Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: KillerChimp]
    #3721459 -

Hell yeah! I wish you could buy cups of just the skrimps. I'd be a fat foker!


--------------------
MAY YOU BE NURTURED BY THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: LethalX5]
    #3721488 -

That hot and spicy kind, i forget the name is one of my favorites...from top ramen, I have some around here somewhere..it sounds good a little bit later..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: LethalX5]
    #3721573 -

I like to add two eggs in it while cooking, and add three slices of cheese in the bowl, chop & stir up and voila.. Ramen noodles with creamy cheese and oriental-egg flavor.




--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3721632 -

Did you know you can die from ramen

well I hope you guys would be smarter than these 2 kids from my area

so these 2 kids where camping out on a mountain for a few days in November
well long story short they got lost couldnt find water and they ate all the ramen they had raw with now water and I guess the sodium dehidrated them and they died on the mountain and the doctor that performed the autopsy said that was definitally the reason

sorry the lesson is dont eat ramen raw


O yeah I LOVE CHICKEN RAMEN


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: fee]
    #3721676 -

http://www.cvcoffee.com/prod_images_blowup/Mauchan_Instant_Lunch.jpg

These are the best! Just add hot water and they are ready in 3 minutes! Plus they already have the flavoring in them AND vegetables.


--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So if I ate nothing but ramen noodle every day for the next MOTH 1,309 13 05/19/04 05:44 PM
by Muppet
* The Unofficial Guns N' Roses Kicks Ass Thread kosmic_charlie 1,242 15 04/24/05 06:45 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Queensryche kicks ass... Skunk420 1,327 15 08/17/13 02:29 AM
by Rockhound
* ramen noodles *poll* LethalX5 921 10 08/23/05 07:33 PM
by PerfectlyDefectd
* wa state kicks ass a gain onetime 786 5 07/30/04 07:39 PM
by mntlfngrs
* Weak and Powerless kicks ass! RoKiSdEaD 985 5 08/11/03 08:09 PM
by RoKiSdEaD
* For you ramen connoisseur's
( 1 2 all )
peepeepottypants 3,041 28 11/15/05 04:56 AM
by aNeway2sayHooray
* Instant noodles are a gift from god! Krishna 1,900 18 04/07/04 10:37 PM
by TheDude

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,014 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 155 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.