preventing it I mean in the fact that counselers and school systems and etc report violent individuals and try to help them before its too late and also violent individuals who have commited crimes are locked away.

Generation Y and and the very late portion of generation X at large are SPOILED ROTTEN in comparison to other generations yet theyre never satisfied and always want more than what they have.

I suggest you move to a anarchy filled area with no formal goverment somewhere or a corrupt government that doesnt enforce anything and then tell me you still support these views.

Most people like you only seek to get controversy and put little thought into what you support.I swear you spin a wheel and just pick whatever it lands on.I urge you to please rethink your views logically before contuining to support them.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#3765792 - 02/11/05 07:59 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well in a way your right, I love controversy.

I like pointing out the contradictions that exist in harmony, then watch the public seperate into two extreme viewpoints.

This is my school of thought, right here.  I'm using multiple viewpoints to obtain a clearer overall picture.

Don't assume that I fully support anything!  Especially when its all done by the spin of a wheel :grin:

Now you know what I am & how I work.  Will you catagorise me.  Have I been labeled into an extreme (like/dislike)?

Or do you too understand that, to remain open, you should do neither.

--------------------

Edited by danoEoboy (02/11/05 08:09 AM)

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3769359 - 02/11/05 11:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Well in a way your right, I love controversy.I like pointing out the contradictions that exist in harmony, then watch the public seperate into two extreme viewpoints.

What is the point of this really?All you are really doing it seems is causing trouble for a source of amusement.But what does it really accomplish?

Quote:

This is my school of thought, right here. I'm using multiple viewpoints to obtain a clearer overall picture.

Don't assume that I fully support anything! Especially when its all done by the spin of a wheel

Without a firm root, the mighty oak cannot stand.

You cannot accomplish much without a solid base of beliefs,theories,philosophies and ideas.If you constantly change beliefs and ideas again and again soon you become lost and dont know which way to go.If you focus you can go farther than if you wander aimlessly.

Perhaps that is the problem with generation Y.They seem to lack aim.They seem to be lost without goals wandering here and there looking for answers.All the answers anyone ever needs can be found within.Look hard and look deeply.

Quote:

Now you know what I am & how I work. Will you catagorise me. Have I been labeled into an extreme (like/dislike)?

Or do you too understand that, to remain open, you should do neither.

I do not truly dislike anyone however I do disagree with and dislike some people's views and actions.It is not that the person but rather their words and actions that I come to dislike.

--------------------

Invisibleswm
Stranger
Loc: Ohio
    #3769625 - 02/12/05 12:48 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

The way I see it,if you're not harming a person or there personal possessions it should be legal.
Stealing however is a very low act.
The law is one thing but it's your morals that count.

--------------------
I can't spell and I have poor grammar.The crap I just posted is proof enough.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #3770481 - 02/12/05 09:41 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, friggin citizens! Pickin' on good ol' jail-fearin' crimininals! What's this world a-comin' to when decent considerate human beings won't let evil self-centered sociopaths just be themselves? And then they warn other innocent people about the sociopaths in newspapers, ruining the element of surprise. How is a deviant sub-human expected to survive under such circumstances?!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate