Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mindfuck...
    #3718170 -

I've never heard this term before the shroomery, but it seems to be a generally acknowledged phenomena. I've never experienced a bad trip either.
So, I am curious, is this what happened here? clicky

Was I in some kind of mind fuck state? That's what it felt like. Not like any other trip I've experienced.


--------------------
My [url=www.http://tinyurl.com/6valr target=_blank]Unitarian Jihad Name[/url] is: Sister Claymore of The Short Path
Get yours

If I was the sun, I'd look for the shade~Liberty

Baby I love you, and you love me. Let's love each other to eternity~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mindfuck... [Re: SunshinePounder]
    #3718210 -

Hehe, yeah well that's one way to put it. Another way would be, "I feel like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain", though I don't know exactly who coined that phrase. But that's trippin bro. Loss of control. After my first trip I explained it as, "For me it was a trip into the mind where a madman was secretly jailed, wanting to get out and me wanting him left where there lost and forgotten".

Sure, tripping is a "mindfuck", but that's what's so great about it. It's about changing your day to day perceptions of reality in hopes of (for some people) enlightenment, consciousness expansion, or spiritual revelations. Meh, for me it's about learning the inner workings of my own brain soup. Figuring out what makes my ticker tock is what it's all about for me. Ask 10 different people what tripping is all about and get 10 different answers. It's actually a very personal experience. Take from it what it has to offer and decide for yourself the value of the journey.

In closing I leave you with another famous phrase that comes to mind, of which I have no clue of the original author but it goes as such, "It's called a trip because it takes you places". I've found this to be very true in many different ways but mostly because the aftermath of a strong trip can be a very motivational time in your life.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mindfuck... [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3718321 -

Hehe, the phrase "It feels like a Koala bear crapped a rainbow in my Brain" comes from Capt. Murphi in Sealab 2021, the episode where everyone is tripping off of Simultacs...pretty funny stuff.


--------------------
"Its Like a Koala Bear Crapped a Rainbow in my Brain"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mindfuck... [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3718338 -

Good answer 13,
I've just never had a trip like that, I began to wonder if I had some kind of mindfuck instead.
Next time I will try a lower dose. Maybe I'll have some enlightenment, like I said my head was like a hole :crazy2:  :kodama:

:peace:


--------------------
My [url=www.http://tinyurl.com/6valr target=_blank]Unitarian Jihad Name[/url] is: Sister Claymore of The Short Path
Get yours

If I was the sun, I'd look for the shade~Liberty

Baby I love you, and you love me. Let's love each other to eternity~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The EntheoGenesis- a 100 ft trimaran floating fortress and center for enlightenment - 50k to build
( 1 2 all )
passitbobbie 4,293 34 08/16/06 11:06 AM
by passitbobbie
* OFFICIAL SUNDAY'S DRUNKEN AFTERMATH THREAD TODAY 2,389 18 04/24/05 09:18 PM
by Skunk420
* Have you experienced spiritual awakening on psychedelics?
( 1 2 all )
Rebirtha 1,941 23 10/26/06 10:23 AM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* Older heads, enlighten me Cherk 734 4 05/01/05 08:48 PM
by Le_Canard
* Drugs + Enlightenment Nuggetpouch 2,265 17 01/23/06 08:02 PM
by king_cobra
* OMG, I have been enlightened SourceLimit 711 8 12/04/05 06:50 PM
by SourceLimit
* Scariest thing you've ever seen/experienced
( 1 2 3 all )
danamine 4,431 48 09/18/05 08:50 PM
by sublime40oz
* What is the most ASTOUNDING thing you have ever experienced in your life??
( 1 2 all )
hoopershroomer 4,433 36 01/12/07 10:09 PM
by drtyfrnk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
819 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 110 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.