Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
GLADWARE OVEN CONTAINERS
    #3733996 - 02/05/05 03:22 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

9X12 black pans & clear snap on lids (96 ounces - 2.8 liter)

Oven Safe pan & no light shines through.

H/poo spawned with quart jar of WBS (yesterday)

2...... 3/8ths inch holes drilled in lid & taped over with:

3M TRANSPORE (breaths)SURGICAL TAPE (WalMart - KMart - Target, et., al.)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Loc: neverland
Re: GLADWARE OVEN CONTAINERS [Re: agar]
    #3734054 - 02/05/05 03:48 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

grow like a pro

--------------------
As I held the dark syringe close to my ear I heard a small voice, "If you build it, they will grow." With a quick jab at each jar, I injected two cc's in each. Soon enough, I was chomping on the sexiest handfull of nipples I had ever seen. A tear ran down my face. I could feel their warm touch soothing my soul. It was so beautiful that all I knew to do was cry out with laughter. All the love I had shown them was returned with the most concentrated and potent form of love known to man.
great sex

OfflineRexysf
Stranger

Re: GLADWARE OVEN CONTAINERS [Re: fungis_eata]
    #3734642 - 02/05/05 09:23 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

kinda funny you mentioned these.  While at the grocery store yesterday, my girl got all excited over these and baked me a cake with them last night :smile:  They are nice and thick and pretty cheap.

Edited by Rexysf (02/05/05 09:24 AM)

OfflineRexysf
Stranger

Re: GLADWARE OVEN CONTAINERS [Re: Rexysf]
    #3734647 - 02/05/05 09:25 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

also, did you pasturize your poo in these containers?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
Re: GLADWARE OVEN CONTAINERS [Re: Rexysf]
    #3734682 - 02/05/05 09:39 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I use them, I usualy pastureize in a large pot and spawn it all to the gladware
you can do it in the containers though...

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3734763 - 02/05/05 10:14 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

What strain is that? I find it hard to believe the bulk casing shown grew out in 24 hours hours or less. For me it takes that long for the mycelium to recover from the break up.

Pris, when oven pasteurizing in them, do the oven containers allow for more drying out than bags? Would someone need to make the poop more moist?

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineSunshinePounder
The Girl withthe Sun in HerEyes

Loc: Peace Man!
    #3734765 - 02/05/05 10:14 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Awesome tips as always, thanks agar :thumbup:

--------------------
My [url=www.http://tinyurl.com/6valr target=_blank]Unitarian Jihad Name[/url] is: Sister Claymore of The Short Path
Get yours

If I was the sun, I'd look for the shade~Liberty

Baby I love you, and you love me. Let's love each other to eternity~

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: GLADWARE OVEN CONTAINERS [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3734781 - 02/05/05 10:23 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Do you hold back aprox 2% of your spawn to dump on top to aide in faster colonization of the top layers of the sub?

Well I believe old agar does  :cool: And that is partly why you see such a speedy recovery in the top regions of the tray. What species does not matter all that much.

With the lid in place and no holes in them evap would be minimized so I would not make mix to wet if going to try past process in them diretly.

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: GLADWARE OVEN CONTAINERS [Re: tripndicular]
    #3734791 - 02/05/05 10:29 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

No I do not do that. Even in that case (no pun intended) I still don't believe that that is a 24 hour old casing. I'm not trying to call agar a lyre, I'm just saying in my experiences mycel just doesn't grow THAT fast.

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Invisibletripndicular

#3734808 - 02/05/05 10:37 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

In "general" you might be right , but old agar is not the "average" grower.
And that is one of the many benefits of issolating strains, which I believe agar does.
IME he is not one to doubt his teks and exp. And I am 100% certain he would never try to mislead folks.He will tease and push you to do your best, and if you are lucky enough to have him as a mentor, he will guide you thru his methodologies :wink: The few the proud know this :thumbup:

~edit!
PS the amount of spawn to bulk ratio matters too :wink:

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Edited by tripndicular (02/05/05 10:38 AM)

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3734815 - 02/05/05 10:41 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

If I feel like it, ill doubt Anno, and he will explain to me why I'm wrong and it he is correct. Its really just a way of getting the facts strait in my own head, not trying to make fools of the very experienced growers.  :laugh:

--------------------

Edited by Psychoslut (02/05/05 10:41 AM)

Invisibletripndicular

#3734834 - 02/05/05 10:48 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
If I feel like it, ill doubt Anno, and he will explain to me why I'm wrong and it he is correct. Its really just a way of getting the facts strait in my own head, not trying to make fools of the very experienced growers.  :laugh:

In some ways and unfortunately for ANNO that his one of his duties as an ADMIN :wink: I tried to explain to you ...from my point of view why agar has the edge on growing that all us wish we could master ourselves. ANNO is excellent mentor also.But I am sure he could show you some stuff that would blow your mind to.IF he feels like it of course :smirk:

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3734844 - 02/05/05 10:52 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I don't isolate my own strains. If it makes THAT big of a difference I will.

Actually Anno has the right to ignore any reply he wants to. He usually doesn't, because he is kind.

--------------------

Edited by Psychoslut (02/05/05 10:53 AM)

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3734848 - 02/05/05 10:53 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
  I'm not trying to call agar a lyre ...

Since when did calling someone a musical instrument hurt their feelings? :smirk:

--------------------

:murray:

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: GLADWARE OVEN CONTAINERS [Re: blissedout]
    #3734851 - 02/05/05 10:55 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

blow me :smirk:

--------------------

Invisibletripndicular

Re: GLADWARE OVEN CONTAINERS [Re: blissedout]
    #3734873 - 02/05/05 10:59 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

blissedout said:
Quote:

Psychoslut said:
  I'm not trying to call agar a lyre ...

Since when did calling someone a musical instrument hurt their feelings? :smirk:

Lets play some chess prick-alo :wink:

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3734893 - 02/05/05 11:04 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I gotta go to work. I'll be back around 9pm. peace

Damn, this feels like deja vu... :wink:

--------------------

:murray:

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
    #3734925 - 02/05/05 11:12 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
No I do not do that. Even in that case (no pun intended) I still don't believe that that is a 24 hour old casing. I'm not trying to call agar a lyre, I'm just saying in my experiences mycel just doesn't grow THAT fast.

LOL?????????.

What fuss over a photo flash reflection off the moisture condensation adhering to the inside of the lid that looks like mycelium growth.

BTW, if you want to see FAST surface colonization. About 2 days before you plan to spawn something, break apart the colonized seed/grain (in a jar) with a sterile spoon - as best you can. Then replace the lid & let it recover 36 hours @ incubation temperatures in darkness (Stamets even recommends doing so), as I did here..

And, yes?.. this was top spawned on the heavy side.

Here is another picture that shows the same condensation at a slightly differing angle.

And, NO?? I?m not going to remove the lid?.. to take a picture inside, just now.

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #3734943 - 02/05/05 11:17 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:eyeball:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

:sun:

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3734949 - 02/05/05 11:20 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

AHAHAHAAHAHAH i new something wasnt right.

And also how do you sterilize your spoons? Just wrap them in foil and pc them 20 mins? Do you use a new sterile spoon for each jar? Would a new sterile spoon still be necassary if you do your work in a glove box? Do you think it is over-kill to do your spawning/casing work in a glove box?

--------------------

Edited by Psychoslut (02/05/05 11:27 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds