Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Ps. weilii (8/12/01)
    #370621 - 08/12/01 12:11 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry to bore you all with more pics, but I can't help it, I keep finding more, and Iove sharing pictures :) Just tell me to stop when your fed up.

Found a few today that resembled Ps. cyanescen, very wavy cap margins. Heres pics...

LK,

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJuttDogg
Re: Ps. weilii (8/12/01) [Re: Lizard King]
    #370707 - 08/12/01 04:31 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Cool pictures man. I can't speak for anybody else, But i never get bored with seeing your pics. They Rock......

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #370764 - 08/12/01 06:42 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

ouch...those are so potent.. especially those fresh ones.. sooo potent.. =) yes, the mushrooms in those photos are discusting me.

the psychoactivity of those mushrooms towers over that of the Copelandia mushroom.

The lizard king is one sick and twisted individual for posting these images....hehehe!

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
    #370874 - 08/13/01 12:15 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

now ive seen those cultivated and i was very impressed. i want to see it more! IF somebody can bang down a GREAT tek for Weiliis that would be sweet, weilis and ceurelasens seem to be very good thick fruiters when cultivated. but nobody seems to be taking advantage of this! Id like to get some started on agar if youed be so kind as to set a print aside for me LK :)
i wonder how they would do on millet/straw. exactly WHAT do they grow on? doesnt seem to be a very wood OR grass-loving speceis.
at least it lacks the limitation of dificult -to cultivade cold-shock Speceis like semis, azures, and cyans. yet its in their legue of potency.
the cultivated specimines ive seen posted made me think "this is the perfect speceis!" its been almost a year since then. and im still only seeing weiliis in LKs yard and on GG1s brain :)

seriously! who DOESNT want to cultivate these? once upon a time P Cubensis wasnt widely cultivated. and people like us changed that. lets work together. ill do what i can, ive got pretty good rescorses and discussed this species with some friends of mine. and well we like it. we want em.

it could be just a matter of making the prints available enough. who among your average shmoe is going to go out of their way to get a weilli print and take a chance on cultivating a funky strain with few records of success? nobody with the dedication to do it i bet, their time would be all booked up with more lucritive things :)

maybe ive just missed a few great weilli growing posts... but i doubt it. these mushrooms really excite me tho, theyr is something so alive about them. something so natural and pleasing to the eye. sorta like a naturally beautiful woman with no makeup. :)

dans le silence du poisson-lune
plilosophait au fond des brumnes

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Ps. weilii (8/12/01) [Re: Mitchnast]
    #370881 - 08/13/01 12:24 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

ohyeah, and AARON hasnt been around for like 2 months. he had the best luck with cultivating weiliis. it would be nice to hear from him and his progress. :)

dans le silence du poisson-lune
plilosophait au fond des brumnes

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Ps. weilii (8/12/01) [Re: Mitchnast]
    #370893 - 08/13/01 12:46 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Arrnmappa 1 and Arrnmappa 2
laying out on truck floor map for the night =)

e=)

Gubbidemiya Harswarhlheely hardshward mEEly

shroomless joe and the roughriders

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck