Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Microwave falafels
    #3727493 -

They don't taste good at all. :puke:


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: TinTree]
    #3727505 -

Whoa I know! Ewww, everytine I try that trick, I get the grittiest, sand taste ever, And it cannot be disguised with hummus or any other flava! hehe. thats funny you mention that actually, i was thinking about falafel today, but you cant buy it from any restaurants here unfortuneately, i would have to make it myself, and I couldnt do that on the impulse heh.


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: TinTree]
    #3727510 -

TinTree said:
:puke:




--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3727515 -

I just nuked a whole plate and they smelled so goddamn good.
But they're all mushy, and gritty and slimy inside... with some nasty aftertaste that I had to wash out of my mouth after every bite. And I still could only eat like two.


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: TinTree]
    #3727533 -

the best microwave food ever is Tysons breaded chicken patties, they nuke in 2 minutes and taste like a McChicken.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: TinTree]
    #3727538 -

oh.. wow... ewww.
can't say i ever tried it in the microwave.
i like to bake.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: juende]
    #3727544 -

I don't have an oven. :frown:


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3727551 -

Psychoslut said:
the best microwave food ever is Tysons breaded chicken patties, they nuke in 2 minutes and taste like a McChicken.



No meats! hehe


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: TinTree]
    #3727556 -

You should get a small toaster oven thing, hehe.


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3727560 -

What is a falafel?


--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: TinTree]
    #3727586 -

i make chic patties all the time in the toaster. just slide 'em in the slots and warm food. yumm..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #3727595 -

chickpeas :0


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3727611 -

whats a chickpea? can you grow shrooms onem?


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3727644 -

Oh shit! I have a George Foreman grill... I wonder if that would work.


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: TinTree]
    #3727729 -

haha i was thinking about that before you mentioned it, and i honestly have no idea. i guess you will have to give it a shot. how do you noramAlly prepare it? in like ball form? heh


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3727773 -

i think i saw somewhere someone did jars with hominey [sp?] corn and got it to fruit its worth a try....
hmmm gonna get some snack later on.. humus and pretzels baby

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3727786 -

These falafels come all prepared in little pre-shaped patties, I would fry them in olive oil if I had a stove, and eat them in a pita with some lettuce and peppers. Yum.

Well, the George Foreman works, they taste pretty decent in between slices of bread with a slice of cheese. SUCCESS!


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: juende]
    #3727789 -

Hominy grows on a cob, peas grow in a pod, i doubt the two are related.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3727822 -

Psychoslut said:
Hominy grows on a cob, peas grow in a pod, i doubt the two are related.



whoa i meant to write chicpeas.. where did hominy come from... although i have seen both.
haha one toke too many, maybe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: juende]
    #3727878 -

BTW Hominy is the worste grain ive ever tried. It is slimey and it flushes poorly, the grain is so big you have to make the casing layer too thick just to get it completley covered, it mashes together when shaken and removed from the jar.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone else enjoy a good falafel?
( 1 2 all )
MisterMuscaria 891 21 10/25/09 08:25 AM
by Mello Kitty
* Falafel or Curry, Falafel or Curry... Madtowntripper 594 9 10/21/07 04:58 PM
by TheCow
* Your Microwave has about 800 uV/m of radiation
( 1 2 all )
larry.fisherman 1,568 36 01/27/14 01:42 PM
by s240779
* Official Shroomery Expermient: The RFID 20 Dollar Microwave Explosion Test
( 1 2 all )
Rebirtha 4,755 23 02/22/08 08:07 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* NEVER eat Microwave Popcorn - that shit's gotta stop right here!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AsanteM 6,143 77 11/19/12 03:39 PM
by 28064212
* My clock on my microwave runs slower than the clock on my stove...
( 1 2 all )
dodgem 3,662 30 04/19/14 12:17 AM
by sillysyban
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 2,128 26 03/26/09 04:37 PM
by trendal
* Microwaves: Convenience vs. Long term health?
( 1 2 all )
AbstractHarmonix 2,586 25 07/01/05 02:29 AM
by AbstractHarmonix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,261 topic views. 9 members, 22 guests and 233 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.