Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
ramen noodles kick ass
    #3717141 -

i love these things. its my late night "snack"


--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Edited by LethalX5 (02/02/05 01:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: LethalX5]
    #3717146 -

not when you have to live off of them


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: Phoshaman]
    #3717159 -

i hope it never comes to the point where i have to live off them. but you never know


--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: LethalX5]
    #3717190 -

I ate some earlier, tonight! :smile:It does suck when you have to live off of them, though. I got burned out on them for about a year and a half, because I pretty much survived off of them, alone. :thumbdown:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: blissedout]
    #3717424 -

I haven't eaten those things in forever. I think Ima go to Wally world and buy a whole case. I used to love those damn things! :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3717709 -

I like the cups of ramen over the packages, those are too much work.


--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: KahSol]
    #3717809 -

to much work?? all you do is open it boil for 3 min and add flavor and thats its. maybe a stir here and there but i don't find that tricky. but i never tried the cups... i will have to


--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: LethalX5]
    #3717834 -

Yeah, I think i like the cups better too. Well, I used to like the packages better back when they still made the Chicken Sesame flavor but I think they quit making it. Anyone ever tried that one? It came with a regular flavor packet as well as this little plastic packet with sesame oil in it. Oh man those were the days. Shit, I'm hungry now and still haven't gone to Wal-Mart, hmm... yep, Cheerios it is :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: LethalX5]
    #3717971 -



Everyone says beef is the best.... but a lot of these ppl have never tried mushroom flavor.  Really good, my new fav.


:sun:


--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: LethalX5]
    #3718023 -

I, am the Anti-Ramen.


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: RuNE]
    #3718026 -

beef is about as bad as shrimp

chicken 4 life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: 40oz]
    #3718028 -

i like the chicken and the beef. never tried the mushroom one.


--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
The best ramen recipe [Re: LethalX5]
    #3718394 -

You take one pot of prepared ramen, and one pot pie (preferably same flavor), toss in a big bowl, mix it all together and...viola! Instant meal. Quick, easy, cheap, and it'll fill you up.
I haven't tried it in years (ramen burn-out) but I may go buy a few packages this weekend. This stuff is hard-core bachelor food.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The best ramen recipe [Re: tmadik]
    #3718408 -

I've been living off them for months and I cook them many different ways.

Also note, it is *not* REAL ramen.  REAL ramen is much better.

Anyway, my favorite way to cook them is with little water and a meat that compliments the flavor...  So say it is chicken ramen, I will have just enough water to cover two packets of crushed noodles, and I will prepare some breaded chicken breast in the oven, cut it into pieces, throw in my noodles when the water has gone into most of them, as well as throw some cheese and maybe some pepper and other spices.

I'm also partial to like beef flavor with a bit of soy sauce.  Sometimes I chicken flavor with a bit of picante sauce.  One good one is chicken flavor with parmesan cheese - it makes it like creamy chicken.

There's a million ways to make this shit :smile:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: LethalX5]
    #3718443 -

/me wonders if sherm reads the Pub


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: Silversoul]
    #3718488 -

A while back ago I saw a post in Advanced Cultivation about a dude doing some experiments with ramen as a growing medium. Haven't checked on it recently, so I don't know if he's ever follwed up or posted any sort of tek.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #3718983 -

ad some Doritos and vinegar to it mmm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: Cosm]
    #3718999 -

I love Ramen at ten cents a pack it is certainly a proper choice for us starving artist types :smile:

my personal favorite is the Lime chille shrimp flavor. God is it good. Yes feed me ramen till I vomit. Yummy, I think Im gonna make some now.

I also dump all the water off before I add the flavor pack. Screw Ramen soup, just sodium and noodles for me thank you.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: beejay]
    #3719005 -

Hell yeah! I just tried the lime shrimp yesterday. Almost as good as chicken mushroom w/lemon pepper.


--------------------
MAY YOU BE NURTURED BY THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ramen noodles kick ass [Re: mikl]
    #3719011 -

there is lime shrimp and lime chille shrimp, try the one with chille if you like spicey stuff. Its pretty darn hot...

I love your avatar mikl. CLASSIC!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So if I ate nothing but ramen noodle every day for the next MOTH 1,309 13 05/19/04 05:44 PM
by Muppet
* The Unofficial Guns N' Roses Kicks Ass Thread kosmic_charlie 1,242 15 04/24/05 06:45 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Queensryche kicks ass... Skunk420 1,327 15 08/17/13 02:29 AM
by Rockhound
* ramen noodles *poll* LethalX5 921 10 08/23/05 07:33 PM
by PerfectlyDefectd
* wa state kicks ass a gain onetime 786 5 07/30/04 07:39 PM
by mntlfngrs
* Weak and Powerless kicks ass! RoKiSdEaD 986 5 08/11/03 08:09 PM
by RoKiSdEaD
* For you ramen connoisseur's
( 1 2 all )
peepeepottypants 3,041 28 11/15/05 04:56 AM
by aNeway2sayHooray
* Instant noodles are a gift from god! Krishna 1,900 18 04/07/04 10:37 PM
by TheDude

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,014 topic views. 3 members, 45 guests and 215 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.