Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: TYL3R]
    #3712432 -

i'll do it if i can find somebody to lend me a digi-cam...

:rasta:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: Krishna]
    #3712587 -

great guys this is a wonderful response, feel free to tell others from other message boards about my project. Hey Krishna, good to see you friend. How is life treating you in your new home away from home?


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: beejay]
    #3712612 -

Am I Oregon on your list up there? :smile:

I'll take the pic tomorrow and email it to you :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: beejay]
    #3712696 -

No Oregon is someone different, dont think he posts in the pub, but I would be pleased to see you as an addition Organic :wink: Look forward to your submission.

Where's Ripple? I know your out there. Send me your picture or I shall track you down...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: beejay]
    #3713494 -

Bumpety bump bump
Bumpety bump bump
look at the shroomery go!


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: beejay]
    #3713510 -

I see you're back, did you find anything at http://www.antaphi.com ??


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3713563 -

Hey whats up girly. Yeah I found some good pics... is fun5 picture your brother? Also, what should I title his piece as? does he use a scrren name anywhere or a strange email name? Their band is rockin. They are very talented. Not exactly my style of music, but I can still say they rock!!!

I see you've kicked in your salbuck toward the shroomery. I think I too will donate my five spot. So am I gonna get any pictures of you? I need girlies for the project too.

Anyone know of some other forums I could go plead for new pictures? Im trying to hit at least one dirty sex type forum, an art forum of some sort, a digital design forum, I also need some old folks, and a gay site might be good too. Im trying to get a good diverse selection of faces to use. Any help would bbe apreciated.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: beejay]
    #3713725 -

Have you tried asking for some pictures in OTD? That alone would cover a few of your forums you want in one swipe, especially the dirty sex, old folks and gay ones.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: Ravus]
    #3713738 -

hehe I thought about it, but I want pics of the users themselves, and I have a funny feeling I would just get numerous ghoatsee and tub girl pics in my box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: beejay]
    #3715157 -

magic dumpling!


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: beejay]
    #3718441 -

oh don't tell me thats everyone willing to participate. Come on folks, its all in the name of art. Remember you cant spell Fart without Art :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: beejay]
    #3718534 -

I'll send you a picture, but I'd like a print or something in return?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: beejay]
    #3718552 -

beejay said:
Hey whats up girly. Yeah I found some good pics... is fun5 picture your brother? Also, what should I title his piece as? does he use a scrren name anywhere or a strange email name? Their band is rockin. They are very talented. Not exactly my style of music, but I can still say they rock!!!






Yes, that's him, and a sweet pic at that. I stared at that one for a few minutes, it's nice to see the happy in him. He's not weird enough to have a funky name. I have no creativity either, so name it what ever comes to you while you're doing it. I'll so buy that from you.

I did donate, had a hard time 'cause I got confused (set up 2 at once. 1 for electrode and 1 for myself.)

You could post this in art, music, literature

I go to bed now.

It's goood to cross your path again.


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: funkymonk]
    #3718761 -

sure can do funky. Im not sure how much prints will cost me, but I'll do the best I can to round up the cacsh to get some made up. If nothing else I can at least promise to send you a super hi-res pic so you can print it out, but I will try my best to get professional prints made. Thank you sir. Plus everyone who send pics is getting thanked in my artist statement, which I suppose isnt that big of a deal, but it'll be cool to see all these wierd screen names in my special thanks section. Even the poeple whose pics arent used will be thanked as theyve put forth the effort to send me some pics.

Things are going well. Some of the other forums Ive posted in are starting to send pics too, though the best response has been the shroomery by far. Of course most other forums were only subscribed to for this particular reason, some have no fear of sending pics to a complete stranger, which is good for me.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: beejay]
    #3718800 -

I'll try to take some hi-res pics (4 mega-pixel is as high as I can get) for ya later tonight if you still need more pics. Want any particular facial expression, no expression, or just the standard "Hi, I'm cheesin' for a picture" pose?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3718832 -

WOOT! hey 13eetleJuice, 4 megapixels is awesome. I',ve been getting much smaller than that, so that would be great. Hell you dont even have to max those out, but if you do that'd be cool too. As far as facial expressions, I need all kinds of stuff. Take a variety if ya got the time. crazy. happy, sad, stoned, tripping, having an orgasm. Send a few so I can pic one I like :smile: Thanks my man you ROCK!


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: beejay]
    #3718958 -

Alright, I got quite a lot of pics on my computer from the people living in my house, but what's the best way to send a picture? In an e-mail?
And yeah beejay I live in England


--------------------
Now I have become one with the universe, at my will I can command the gods of moon and sun to tear open the matter of the universe and reveal the light of eternity. We shall walk through the crack of time and space and abandon all hope of physical feelings and emotions. We shall be the drifters of time; the wanderers of space and the beings that even the gods shall fear. Our minds will exist, emerging with whatever we wish and controlling whatever we desire.
Fear and emptiness no longer exist. We now live in a world of ecstasy and pleasure, freedom and sublime. We have reached Nirvana.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: Flashback]
    #3718988 -

yeah flasshback. Email is the best way to go. just send em to virtualstranger@comcast.net I have a pretty big mailbox set up so don't worry about your pics being too big. They will fit, unless they're like more than 50mbs, but that would be huge. In any case thanks for the response and I look forward to the pics... I will post a list of contributers soon to show my6 appreciation and hopefully to inspire even more submissions :smile:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call girl for your help [Re: beejay]
    #3720534 -

Sorry folks I must bump her again. I promise that when the thread becomes ineffective i will stop whoring it. But it still seems to have some fire in it and I know that some more of you want to send me a picture.

Ellemyshade, I've seen you popping up here and there. You should send me a picture via email. you know you want too. Oh yeah, happy belated birthday love :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A call for your help [Re: beejay]
    #3720867 -

Mine too!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I hate Comcast (how many times has this been spoken?) JustK 1,033 6 01/06/07 09:36 AM
by AJ4U
* Is it illegal to sell a Comcast Digital Cable/HD/DVR receiver? WakeboardrB 5,701 5 07/02/07 03:46 PM
by WakeboardrB
* Anyone have comcast? Also, an oddity of firefox. poke smot! 1,010 15 05/12/06 04:13 AM
by theuser
* Comcast just hooked me up BrAiN 870 12 12/12/07 10:35 AM
by Frosty_Storm
* Comcast cable broadband, why has my upload speed tripled in the past week? WakeboardrB 1,646 10 06/11/07 09:47 PM
by WakeboardrB
* Fricken comcast.... kronnyQ 843 15 04/07/05 11:15 PM
by Turd
* Comcast is Crazy HappyHardcore 855 14 09/21/07 04:16 PM
by LucidDream
* Fuck Comcast RipVanWinkle 697 11 12/06/07 06:41 PM
by YidakiMan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,566 topic views. 3 members, 16 guests and 351 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.