Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
Microwave falafels
    #3727493 - 02/03/05 09:45 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

They don't taste good at all. :puke:

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Microwave falafels [Re: TinTree]
    #3727505 - 02/03/05 09:47 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Whoa I know! Ewww, everytine I try that trick, I get the grittiest, sand taste ever, And it cannot be disguised with hummus or any other flava! hehe. thats funny you mention that actually, i was thinking about falafel today, but you cant buy it from any restaurants here unfortuneately, i would have to make it myself, and I couldnt do that on the impulse heh.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3727510 - 02/03/05 09:48 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TinTree said:
:puke:

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Re: Microwave falafels [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3727515 - 02/03/05 09:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I just nuked a whole plate and they smelled so goddamn good.
But they're all mushy, and gritty and slimy inside... with some nasty aftertaste that I had to wash out of my mouth after every bite. And I still could only eat like two.

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3727533 - 02/03/05 09:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

the best microwave food ever is Tysons breaded chicken patties, they nuke in 2 minutes and taste like a McChicken.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinejuende
feministpresence

#3727538 - 02/03/05 09:52 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

oh.. wow... ewww.
can't say i ever tried it in the microwave.
i like to bake.

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Re: Microwave falafels [Re: juende]
    #3727544 - 02/03/05 09:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I don't have an oven. :frown:

--------------------
- Aldous Huxley

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Microwave falafels [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3727551 - 02/03/05 09:54 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
the best microwave food ever is Tysons breaded chicken patties, they nuke in 2 minutes and taste like a McChicken.

No meats! hehe

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

#3727556 - 02/03/05 09:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You should get a small toaster oven thing, hehe.

--------------------

Invisiblepinkfloydms
!!!!!
Male

Loc: City of Dreams
    #3727560 - 02/03/05 09:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

What is a falafel?

--------------------
Muppet Said:

so yeah:
- 'sex' five times
- once with a man
- once with a cadaver
- and thrice with actual women(all of which were prostitutes)
Best story ever!

www.panicstream.com :thumbup:

Offlinejuende
feministpresence

#3727586 - 02/03/05 09:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i make chic patties all the time in the toaster. just slide 'em in the slots and warm food. yumm..

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Microwave falafels [Re: pinkfloydms]
    #3727595 - 02/03/05 10:00 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

chickpeas :0

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3727611 - 02/03/05 10:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

whats a chickpea? can you grow shrooms onem?

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

#3727644 - 02/03/05 10:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Oh shit! I have a George Foreman grill... I wonder if that would work.

--------------------
- Aldous Huxley

Love is like a train...
Female

#3727729 - 02/03/05 10:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

haha i was thinking about that before you mentioned it, and i honestly have no idea. i guess you will have to give it a shot. how do you noramAlly prepare it? in like ball form? heh

--------------------

Offlinejuende
feministpresence

#3727773 - 02/03/05 10:25 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i think i saw somewhere someone did jars with hominey [sp?] corn and got it to fruit its worth a try....
hmmm gonna get some snack later on.. humus and pretzels baby

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

#3727786 - 02/03/05 10:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

These falafels come all prepared in little pre-shaped patties, I would fry them in olive oil if I had a stove, and eat them in a pita with some lettuce and peppers. Yum.

Well, the George Foreman works, they taste pretty decent in between slices of bread with a slice of cheese. SUCCESS!

--------------------
- Aldous Huxley

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3727789 - 02/03/05 10:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hominy grows on a cob, peas grow in a pod, i doubt the two are related.

--------------------

Offlinejuende
feministpresence

#3727822 - 02/03/05 10:32 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
Hominy grows on a cob, peas grow in a pod, i doubt the two are related.

whoa i meant to write chicpeas.. where did hominy come from... although i have seen both.
haha one toke too many, maybe

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3727878 - 02/03/05 10:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

BTW Hominy is the worste grain ive ever tried. It is slimey and it flushes poorly, the grain is so big you have to make the casing layer too thick just to get it completley covered, it mashes together when shaken and removed from the jar.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom