Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSunshinePounder
The Girl withthe Sun in HerEyes

Loc: Peace Man!
Mindfuck...
    #3718170 - 02/02/05 10:08 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I've never heard this term before the shroomery, but it seems to be a generally acknowledged phenomena. I've never experienced a bad trip either.
So, I am curious, is this what happened here? clicky

Was I in some kind of mind fuck state? That's what it felt like. Not like any other trip I've experienced.

--------------------
My [url=www.http://tinyurl.com/6valr target=_blank]Unitarian Jihad Name[/url] is: Sister Claymore of The Short Path
Get yours

If I was the sun, I'd look for the shade~Liberty

Baby I love you, and you love me. Let's love each other to eternity~

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offline13eetleJuice
the ghost with the most
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 6' under pushin up shroom...
Re: Mindfuck... [Re: SunshinePounder]
    #3718210 - 02/02/05 10:28 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Hehe, yeah well that's one way to put it. Another way would be, "I feel like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain", though I don't know exactly who coined that phrase. But that's trippin bro. Loss of control. After my first trip I explained it as, "For me it was a trip into the mind where a madman was secretly jailed, wanting to get out and me wanting him left where there lost and forgotten".

Sure, tripping is a "mindfuck", but that's what's so great about it. It's about changing your day to day perceptions of reality in hopes of (for some people) enlightenment, consciousness expansion, or spiritual revelations. Meh, for me it's about learning the inner workings of my own brain soup. Figuring out what makes my ticker tock is what it's all about for me. Ask 10 different people what tripping is all about and get 10 different answers. It's actually a very personal experience. Take from it what it has to offer and decide for yourself the value of the journey.

In closing I leave you with another famous phrase that comes to mind, of which I have no clue of the original author but it goes as such, "It's called a trip because it takes you places". I've found this to be very true in many different ways but mostly because the aftermath of a strong trip can be a very motivational time in your life.

--------------------

OfflineAnyColor
Stranger ThenBeans

Loc: Still Somewhere
Re: Mindfuck... [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3718321 - 02/02/05 11:15 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Hehe, the phrase "It feels like a Koala bear crapped a rainbow in my Brain" comes from Capt. Murphi in Sealab 2021, the episode where everyone is tripping off of Simultacs...pretty funny stuff.

--------------------
"Its Like a Koala Bear Crapped a Rainbow in my Brain"

OfflineSunshinePounder
The Girl withthe Sun in HerEyes

Loc: Peace Man!
Re: Mindfuck... [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3718338 - 02/02/05 11:21 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Good answer 13,
I've just never had a trip like that, I began to wonder if I had some kind of mindfuck instead.
Next time I will try a lower dose. Maybe I'll have some enlightenment, like I said my head was like a hole :crazy2:  :kodama:

:peace:

--------------------
My [url=www.http://tinyurl.com/6valr target=_blank]Unitarian Jihad Name[/url] is: Sister Claymore of The Short Path
Get yours

If I was the sun, I'd look for the shade~Liberty

Baby I love you, and you love me. Let's love each other to eternity~

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub